No announcement yet.

BSN Best 50 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theodore, Butch Lee score 35 against USA in Montreal 76 Olympic Games.

Cesar Fantaussi and Josean Baez there is no doubt that both of them should be in that list of the best 50th players in BSN.

Comment

Originally posted by thedores View Post
      How can we forget Cesar Fantauzi (the Puertorican Dr J), Freddie Lugo (rest in peace) & Nestor Core (6'5" point guard)... Oh and Butch Lee should be way higher, he was the first Puertorican player in the NBA & only one to win a championship (Lakers '80) He also was the only PR player to win an NCAA championship & was the MVP of the final four (Marquette) & dropped 35 against the USA team in the Pan Am games....
      I'll have to look up Cesar Fantauzi, I've never seen him play. I can't disagree with that top pick, though. Piculin was a mad man on the court.
      "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Arroyo is waaaay too high if we're talking about BSN play, then I remember 2004. Also Rolando Frazer is too low, he was THE dominant player for about a 6 year stretch in the 80's.

Comment

can i ask one question
          my team
          Alahly
          egyptian team
          bought a player from puerto rican league called shanon
          i don't know is the spelling is true or what
          he plays in position 3,4
          can i know any information or media about him
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dr mustafa View Post
            can i ask one question
            my team
            Alahly
            egyptian team
            bought a player from puerto rican league called shanon
            i don't know is the spelling is true or what
            he plays in position 3,4
            can i know any information or media about him
            thanks
            Terrance Shannon?...
            Scroll the page to see his statistic in our league:
            Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
            16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
            Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
            8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

thank you dear
              is he a good player
              i heared that he was one of the best players in his position in puert rican league
              is this true
              what are his advantage and disadvantages
              much oblighed

Comment

He was the most intense competitor of his time. And had the most peculiar FT shooting style ever!!!

Josean Baez was a great player. One of the most athletic players of his time. I agree, he should have made the list.
                Last edited by rikhardur; 01-09-2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thedores View Post
                  How can we forget Cesar Fantauzi (the Puertorican Dr J), Freddie Lugo (rest in peace) & Nestor Core (6'5" point guard)... Oh and Butch Lee should be way higher, he was the first Puertorican player in the NBA & only one to win a championship (Lakers '80) He also was the only PR player to win an NCAA championship & was the MVP of the final four (Marquette) & dropped 35 against the USA team in the Pan Am games....
                  Agree 100% Butch Lee is top 10. Fantauzzi and Cora should be in, and so should Freddy Lugo.

Comment

donde dejaste a Orlando Vega, Jefrey Carrion, Mario Butler???

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information