Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group F (Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kazakhstan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read that jordan has been training for 11 months already !!! what happen to my favorite middle-east basketball power, the walking cedars of lebanon?

Originally posted by daniab
    jordan vs Kazakhstan 82-73
    Final result!!
    =========================================
    Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

if Japan beats Korea later on, then the matches tomorrow for Group F will be knock out. Kazakhstan vs Korea and Japan vs Jordan. i just hope Japan beats korea later on for a more exciting games tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by pachador
        i read that jordan has been training for 11 months already !!! what happen to my favorite middle-east basketball power, the walking cedars of lebanon?
        About what you meant ?
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldt
          if Japan beats Korea later on, then the matches tomorrow for Group F will be knock out. Kazakhstan vs Korea and Japan vs Jordan. i just hope Japan beats korea later on for a more exciting games tomorrow.
          i hope korea wins so japan will be mentally in a bad shape so we can nail them

Comment

is lebanon still winning? how's vogel's nose? ok now?

Originally posted by daniab
            About what you meant ?
            =========================================
            Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by pachador
              is lebanon still winning? how's vogel's nose? ok now?
              Yes Lebanon advance today for the semi finals,and about Vogel,he has 6 stitches and he's fine right and he plays today against taiwan.
              Proud to be Lebanese
              www.arabasket.com

Comment

Jordan just lost to Japan was watching it live from FIBA site ... Jordan couldn't buy a bucket ... Kazakhstan and Korea in!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information