''Zalgiris''-The Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rikhardur
    I must be confusing then with some other website, I was not sure when I asked the question.
    no, your memory's fine - Zalgiris had an English version of the site for at least two or three years now (I remember CFFI being excited when they got it - she was the only one commenting news items in the English version ). anyways, that version was miserable and it never took off.

regarding centers, it looks liek Zalgiris ain't done yet. I simply hope we take back Stimac (he's a Zalgiris property if I remember correctly). It is obvious now that Bradley is not better than Stimac, imho. I think even Eurelijus is nowhere near him. The only disadvantage the kid has is his inexperience at the very high level.
    btw, Stimac was named the MVP of the BBL all-star game. he did whatever he wanted there against Petravicius and alike.
    stop russia

Comment

• Originally posted by kestas
      btw, Stimac was named the MVP of the BBL all-star game. he did whatever he wanted there against Petravicius and alike.
      Come on! Despite I didn't watch the game I'm 110% sure there were no defence, we can see it from the score even
      2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
      2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
      MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
      All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
      All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
      2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

• Originally posted by re5pectas
        Come on! Despite I didn't watch the game I'm 110% sure there were no defence, we can see it from the score even
        exactly. because the game reminded of a NBA-all-star, but on weed, and almost nobody watched it, I can say whatever I like about Stimac and I will be right, sort of.
        btw, his MVP award was real
        stop russia

Comment

• Originally posted by Gytaz
          Originally posted by Ganduras
          Originally Posted by Ganduras
          Hello I am from Honduras. I Like Zalgiris. I wonder why last season zalgiris did not play in top 16 euroleague? they won 12 times and lost only 2 times
          Sadly, it's the opposite. It was the worst season for Žalgiris, they had 2 wins and 12 losses...
          I'm quite certain it's another teenage troll posing as a foreigner. Wrote him a nice message with congratulations in Spanish, asking how someone from such a remote country as Honduras took notice of our green team... It's really surprising.

Good luck to Žalgiris tonight in the LKL Cup final game. Come on you Greens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marius123
            Good luck to Žalgiris tonight in the LKL Cup final game. Come on you Greens!
            I second that with my green smile

Comment

• Originally posted by parso
              Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
              Originally posted by sseppel
              it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
              Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
              Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

• As was expected, the club announced officially that Michael Bradley has left Žalgiris. The team website reports that the contract was terminated by mutual agreement. The player went home to the USA and said it's not probable he'd return to Europe this season.

A few weeks ago, when Žalgiris press representative was asked about Bradley's contract, he admitted that a compensation would have to be paid to the player in case of contract termination...

Nice to see the team has some resources to spend at this time of the season (signing Markota and N'Diaye, releasing Bradley).

Comment

• What a rumour was spread by lrytas!! It seems that MG Baltic wants to buy BC Žalgiris and become the new owner of this club! It also states that Sabonis in such case would remain being the president of Žalgiris.

More:
                  http://www.sportalas.com/naujienos/?...skaityti=1&db=

and

Naujienų portalas, kuriame pateikiamos karščiausios naujienos iš Lietuvos ir viso pasaulio. Įvykiai Lietuvoje, videonaujienos, verslas, sportas, komentarai, diskusijos ir daugiau.
                  Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.A.L.I.A.
                    What a rumour was spread by lrytas!! It seems that MG Baltic wants to buy BC Žalgiris and become the new owner of this club! It also states that Sabonis in such case would remain being the president of Žalgiris.

More:
                    http://www.sportalas.com/naujienos/?...skaityti=1&db=

and

http://lrytas.lt/-120305263312016536...-akiratyje.htm

If true, that's good news for Zalgiris money-wise, nha ?? The only thing that is missing in this scenario is Vilniaus Prekyba becoming sponsor of Lietuvos Rytas. That would be real fun.

Do you think they will have to change the name ? BC MG Baltic Kaunas

Comment

• well if Lietuvos Rytas newspaper goes into histeria about this then it can't be bad thing . Besides they speak only about 1/3 of the share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan van Grabski
                        If true, that's good news for Zalgiris money-wise, nha ?? The only thing that is missing in this scenario is Vilniaus Prekyba becoming sponsor of Lietuvos Rytas. That would be real fun.

Do you think they will have to change the name ? BC MG Baltic Kaunas
                        Can you imagine a derby BC MG Baltic Kaunas vs. BC Maxima LT Vilnius?

Comment

• Originally posted by sashikas
                          Can you imagine a derby BC MG Baltic Kaunas vs. BC Maxima LT Vilnius?
                          yeahhh.....that was exactly my point, blood would run free.

Comment

• With the money those sponsors could provide we could have two superclubs in Lithuania,with all the best Lith players actually playing in their home country teams.That'd be sweet,i heard VP could give Rytas 10-15 million litas,the MG Baltics contribution i'd expect to be around same.
                            ZALIAI BALTAS

Comment

• Does that means that Mamontovas will sing National Anthem?
                              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayo
                                With the money those sponsors could provide we could have two superclubs in Lithuania,with all the best Lith players actually playing in their home country teams.That'd be sweet,i heard VP could give Rytas 10-15 million litas,the MG Baltics contribution i'd expect to be around same.
                                I don't think that those numbers are realistic. More reasonable sum would be 3-5 millions litas (3.45 litas ~ 1 euro).
                                Besides, even those big sums wouldn't bring the best lithuanians back home.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information