Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group C (Qatar, Indonesia, India, Kazakhstan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moved from World championship, to Asia championship forum and merged with an already existing group thread.
    Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 08-01-2007, 02:45 PM.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by karim
      i just wanna say this is a proud day for asian basketball...qatar has lost 2 games and is out of the tournament.....t......
      you has Karim reason, Qatar made the same thing in politic it is in same time with iran and the USA and the king of qatar is a big cheater... ryadi no participing because its the club of hariri or because they are not all lebaneseM
      Last edited by stuart; 08-01-2007, 05:26 PM.
      liban a la vie a la mort
      lebanon for the end
      lebnen lal mawt

Comment

riyadi is not partipating cuz they disallowed vogel to play !!

Comment

Gotta love karim's posts...1/3 posts are about qatar's naturalizing

Amazing...
          "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

yes...but not anymore....not this year atleast with qatar leaving the qatari coach is such a freak iran,s only way in scoring is in shooting threes and qatar played them zone...iran scored 14/25 3pts......i knew he was a bad coach 3 days ago wen he was so happy after the win against kazakhaztan....nothing against the kazakhs they are a very organized and good team but if qatar was going to be a contender they had to beat them by 15 atleast and not be so happy with a win against them.......the good thing is in removing yaseen ismail though....its not known what his true position is , too short and skinny to play under the basket and has no shot to play outside , he shot 2 quick threes at the beginning of the game b4 he was removed and he was 1 ugly shot kind of like a 10 year old shooting.....

Comment

I never thought Yaseen was a great player, but somehow he got to tryout with NBA teams. Others on the team are better. He is a good leader, I guess, I dont know. Iran is a better team IMO.
              "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information