Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Basketball Game Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    What team do you like to play as on 2k? Did you use the European teams much?
    No, I actually like to play with Pelicans and sometimes with friends I play Timberwolves (Garnett, Hassell, Cassell, Spreewell... generation).

Quote Originally Posted by Drexler View Post
    Ill go with 17 then.. Career mode is the most fun one right??
    Yeah, its addictive. Especially if you play online. You can try your skills on 2 vs 2 / 3 vs 3 match with friends

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    No, I actually like to play with Pelicans and sometimes with friends I play Timberwolves (Garnett, Hassell, Cassell, Spreewell... generation).
    That's cool, are you Pelicans fan or just find them to be a fun teams to play as?

Ah, I didn't know that T'wolves team was even in the game, haven't looked at the retro teams too much.

The game feels different playing with the Europeans teams. I think the basketball "feels" a lot lighter.

That's cool, are you Pelicans fan or just find them to be a fun teams to play as?

Ah, I didn't know that T'wolves team was even in the game, haven't looked at the retro teams too much.

The game feels different playing with the Europeans teams. I think the basketball "feels" a lot lighter.
    I'm Chicago Bulls fan since my childhood, but playing with Pelicans is challenging. Thats why I like playing with them. Surely there are a lot of fun teams, especially if you look at those retro teams such as Pistons generations ('89 and '04), Celtics with Bird and McHale, Supersonics with Payton and Kemp, Jazz with Malone and Stockton and many others.

Concerning European teams I think they could've easily add Euroleague tournament because they already got all the Euroleague teams. However the game doesn't have that feature and thus it was not what I was expecting.

Did you move Cousins onto the Pelicans roster?

You're right, there's a lot of amazing classic teams in the game.
    I hoped they would have had a full Euroleague mode by now. Maybe in the future?

Did you move Cousins onto the Pelicans roster?

You're right, there's a lot of amazing classic teams in the game.
    I hoped they would have had a full Euroleague mode by now. Maybe in the future?
    No, I didn't had Cousins.
    Hopefully they will add the possibility for it. I think there are mods for the Euroleague but I think for 2k14 version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12