Indonesian National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
    hehehe Obama lived there once and his adopted father is an Indonesian right, I wonder if Indonesia naturalized Barack Obama what would happen
    I'm pretty sure that Old Lady from Malacanang won't be out done and bestow the distinguished/honorary filipino citizenship to Obama before the indonesian premier does.......

Besides, Obama could learn from the Philippines experience courtesy of GMA in dealing with recession. Filipinos are well known for their resiliency and able to survive hard times for decades until today.

....kaya ba ng mga kano iyan ? (can the americans do it ?)........

Comment

Sigafoos body should be ready when he meets up with our Asi "The Rock" Taulava.

Any pic or video of him in action?
      TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

I'm rooting for indonesia to beat thailand in the battle for 2nd place.
        Plus their and 1 national team jerseys are cool.

Comment

why dont the indonesian BB federation tap ferdinand

Comment

Sigafoos plays in the highly competitive PPBL in Palestine (??),so is he really talented enough to compete ?
            Besides,the amateurish Thai basketball federation could have had the services of Mac Dotzauer who is Thai and lives and plays professionally in Germany, but they never responded to any of his mails or phone calls.

I from Wisconsin!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
              I'm pretty sure that Old Lady from Malacanang won't be out done and bestow the distinguished/honorary filipino citizenship to Obama before the indonesian premier does.......

Besides, Obama could learn from the Philippines experience courtesy of GMA in dealing with recession. Filipinos are well known for their resiliency and able to survive hard times for decades until today.

....kaya ba ng mga kano iyan ? (can the americans do it ?)........

"we will respond... YES WE CAN..." Pres. Barack Obama!http://writerforchrist.tk
              FOR YOUR SEO NEEDS, VISIT US @ http://www.extremeseophilippines.com

ANG PAGIGING PILIPINO KO AY ISANG KARANGALAN, SAAN MANG SULOK NG DAIGDIG AKO DALHIN NG AKING KAPALARAN, IKARARANGAL KO ANG MABUHAY AT MAMATAY NG DAHIL SA INANG BAYAN!

BAYAN KO! HANGGANG SA HULING PINTIG NYARING AKING PUSO, WATAWAT MO'Y BUONG TAPANG NA IWAWAGAYWAY, HANGGANG IKA'Y MULING MAGING TANYAG, SA MAPAG-USISANG MATA NG MGA DAYUHAN!

“We live by faith and not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                Sigafoos plays in the highly competitive PPBL in Palestine (??),so is he really talented enough to compete ?
                Besides,the amateurish Thai basketball federation could have had the services of Mac Dotzauer who is Thai and lives and plays professionally in Germany, but they never responded to any of his mails or phone calls.
                I have no idea how good Mac Dotzauer (180cms.) is but playing as a professional basketball player in Germany is really something.

The possibility of Dotzauer and Sigafoos playing together for Thailand might do wonders for them and a big threat for Indonesia as southeast asia's second best team in the region.

Curiously, Chang Tsun Hsien (190cms.) of Taiwan also played in the German league aside from Geiger Juefan (204cms.) a Taiwanese-German. With regards to Geiger did he ever played for Chinese-Taipei's national team at all before, anyone ?

Comment

What team would host indonesia send in the champions cup the ibl best team or the ibl all stars or in short... because they will have good preparation this coming seaba because "lalaban sila sa isang spot"
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
                    I have no idea how good Mac Dotzauer (180cms.) is but playing as a professional basketball player in Germany is really something.

The possibility of Dotzauer and Sigafoos playing together for Thailand might do wonders for them and a big threat for Indonesia as southeast asia's second best team in the region.

Curiously, Chang Tsun Hsien (190cms.) of Taiwan also played in the German league aside from Geiger Juefan (204cms.) a Taiwanese-German. With regards to Geiger did he ever played for Chinese-Taipei's national team at all before, anyone ?
                    Mac Doutzer I think plays for a D3 team in Germany and I know he is adopted by his German parents.
                    you know why I am happy

Comment

I wonder why isn't Indonesia getting the services of their 6'5 C/PF La Sallian player Ferdinand.
                      you know why I am happy

Comment

RP Powerade Team Pilipinas

Willie Miller G 5`11
                        Jayjay Helterbrand G 6`0
                        Ryan Reyes G 6`2
                        Cyrus Baguio SG 6`2
                        James Yap SG 6`3
                        Jared Dillinger G/F 6`4
                        Arwind Santos G/F 6`4
                        Gabe Norwood G/F 6`5
                        Ranidel de Ocampo F 6`5
                        Kelly Williams F 6`7
                        Kerby Raymundo PF 6`7
                        Sonny Thoss PF/C 6`8
                        Mick Pennisi PF/C 6`9
                        Japeth Aguilar C 6`9
                        Asi Taulava C 6`9]

Head Coach: Yeng Guiao

Average Age: 26
                        Average Height: 6`5

Strength: Known Internationally for its quickness that always leads to open court plays (fastbreak plays), outside shooting, good in individual skills and ball rotation. But now, the RP Powerade National Basketball Team unveils and unmasked its new face as an athletic team that will play a major role to compensate its lack of ceiling or height.

Weakness: As always known and usually leads to its downfall, is the height or ceiling . ( But i hope that with the new additions of young and athletic players to the team, they can compensate the lack of height. )

God Speed RP Powerade Team Pilipinas !

We Believe !

Comment

Originally posted by ppulma View Post
                          Willie Miller G 5`11
                          Jayjay Helterbrand G 6`0
                          Ryan Reyes G 6`2
                          Cyrus Baguio SG 6`2
                          James Yap SG 6`3
                          Jared Dillinger G/F 6`4
                          Arwind Santos G/F 6`4
                          Gabe Norwood G/F 6`5
                          Ranidel de Ocampo F 6`5
                          Kelly Williams F 6`7
                          Kerby Raymundo PF 6`7
                          Sonny Thoss PF/C 6`8
                          Mick Pennisi PF/C 6`9
                          Japeth Aguilar C 6`9
                          Asi Taulava C 6`9]

Head Coach: Yeng Guiao

Average Age: 26
                          Average Height: 6`5

Strength: Known Internationally for its quickness that always leads to open court plays (fastbreak plays), outside shooting, good in individual skills and ball rotation. But now, the RP Powerade National Basketball Team unveils and unmasked its new face as an athletic team that will play a major role to compensate its lack of ceiling or height.

Weakness: As always known and usually leads to its downfall, is the height or ceiling . ( But i hope that with the new additions of young and athletic players to the team, they can compensate the lack of height. )

God Speed RP Powerade Team Pilipinas !

We Believe !
                          Everything true but rp had a good ball rotation when pressured the ball goes only to a guards hand last fiba asia and the whole team watching
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

I wonder why isn't Indonesia getting the services of their 6'5 C/PF La Sallian player Ferdinand.
                            probably PERBASI ( our basketball organization ) dont know how much progress his game in Philippines,

as you know basketball only got little coverage here, in our media
                            "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

it's because DLSU would not like to release him, they are just being consistent on not lending players to National Teams. School first
                              LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                              Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                              THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Once he's used up his playing years in DLSU, I won't be surprised if this guy suits up for the Indons...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information