Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E (IR Iran, Lebanon, Qatar, Chinese Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniab
    Btw Pinoys friends,you beat Syria by 7pts with an overtime when Jordan has beaten Syria by 30 pts and Lebanon by 35 pts ,taiwan by 24 pts,S.korea by 20 pts and even hong kong by 4 pts.

So i'm really confused from Rp performance,i was thinking they can give more than now.
    dude i know RP team aint that strong coz of lack of team work. but the game against syria came after the loss to jordan! the guys stepped up where nothing will be gained for a win!!! so dont be confused! RP team is erratic! that's all! hehehe We win games and we lose games.... that's the ball game. anyway good luck to LIB. they trashedf IRAN!!! good job!
    You've got to have it to win it

Comment

WTF is happening to jordan? 21 - 7 deficit after the 1st qrtr.

Comment

Originally posted by daniab
        Btw Pinoys friends,you beat Syria by 7pts with an overtime when Jordan has beaten Syria by 30 pts and Lebanon by 35 pts ,taiwan by 24 pts,S.korea by 20 pts and even hong kong by 4 pts.

So i'm really confused from Rp performance,i was thinking they can give more than now.
        Btw i read in middle east section that Syria Quatar and Kuwait are the same level and joel23 has written those words,he mades my day in laughing.I think joel23 is really sad to seeing lebanon wins so he declares some stupid words.

Saddiq, beating Syria by how many points is not the measurement of the capabilities of any team. well Indonesia beat Hong Kong by 3 points, RP beat Indonesia by a mile. beating them by 1 point or beating them by 60 points doesn't make any drastic change in the positioning. and the game against Syria came 16 hours after that decisive game versus Jordan, the energy and spirit were down, everybody were upset.
        same what happened in 2002 Busan Asian Games, losing to Kazakhstan in the Battle for Bronze after a heartbreaking buzzer beater defeat against SOKOR in the Semi Finals on what could have been a sure Silver Medal finish.
        Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?

Comment

Originally posted by thugpinoy
          Saddiq, beating Syria by how many points is not the measurement of the capabilities of any team. well Indonesia beat Hong Kong by 3 points, RP beat Indonesia by a mile. beating them by 1 point or beating them by 60 points doesn't make any drastic change in the positioning. and the game against Syria came 16 hours after that decisive game versus Jordan, the energy and spirit were down, everybody were upset.
          same what happened in 2002 Busan Asian Games, losing to Kazakhstan in the Battle for Bronze after a heartbreaking buzzer beater defeat against SOKOR in the Semi Finals on what could have been a sure Silver Medal finish.
          well, those human factors should be considered in the future, for common good. RP NT should expect those kind of heartbreaks to avoid excuses after those kind of games and for them to be able to come back after a painful loss. and btw, Daniab, try reading the news for enlightenment, look at the statement of the Syrian coach, he was just capitalizing on chances of beating RP NT knowing they have the edge because RP NT is battered physically and psychologically (not mentioning emotionally).
          It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
          I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by karim View Post
            hey protossdomain some of ur pinoy friends think danny seigle is the same level as fadi el khatib i watched him in a few games and he really didnt show any talent,speed,shooting ability and he is physicly weak.....is it true that he led the PBA in scoring ?? if ya , than how much does a good player take there in the PBA league , im thinking of getting a few of my cousins and playing as imports there , im not making fun of RP so dont get mad im serious cuz i know i play better than danny seigle..........
            As I like to brag that he is the best player from rp in years but his play in 2007 was really sloppy and I cannot blame you for that we still respect and knew Danny Seigle is very much better than that
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by thugpinoy View Post
              but the fact the game go to overtime say otherwise
              If there is no consolation ranking match I can see why let rp go home were they eliminated on their one and only goal and play this type of matches

Comment

Originally posted by thugpinoy View Post
                but really RP cant beat a novice which is syria a game taken to overtime is stretch even emotionally plagued taipei beat them balack and blue and Indonesia is much much better than Hongkong

Comment

Hello

Hello. I am Nicat. I'm from Azerbaijan. Please visit my site and write a message please . ok. see you soon. Good Bye

Comment

mabrouk lebanon for beating qatar : 73-63

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information