View Poll Results: Who will grab the automatic ticket to 2008 Beijing?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Korea

5 11.90%
  • Lebanon

22 52.38%
  • IR Iran

13 30.95%
  • Kazakhstan

2 4.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Four: Kazakhstan vs Iran; Lebanon vs Korea

the finals seems like san antonio vs. cleveland. Leb as spurs while iran as Cavs

Lebanon pretty much know how Iran plays so all they have to do is bring their analysis to the court and they will win. The positive thing about Iran is they are full of energy and spunk so they don't tire easily. Lebanon is overall the smarter team. They dont commit stupid fouls like Iran does.

Lets hope for a good ref for this game
    "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

i'm just an ordinary poster so probably my prediction won't matter... but i correctly predict that Lebanon and Iran will meet in the finals... and to be honest, i would be surprise if Lebanon win this one against Iran... i'll predict a demolition job of Iran against Lebanon... Iran by 10 pts!!! just my humble opinion...
    Impossible is Nothing!!!

its good apipignz thinks we,re gonna lose , either he hates leb or his predictions are always wrong , anyway he predicted korea beating leb and that didnt happen , i dont think leb will beat iran by 22 like last time since ali mahmoud,s injury will affect the team especially wen fahd will do some turnovers in the crucial periods of the game but hopefully we,ll come up by 10 in the end ........

Quote Originally Posted by karim
    its good apipignz thinks we,re gonna lose , either he hates leb or his predictions are always wrong , anyway he predicted korea beating leb and that didnt happen , i dont think leb will beat iran by 22 like last time since ali mahmoud,s injury will affect the team especially wen fahd will do some turnovers in the crucial periods of the game but hopefully we,ll come up by 10 in the end ........

as i'v said i'm just predicting.. i aint hate anyone! lolz... sorry, what once only my prediction became true.. what can you say?! better luck next time for your team..
    Impossible is Nothing!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123