Comment

Originally posted by daniab
      woow great results for angola !!

Did yao ming plays against angola ??
      No Yao Ming was absense

Comment

Originally posted by zlim
        No Yao Ming was absense
        Yao Ming or not, it's an impressive victory for Angola. It's very difficult to defeat a host nation on its homecourt, and whether this is China's "B" team or "A" team, Angola looked good in doing it. For the last 15 years, Angola has been the best team on its continent, and over that span, they have consistently challenged the best teams in the world and have beaten some of them. Olimpio Cipriano is a true talent, and I hope the Detroit Pistons (my hometown team!) give him an opportunity to make the roster. This latest victory puts the Angolans at 7-0 in 2007, and I would be shocked if they don't win the African Cup Championship. The only country that could seriously challenge them in Luanda is a full-strength Senegal team. They have the size (Angola is not a big team) and athleticism to give the Angolans problems. Nigeria could pose a threat, but their backcourt players are too inconsistent and inexperienced. Egypt and Algeria are outside threats, but they could surprise some people. Viva Angola!!!

Angolan National Team (7-0):

Germany (B).... 57-55 W....Granada, ESP
        Spanish Select Team...89-54 W....Granada, ESP
        Spanish Select Team...82-57 W....Granada, ESP
        Spanish Select Team...64-43 W....Granada, ESP
        New Zealand....67-55 W....Guangzhou, CHN
        Venezuela....94-54 W....Guangzhou, CHN
        China....68-63 W....Macau, CHN
        Last edited by Federoy; 08-01-2007, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federoy
          Yao Ming or not, it's an impressive victory for Angola. It's very difficult to defeat a host nation on its homecourt, and whether this is China's "B" team or "A" team, Angola looked good in doing it. For the last 15 years, Angola has been the best team on its continent, and over that span, they have consistently challenged the best teams in the world and have beaten some of them. Olimpio Cipriano is a true talent, and I hope the Detroit Pistons (my hometown team!) give him an opportunity to make the roster. This latest victory puts the Angolans at 7-0 in 2007, and I would be shocked if they don't win the African Cup Championship. The only country that could seriously challenge them in Luanda is a full-strength Senegal team. They have the size (Angola is not a big team) and athleticism to give the Angolans problems. Nigeria could pose a threat, but their backcourt players are too inconsistent and inexperienced. Egypt and Algeria are outside threats, but they could surprise some people. Viva Angola!!!

Angolan National Team (7-0):

Germany (B).... 57-55 W....Granada, ESP
          Spanish Select Team...89-54 W....Granada, ESP
          Spanish Select Team...82-57 W....Granada, ESP
          Spanish Select Team...64-43 W....Granada, ESP
          New Zealand....67-55 W....Guangzhou, CHN
          Venezuela....94-54 W....Guangzhou, CHN
          China....68-63 W....Macau, CHN
          It was an impressive victory by angola over a taller chinese team. Some of our chinese friends like dsong2006 and bigfatpandabear thought china cannot be defeated by a team like angola because of their lack of ceiling. Hehehehe, they are wrong

Comment

Bad Day

D-League Ambassadors 85 - Angola 72

Let´s belive that is possible win tomorrow

Comment

Angola has been getting better since Indianapolis 2002. They even beat Yao Ming's China there.

Comment

Wow Angola is better and better, ufff
                Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

It's normal win for Angola... Congrats!

Comment

Slovenia Win Stankovic Cup

Slovenia 78- angola 51

I think the best team win the competition...for the Angolan´s is time now to start think about the African Championship.

Comment

Angola is a great team. They beat Venezuela by 42 and South American teams are strong. Even the US finished fifth in the Pam Am games.

All of the teams in the Stankovic Cup are better than the teams playing in the Asian Championships. Angola is ranked 14th, New Zealand 12, Slovenia 19 and Venezuela 20. That's why China invited them.

That was also why China sent the A team to the Stankovic and skipped the Asian Championships.

Our little filipino friends are trying to say Angola is like them and that they too can beat China's A team. They are trying to diminish the glory of the Angola win. LOL.

Sorry, a team ranked 14th in the world like Angola is nothing like the Philippines which is ranked near the bottom. Angolans are not short like filipinos. LOL

Anyways congrats on great tournament against good teams, Angola!

Comment

Angola has one big advantage above every single African team: not only they are very talented, but their roster is really stable. That also makes them better every year.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatPandaBear
                          Angola is a great team. They beat Venezuela by 42 and South American teams are strong. Even the US finished fifth in the Pam Am games.

All of the teams in the Stankovic Cup are better than the teams playing in the Asian Championships. Angola is ranked 14th, New Zealand 12, Slovenia 19 and Venezuela 20. That's why China invited them.

That was also why China sent the A team to the Stankovic and skipped the Asian Championships.

Our little filipino friends are trying to say Angola is like them and that they too can beat China's A team. They are trying to diminish the glory of the Angola win. LOL.

Sorry, a team ranked 14th in the world like Angola is nothing like the Philippines which is ranked near the bottom. Angolans are not short like filipinos. LOL

Yes,filipino friends are so arrogant ridiculously,each team of which join in stankovic cup can beat filipino team 20-60 pts,their defence is too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatPandaBear

Hey my small guy pandabear, tell me who among those filipino braggarts had blatantly claimed that the philippines can emulate what angola had done to china A? Hehehehehhe, oh cmon dont take it seriously, i know some of my countrymen are like that, braggarts and have big mouth too. But you small bro and other people like you are no different, obnoxious is the word hahahahahaha

Comment

Everyone is saying that for this years. Especially in this forum where there are so much Chinese bragsters who thinks and feels that the China team is the best in the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information