Best Basketball Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Basketball Game Ever

What is the basketball game that you enjoyed the most in your life?

Nba Live 95- I think it was the first game allowing people to play with the actual squads and the names, before then the team and players were made up due to to the copyright infringement. Besides that, The gameplay quality was a huge leap for that time, somehow i could never had the same fun again with the games of today..

and Tv sports basketball for Amiga..

NBA live 06-08
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
        NBA live 06-08
        I liked NBA Live 06, but always preferred the 2k games.

Originally posted by Drexler View Post
        Thanks for posting this, wouldn't mind playing some of that right now!

Comment

FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
          Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
          Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
          Melli - Kalinic - Barış
          Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

and this one of course

Comment

I had bought NBA 2k17, but deleted it along with the Stream as it was taking too much of my time
              Its a great game, especially career mode and my park mode.

Concerning other basketball video games I'm just gonna revoke my (and hopefully yours) childhood memories by saying "BOOM SHAKALAKA"

Comment

One on one Dr J vs Larry Bird for Commodore 64. What am I giving away my age ?
                Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                  One on one Dr J vs Larry Bird for Commodore 64. What am I giving away my age ?
                  Oh boy I know that game... Its older than me

Comment

Originally posted by Black.Mamba View Post
                    Great thread And, this game is a masterpiece. The first game I played on a game console is this one. This game has a great custom menu soundtrack that may be the best Chiptune these ears have ever heard.
                    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                      Great thread And, this game is a masterpiece. The first game I played on a game console is this one. This game has a great custom menu soundtrack that may be the best Chiptune these ears have ever heard.
                      It's pretty similar to a game that i used to play in my black&white no colour gameboy called "double dribble"

Does anyone remember Tv Sports Basketball in Amiga? I used to edit all the squads and players stats to actual NBA players or the complete Turkish League by checking the squads from the basketball magazines and my saved game including the edited squads was always getting broken after playing few games and i was re-doing the same editing taking hours

Comment

Different ages different favorite basketball games.

My first one on Amstrad CPC6128 (yes I am THAT old)
                        Fernando Martin (before internet didn't know who that was and didn't know what jugador meant either :-)

hqdefault.jpg

Later on TV Sports basketball on Amiga was my go to basketball game (my favorite sport game was Beach Volley though)

When NBA Jam came out on our local arcade it so happened me and a friend of mine were the first to sit on it as they plugged it in, against 2 other guys (it was 2 vs 2). The settings were so that the winning couple kept playing without putting any more money. We picked Utah Jazz. Long story short, 7 hours later thumbs sore and blue, dizzy, hungry and in desperate need to go to the bathroom, we were still playing without losing and the owner of the store came to us and gave us the money back so that some other people could get to play and maybe win. Best basketball electronic game memory ever for me.

Nowadays I rock NBA 2K though I skipped the last 2 versions due to not having enough time. I really really like the Career mode (playing usually small forward) and is by far the more nuanced basketball game I have played so far and probably the best.

Comment

Originally posted by unnamed View Post
                          I had bought NBA 2k17, but deleted it along with the Stream as it was taking too much of my time
                          What team do you like to play as on 2k? Did you use the European teams much?
                          Last edited by Jazz; 04-25-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unnamed View Post

Concerning other basketball video games I'm just gonna revoke my (and hopefully yours) childhood memories by saying "BOOM SHAKALAKA"

Good memories, It was such a luxury around that time to play with the real player names and real appearances right?

Hey Nba2k'ers... Which Nba2K is the best one to play nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by Drexler View Post
                              Good memories, It was such a luxury around that time to play with the real player names and real appearances right?

Hey Nba2k'ers... Which Nba2K is the best one to play nowadays?
                              If you can't buy new ones, 2k14 is pretty decent. But of course you can't play online.
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information