IRAN is the ABC Champion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRAN is the ABC Champion!

whew man! what a game! 74-69 is the score I think. And i must say that Iran deserves to win this tournament. haddadi is great downlow, topscored for Iran and scored all the much needed points during the last minutes of the game. CONGRATS! nice game for lebanon by the way.
    I'm Living Life in the Fastlane

Congrats to Iran.

Size and power inside the paint over Lebanon's experience and Khatib. Lebanon has been the second best team in Asia for many years and have done some great things for Asia in international competition. This year with the Chinese A team out was the perfect year for them to take the title.

And they almost did it.

But congrats to Iran, this is a team that can match up the strength and size of Europeans and South Americans and I hope they do as well as Lebanon against teams from outside.

Iran will be a good partner for China in 2008.

But Lebanon is not out yet, they still have a chance with the wildcard. To get to Beijing they will have to do what they did in the WBC and that is beat strong non-Asian teams like France. Good luck!

Comment

Congrads to anyone Irani fans viewing this forum...

I feel really bad for the Lebanese people (and my friends) but there is still a chance...Iran is a young team so we should see all these players next year.

So guys...ehm ehm has Iran gained your respect or will you continue to underrate them again?
      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Congrats to Iran
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatPandaBear
          Congrats to Iran.

Size and power inside the paint over Lebanon's experience and Khatib. Lebanon has been the second best team in Asia for many years and have done some great things for Asia in international competition. This year with the Chinese A team out was the perfect year for them to take the title.

And they almost did it.

But congrats to Iran, this is a team that can match up the strength and size of Europeans and South Americans and I hope they do as well as Lebanon against teams from outside.

Iran will be a good partner for China in 2008.

But Lebanon is not out yet, they still have a chance with the wildcard. To get to Beijing they will have to do what they did in the WBC and that is beat strong non-Asian teams like France. Good luck!

nothing but crap..i guess your from iran now..i thout your for lebanon..tsk tsk..

Comment

Well, everybody's moved on from the heart-breaking defeats.. I guess, it's time to open the door for the Bejieng Olympics.. Goodluck Iran and congratulations! Goodluck aslo to china!

Comment

Congratulations to Iran!!!

Comment

well, what can i say? Iran really is a complete team.. they have the size and the basic skills that can win games.. Behrami is really awesome and their point guard too who didn't play in Jones Cup! Congratz Iran team and make Asia proud!!!
                Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

someone here likes tall persian men ahahay !!!
                  =========================================
                  Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

c0ngratz to our brother iranians!!!! (brothers because they came from our group)
                    they deserve to win because they survived the group of death but the main question is could they win in the olympics?! not actually win because that's impossible, can they make an impact in the olympics!! can't wait to see TEAM USA playing with the iranian team! LeBron James doing IN UR FACE DUNKS to the haddadi!! Good Luck to the Lebanon team at the wild card championships!

Comment

Once again, congratulations to Iran! You deserve it!

Comment

stop those persian! where is sparta?
                        =========================================
                        Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by pachador
                          stop those persian! where is sparta?
                          This is MADNESS! This is Sparta!!! !

Comment

Persia is now the asian hardcourt kings
                            PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

Comment

Originally posted by rycorpz
                              Persia is now the asian hardcourt kings
                              HAHA./..Yeah man

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information