Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lebanon breakdown

Default Lebanon breakdown

Lebanon minus fadi el khatib = Japan NT (Without homecourt advantage)

Lebanon minus Joe Vogel = Chinese Taipei NT

Lebanon minus Fadi El Khatib and Joe Vogel = Indonesian NT

Better luck next time Lebanese Friends. You almost won the championship..tough luck..

sorry lebanon... told you iran is it... iran didn't prepare for months and topped the group of death for nothing... hard luck guys and congrats iran!

we lost cuz ali mahmoud didnt play from his injury.......fahd couldnt stop the irani PG,s penetrations and passes to ehdadi anyway 2nd place is not bad im proud of my NT and we will have a chance to go to the olympics via the pre-olympic tournament ....anyway 2nd place is still better than 9th so i dont know why u pinoys are so happy

im happy coz i like fadi el khatib...he's a great player..

Quote Originally Posted by karim
    we lost cuz ali mahmoud didnt play from his injury.......fahd couldnt stop the irani PG,s penetrations and passes to ehdadi anyway 2nd place is not bad im proud of my NT and we will have a chance to go to the olympics via the pre-olympic tournament ....anyway 2nd place is still better than 9th so i dont know why u pinoys are so happy

remember, both RP and lebanon has 2 losses in this tournament...

5-2 and 6-2

its just RP misfortune that it played the good teams first, while lebanon feasted first on the weaker teams

2nd place, 9th place? doesn't matter we're not going to play in the olympics, anyway... (even if you have that wilcard slot, lebanon won't qualify)

Quote Originally Posted by manu_bol
    remember, both RP and lebanon has 2 losses in this tournament...

5-2 and 6-2

its just RP misfortune that it played the good teams first, while lebanon feasted first on the weaker teams

2nd place, 9th place? doesn't matter we're not going to play in the olympics, anyway... (even if you have that wilcard slot, lebanon won't qualify)
    exactly man... and advancing via wildcard is very very tough... hard luck lebanon!

those Persians !!! hmmmm . This is Sparta !!! opps ..first it was... this is Philippines !! and we lost, then... this is Lebanon !!! and they lost too .. who will stop the Persian machine ?

the 300 Spartans will crushed them!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!

congratz Iran! congratz Xerxes este.. Edhadi!!!
    Impossible is Nothing!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by manu_bol
    They will be playing in the wildcard, you will not. Stop being so silly and jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPandaBear
    They will be playing in the wildcard, you will not. Stop being so silly and jealous.
    i will kiss your bigfatsillyass if they qualify...

he fatbear, it seems you have some bad blood for TeamPilipinas.. are you Graham Lim or Go Teng Kok?! bwhahahaha! stop crying will yah?! you don't even have a team! balimbing kang dako!
    Impossible is Nothing!!!

we were 9th place thanks to that stupid greek referee and to the draw of groups!! everybody knows here that we can beat some teams in the top 8!!
    including lebanon!!! iran deserves the win!! they survived the group of death! good luck to the lebanon team at the pre-olympic tournament!
    (winning in that tournament, u must be kidding me!!)
    PEACE!!!!!!!

and t0 that american kid who posted, WHAT IN THE F*** UR DOING IN THIS ASIAN THREAD?! WHY WON'T U JUST GO TO UR AMERICAN THREAD AND DISCUSS THERE THE FIBA-AMERICAS!!
    PEACE AGAIN YO!

tough luck karim hadadi got lucky in the dying minutes
    PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

karim doesnt run out of excuses. hehe

stop being a jerk fatboy!

if ali m played we would,ve won , anyway 5-2 and 6-2 ?? leb beat qatar,CT,korea,iran and qatar.......RP beat chinese 2nd team and all the others are not worth mentioning....RP didnt have 1 impressive victory this tournament...they deserve to be 9th...CT and qatar are much better than them...and atleast we,ll be playing in the pre olympic tournament against strong teams unlike RP who will now have their team released probably since their results werent much better than the amatuer league
    Last edited by karim; 08-05-2007 at 05:12 PM.

if ali m played we would,ve won , anyway 5-2 and 6-2 ?? leb beat qatar,CT,korea,iran and qatar.......RP beat chinese 2nd team and all the others are not worth mentioning....RP didnt have 1 impressive victory this tournament...they deserve to be 9th...CT and qatar are much better than them...and atleast we,ll be playing in the pre olympic tournament against strong teams unlike RP who will now have their team released probably since their results werent much better than the amatuer league
    as if you can win pre olympic tournament you cant even win fiba asia championship

its not all abt winning...its abt playing against world level teams , thats wat the 2002 and 2006 WBC were about , smthng RP hasnt done in 50 years and wont do for another 40 years as well.......

its not all abt winning...its abt playing against world level teams , thats wat the 2002 and 2006 WBC were about , smthng RP hasent done in 50 years and wont do for another 40 years as well.......
    i think karim is bitter because they got beaten by iran. you have to move on karim even without china team a still you cant win fiba asia championship. wait for the next international competition when we beat your team as always. lets see if your still competitive as khatib and vogel are getting old. as for Pilipinas NT you aint see nothing yet. Our future in basketball is bright while Lebanon's NT is on its twilight.

its not all abt winning...its abt playing against world level teams , thats wat the 2002 and 2006 WBC were about , smthng RP hasnt done in 50 years and wont do for another 40 years as well.......
    relax bitterness will go to hatred atleast Lebanon has a chance in the wild card
    PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast