Best Basketball Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vivo View Post
    If you can't buy new ones, 2k14 is pretty decent. But of course you can't play online.
    I have a jtagged xbox360 i can also download the last one, so in this case do you recommend the last one?

Comment

Originally posted by Drexler View Post
      I have a jtagged xbox360 i can also download the last one, so in this case do you recommend the last one?
      2k17 for xbox360 is actually decent, I played it recently, not any major differences in comparison to its previous versions but still it's an OK one IMO. Go for it if you can download it for free.
      Last edited by R1ou; 04-25-2017, 09:50 AM.
      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Ill go with 17 then.. Career mode is the most fun one right??

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
          One on one Dr J vs Larry Bird for Commodore 64. What am I giving away my age ?
          I spent hours on that game too. It was the same era with Emlyn Hughes International Soccer which I spent months on. Boy I am old.

Comment

There is a version of NBA Jam for the 360 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
              What team do you like to play as on 2k? Did you use the European teams much?
              No, I actually like to play with Pelicans and sometimes with friends I play Timberwolves (Garnett, Hassell, Cassell, Spreewell... generation).

Comment

Ill go with 17 then.. Career mode is the most fun one right??
                Yeah, its addictive. Especially if you play online. You can try your skills on 2 vs 2 / 3 vs 3 match with friends

Comment

Originally posted by unnamed View Post
                  No, I actually like to play with Pelicans and sometimes with friends I play Timberwolves (Garnett, Hassell, Cassell, Spreewell... generation).
                  That's cool, are you Pelicans fan or just find them to be a fun teams to play as?

Ah, I didn't know that T'wolves team was even in the game, haven't looked at the retro teams too much.

The game feels different playing with the Europeans teams. I think the basketball "feels" a lot lighter.

Comment

That's cool, are you Pelicans fan or just find them to be a fun teams to play as?

Ah, I didn't know that T'wolves team was even in the game, haven't looked at the retro teams too much.

The game feels different playing with the Europeans teams. I think the basketball "feels" a lot lighter.
                    I'm Chicago Bulls fan since my childhood, but playing with Pelicans is challenging. Thats why I like playing with them. Surely there are a lot of fun teams, especially if you look at those retro teams such as Pistons generations ('89 and '04), Celtics with Bird and McHale, Supersonics with Payton and Kemp, Jazz with Malone and Stockton and many others.

Concerning European teams I think they could've easily add Euroleague tournament because they already got all the Euroleague teams. However the game doesn't have that feature and thus it was not what I was expecting.

Comment

Did you move Cousins onto the Pelicans roster?

You're right, there's a lot of amazing classic teams in the game.
                      I hoped they would have had a full Euroleague mode by now. Maybe in the future?

Comment

Did you move Cousins onto the Pelicans roster?

You're right, there's a lot of amazing classic teams in the game.
                        I hoped they would have had a full Euroleague mode by now. Maybe in the future?
                        No, I didn't had Cousins.
                        Hopefully they will add the possibility for it. I think there are mods for the Euroleague but I think for 2k14 version

Comment

Mine best was

5, 2005 — San Antonio Spurs 96, Detroit Pistons 95

Comment

I like NBA live 06-08. After watching Michael Jordon's interview, I realized that needed to give my best. Now follow this rule, so try to improve my life as much as possible. Now like to play and make money with online slots more.
                            https://mr.bet/at/blog/online-spielo...olumbus-deluxe

Comment

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1..._Manager_2022/

While maybe not the 'best' basketball game ever is anybody else playing this? Pro Basketball Manager 2022. I played way back in 2015 version, it's improved a lot and is pretty fun with the real name database. While not on the level of Football Manager, it can still be enjoyed.
                              VEF RIGA
                              Maccabi Tel Aviv

Comment

Originally posted by Uskoton View Post
                                https://store.steampowered.com/app/1..._Manager_2022/

While maybe not the 'best' basketball game ever is anybody else playing this? Pro Basketball Manager 2022. I played way back in 2015 version, it's improved a lot and is pretty fun with the real name database. While not on the level of Football Manager, it can still be enjoyed.
                                I've been very curious about this game. And also this one:

Wishlist now:https://store.steampowered.com/app/1461100/International_Basketball_Manager_22/Stay tuned: https://twitter.com/ibasketmanagerJoin our Discord:ht...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information