No announcement yet.

Final Four: Kazakhstan vs Iran; Lebanon vs Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rooted for Korea but still, I just want to congratulate Lebanon for winning the game. It was really a fantastic and awesome game to watch. Hats off to Lebanon!

Comment

Is anyone else watching Iran Kaz game?

Iran winning 44-19 Halftime.

Iran is strange. They play good and their coaches suck..how this works I have no clue. I cannot think of another team who pulls a fullcourt press winning by almost 30 points LoL!

How could anyone not like these guys? Im American and I think they have a bright future. They just need a good coach.
      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

I'm also watching the game right now and I didn't expect that Iran would really outscore the Kazakhs with almost 30 points. I mean KAZ has Ponomarev who I believe has really potential to make it big. But hey, the game's not yet through. Let's just see what the KAZ coaches can do in order to go back in the ball game.

Comment

Congratulations to lebanon for their big win over south korea, looks like the lebanese will qualify for the beijing olympics considering iran was demolishing hapless kazakhstan in the 1st half. I expect lebanon to emerge as the winner whether against iran or kazakhstan to the finals.

Comment

u care about small margin cuz refree calls?
            refree calls was bad for us too..
            when refree called Kim Joo Sung's offence foul, everyone one the korea team's bench shouted.
            and 66-70 situation, Ha SeungJin get the foul from leb player.. but that was absolutely basketcount. we lost 2 point in that situation.

and I think we had more chance than lebanon.
            but we just blowed away that chances with 2 stupid turnovers.

anyway lebanon was very stong team.
            and we couldn't do well. congratuations..!
            i really long for next match with our complete roster.

p.s. #10 Kim DongWoo is good shooter. but, ups and downs. so we calls him as Lotto(lottery)-ngWoo
            http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_ind...d=530301&pt=nv

Comment

i would go for Lebanon.

they're the more experienced team and their players have been playing together for the past 4 years.
              We Believe!!!

LET'S ALL PRAY FOR OUR TEAM PILIPINAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by bristron
                when refree called Kim Joo Sung's offence foul, everyone one the korea team's bench shouted.
                and 66-70 situation, Ha SeungJin get the foul from leb player.. but that was absolutely basketcount. we lost 2 point in that situation.

p.s. #10 Kim DongWoo is good shooter. but, ups and downs. so we calls him as Lotto(lottery)-ngWoo
                Yes u r correct the ref gave those bad calls for both teams...the game was really for anyone who wanted to win. Korea screwed it up at the end. Lebanon almost screwed it up as well, but managed to pull it off. You guys have came far since last year at the Asian Games. Good job.
                "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

mabrouk and good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bristron

i think this MIGHT have been a bad call which is why he called the foul on beshara after a few seconds on the other side of the court when he didnt really do anything to make up for it but this was wrong from the REF cuz beshara had fouled out cuz of this so the calls were not equal.....but i saw a couple of blocks from vogel which the REF called as a foul and couple of walks on the koreans which the REF didnt call , i remember 1 of them was at the end of the 1st qrt anyway it was a nice game...and looking forward to a semis in 2009 btw korea were missing BANG this champ. which is just like lebanon was missing 5 key players in 2003 wen they lost by a point
                    2001 semi -Leb 75 - Korea 72
                    2003 semi - i remember 1 pt win for korea in OT
                    2005 semi - we could,ve met if not for a fully naturalized qatar team who had won korea in the 2nd round
                    2007 semi - Leb 76 - Korea 74
                    i think this is the biggest rivalry between 2 teams in asia right now

Comment

did'nt watch the game. our cable tv did'nt have basketball tv, sucks.

lebanon vs iran. experience vs youth.

iran's got height but lebanon has beaten them 2 times in last 2 months very easily, but I have a feeling that iran will give lebanon all it can handle. I think lebanon will lose if they become overconfident. they're favored here but they better watch out, if iran gets some confidence, they'll be hard to handle

Comment

the finals seems like san antonio vs. cleveland. Leb as spurs while iran as Cavs

Comment

Lebanon pretty much know how Iran plays so all they have to do is bring their analysis to the court and they will win. The positive thing about Iran is they are full of energy and spunk so they don't tire easily. Lebanon is overall the smarter team. They dont commit stupid fouls like Iran does.

Lets hope for a good ref for this game

Comment

i'm just an ordinary poster so probably my prediction won't matter... but i correctly predict that Lebanon and Iran will meet in the finals... and to be honest, i would be surprise if Lebanon win this one against Iran... i'll predict a demolition job of Iran against Lebanon... Iran by 10 pts!!! just my humble opinion...
                            Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

its good apipignz thinks we,re gonna lose , either he hates leb or his predictions are always wrong , anyway he predicted korea beating leb and that didnt happen , i dont think leb will beat iran by 22 like last time since ali mahmoud,s injury will affect the team especially wen fahd will do some turnovers in the crucial periods of the game but hopefully we,ll come up by 10 in the end ........

Comment

Originally posted by karim
                                its good apipignz thinks we,re gonna lose , either he hates leb or his predictions are always wrong , anyway he predicted korea beating leb and that didnt happen , i dont think leb will beat iran by 22 like last time since ali mahmoud,s injury will affect the team especially wen fahd will do some turnovers in the crucial periods of the game but hopefully we,ll come up by 10 in the end ........

as i'v said i'm just predicting.. i aint hate anyone! lolz... sorry, what once only my prediction became true.. what can you say?! better luck next time for your team..
                                Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information