No announcement yet.

Mvp Of The Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tournament MVP khatib, but ehdadi wins the finals MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by budz17
      thats unfair to them. the best player should be the MVP, naturalized or not.
      Then that would be unfair for the Asian/Middle Eastern natives isn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donmar
        Then that would be unfair for the Asian/Middle Eastern natives isn't it?
        well, they (naturalized players) are not imports. they are citizens of the countries they represent.

Comment

Originally posted by budz17
          well, they (naturalized players) are not imports. they are citizens of the countries they represent.
          Like I said.. it would be unfair for the Asian/Middle Eastern natives if the naturalized players are awarded with a spot in a regional tournament.. but if the organizer do name one or two or all of them... then I can't do shit about it... like the Jordan head coach said: "I'm just a coach.. not a politician" ... in my case, "I'm just a forumer... not a politician"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donmar
            Like I said.. it would be unfair for the Asian/Middle Eastern natives if the naturalized players are awarded with a spot in a regional tournament.. but if the organizer do name one or two or all of them... then I can't do shit about it... like the Jordan head coach said: "I'm just a coach.. not a politician" ... in my case, "I'm just a forumer... not a politician"
            well, we're in the same boat.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information