Comment

Originally posted by -K2-
      some cuts still left
      sigpic

Comment

where is piculin ortiz??? you need it

Comment

Picu

Sergio, Piculin is retired. He is a sports commentator now and wants to get into politics. We will have to deal without him.

Comment

Good team. But where is Guillermo Diaz and Cristian Dalmau? I think they could help this team a lot.

Comment

well, Guillermo is acting very childish, he wants 25+ minutes and bla bla bla and we are really strong at that position so to hell with him

and Dalmau stinks
              sigpic

Comment

Point Guards
                Carlos Arroyo
                Jose Juan Barea
                Filiberto Rivera
                Miguel Ali Berdiel

Shooting Guards
                Larry Ayuso
                Rick Apodaca
                Joel Jones

Small Forwards
                Carmelo Antrone Lee
                Angel "Buster" Figueroa
                Alex Falcon

Power Forward
                Ricky Sanchez
                Angelo Reyes

Centers
                Daniel Santiago
                Peter John Ramos
                Manuel Narvaez

some cuts still left
                Narvaez is having back surgery, probably not ready in time for the ToA. Berdiel and Falcon out. That leaves 11, so i guess theyll take Valenzuela or Villafane. We need a third big body to take fouls specially when PJ and Danny get in early foul trouble in semis against Brazil ( quicker C/PF Splitter, Nene, Anderson).
                Last edited by LFGC79; 08-07-2007, 05:04 PM.

Comment

well, Guillermo is acting very childish, he wants 25+ minutes and bla bla bla and we are really strong at that position so to hell with him

and Dalmau stinks
                  Dalmau only plays bad when he plays for the NT. Maybe for lack of minutes or lack of effort. I cant believe what GD is asking in order to play for the NT, it is ridiculous.

Anyways hwe have more than enough people that can house him both offensively and defensively. He got some hops though.

Comment

It looks like a sure semifinalist and possible finalist. Great scoring power at PG and the wings, but only Daniel Santiago is a proven top-level inside player on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by alermac
                      It looks like a sure semifinalist and possible finalist. Great scoring power at PG and the wings, but only Daniel Santiago is a proven top-level inside player on that team.
                      Angelo Reyes, Ricky Sanchez(latin nowitzki) and Peter are doing great in the tournament of the caribbean.
                      Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                      16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                      Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                      8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

I'm excited to see them play. I think Danny Santiago is going to be better after a strong season for Unicaja.

By the way, does anyone know which television station is going to broadcast the games? I can't make it to Las Vegas this year so I need to watch the games on television.

Comment

Against USA will be on a mayor network, ESPN, TNT or NBATV. Others possibly at ESPN Deportes, maybe WAPA America. AM radio stations that transmit live audio will be a good bet Tropical 1480am.

Comment

Originally posted by LFGC79
                            Against USA will be on a mayor network, ESPN, TNT or NBATV. Others possibly at ESPN Deportes, maybe WAPA America. AM radio stations that transmit live audio will be a good bet Tropical 1480am.
                            Thanks

It looks like NBA TV will show the majority of the games, even if on tape delay. I can't understand why if the NBA is trying to promote a global game why it doesn't prioritize a tournament like this and show the games live. It makes no sense to me.

So far, just looking at the TV guide, it seems that the first three games of the tournament will be shown live on NBA TV but the U.S. which plays last is being broadcast on a two hour tape delay so they can air some show that features the 96 U.S. Dream Team. Does that make sense or is it me?

Comment

Originally posted by Waneko
                              I'm excited to see them play. I think Danny Santiago is going to be better after a strong season for Unicaja.
                              I read somewhere that Santiago announced he will not play for the national team so he can focus on "other aspects" of his basketball career. What is his problem? That is going to hurt Puerto Rico's chances. There is a serious drop-off in talent at the center position.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information