Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E (IR Iran, Lebanon, Qatar, Chinese Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karim
    i,ve seen crippled people play better so its a bad excuse.....btw team pilipinas in addition to the lack of height have no teamwork......u cant be successful in a tournament like this without teamwork and a system to play on....RP is not playing friendly games where the opponent is also not using a system .....this year every team has a strategy on the court except RP....the last 2 games Leb played the best offense and defense in the whole tournament with 22pt and 31pt victories....if they continue like this their wins wont even be close in the semis and final.....i dont wanna get ahead of myself but their level in the 2nd round is being way higher than the other teams......
    bro this is coming from a non-biased Filipino.. Danny Seigle can play! he's not in the level of Fadi i agree, Fadi is the best player in Asia next to Yao so no comparison with that.. but Danny definitely has skills and shooting touch! Mark Caguiao lead PBA in scoring not Danny.. Danny is more of a clutch player..

good observation, aside from lacks of height, RP has no teamwork in FIBA.. i don't know what happened but i'v seen them play in Jones Cup, in Manila Invitational and i can say that they really lost their system in FIBA.. it could be due to too much pressure.. most players in that team had FIBA as their first major international tournaments.. i only consider FIBA and Asian games as the major tournaments in Asia.. few players like Dondon, Asi and Menk played in 2002 Asian games.. so as much as i hate them succumb to pressure, i can't really blame them bcoz they have not played that much.. pressure can really change a player's games..

before i really wanted Lebanon to win if RP can't make it, eventhough i know that they are not the strongest team in FIBA, but now, i'v change my heart.. i'll go for Iran! their quite, not bragsters, and play calm without too much complains.. and the way their playing, that's not really impossible!!!
    Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

i think jordan and iran will play in the finals.. both are from group of death

Comment

lebanon not the strongest team in fiba right now ?? bro they,ve been 2nd to china for 6 years now !! they got 2 silver medals and got to the semis with a B team in 2003.....anyway ur opinion means nthng cuz u change ur mind everyday so its not even worth looking at , after 2morrow,s game against iran u will change ur mind about lebanon but try not changing ur opinion too much , cuz the more u change it the more value it loses .....

Comment

hey protossdomain some of ur pinoy friends think danny seigle is the same level as fadi el khatib i watched him in a few games and he really didnt show any talent,speed,shooting ability and he is physicly weak.....is it true that he led the PBA in scoring ?? if ya , than how much does a good player take there in the PBA league , im thinking of getting a few of my cousins and playing as imports there , im not making fun of RP so dont get mad im serious cuz i know i play better than danny seigle..........
          the PBA doesnt accept ilitterate imports..LOL

you don't know Danny Seigle..and you haven't seen the better of him..
          I'm serious too and I'm not biased..
          if you can play better than Danny Seigle..I can play better than you too
          its easy to say things in this forum bro..
          I agree with you, that what Danny Seigle showed was far from what El-Khatib has showed, and that's it..no need to make fun of it..
          and the fact is, Danny Seigle is injured..and is not 100%..
          I hate excuses and I'm not telling an excuse..and its a fact
          "Idol ko si Robert Sonny Jaworski! Lupet yun!"

Comment

hey protossdomain some of ur pinoy friends think danny seigle is the same level as fadi el khatib i watched him in a few games and he really didnt show any talent,speed,shooting ability and he is physicly weak.....is it true that he led the PBA in scoring ?? if ya , than how much does a good player take there in the PBA league , im thinking of getting a few of my cousins and playing as imports there , im not making fun of RP so dont get mad im serious cuz i know i play better than danny seigle..........
            Man, trust and believe what your filipino bros have been saying, danny seigle really has an injury and that is bothering him. But comparing seigle to fadi el khatib is too much, as far as skills, quickness and speed are concerned, fadi is too good for seigle and that is no contest....Fadi's rank is much higher than danny seigle, he's a captain while our player is just a master sergeant

Comment

lebanon not the strongest team in fiba right now ?? bro they,ve been 2nd to china for 6 years now !! they got 2 silver medals and got to the semis with a B team in 2003.....anyway ur opinion means nthng cuz u change ur mind everyday so its not even worth looking at , after 2morrow,s game against iran u will change ur mind about lebanon but try not changing ur opinion too much , cuz the more u change it the more value it loses .....
              i'v only change it once and i promise to stick with it.. before i like Lebanon's chances but now, nah! Iran will humiliate them including you.. but in any case it will not happen, i will still not root for Lebanon ever! Go Korea!!!!!!
              Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

speaking of Seigle. he is definitely good but for goodness sakes he keeps getting injured. he got injured in busan, he got injured in practice tournamnet and then now he get injured in tokushima. when you let him rest then you play him when he gets well, he messes up the team chemistry. it reminds me of a very nice italian car very fast, but needs lots of maintenance or it will break down. I feel the reason Seigle is getting injured a lot is because he also getting old.
                =========================================
                Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

Btw Pinoys friends,you beat Syria by 7pts with an overtime when Jordan has beaten Syria by 30 pts and Lebanon by 35 pts ,taiwan by 24 pts,S.korea by 20 pts and even hong kong by 4 pts.

So i'm really confused from Rp performance,i was thinking they can give more than now.
                  Btw i read in middle east section that Syria Quatar and Kuwait are the same level and joel23 has written those words,he mades my day in laughing.I think joel23 is really sad to seeing lebanon wins so he declares some stupid words.
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

Quatar vs Taiwan 87-74.

Final result!!

33 mins left for korea vs Kazakhstan's game
                    Proud to be Lebanese
                    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Want to see how good Lebanon really is when they play Iran. I think Iran still has to play their best game. And yet they're still undefeated. If Lebanon played Iran, RP and Jordan three consecutive games i highly doubt they'll be beating those 3 teams by big margins. But it looks like Lebanon has a great chance of winning the championship and i think the only team that can beat them right now is Iran.

Comment

leb is beating iran 45 25 at halftime....these teams are at a different level...........i dont know how some people are saying Iran can beat leb......lebanon will have an easy time in the semis and finals...the best team after leb is maybe iran.........

Comment

there was rle something wrong with Danny seigle in his games in Fiba. it was like there was a spell on him that he cud play as bad as f#ck. hes rle great but the one u saw wasnt rle like him. maybe he was kindof rusty then and had not played for almost a month bcus of an injury.

Comment

End of The game:

Leb 82 - 60 Iran

we have a great team and of course we are enjoying
                            watching our games .
                            the players played great defense but we had
                            some troubles in offense .

Comment

Originally posted by ghadi
                              End of The game:

Leb 82 - 60 Iran

we have a great team and of course we are enjoying
                              watching our games .
                              the players played great defense but we had
                              some troubles in offense .
                              No our offense is normal,today we scored 82 pts against a defensive team like iran,is good.
                              Proud to be Lebanese
                              www.arabasket.com

Comment

scoring 82 pts doesnt mean that we have a good offense,

in the first half we played as a team work in Offense,
                                but in the second half our players played individually
                                we should have many offensive systems and rotations Specially against
                                zone defense

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information