Group B (Lebanon, UAE, Kuwait, Japan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniab
    we are not coming to japan to top Group B ,we come to get the ticket for the Olympic games
    well, if japan is indeed a strong team.. you'll meet again in the semis

if you lose against them in the group stages.. you would lose your psychological edge over them

japan will be harder to beat in the semis than in the group stage

Comment

Originally posted by manu_bol
      well, if japan is indeed a strong team.. you'll meet again in the semis

if you lose against them in the group stages.. you would lose your psychological edge over them

japan will be harder to beat in the semis than in the group stage
      its true.
      Proud to be Lebanese
      www.arabasket.com

Comment

Japan has Sakuragi and its turf..but I really feel Lebanon can win against this team..hopefully
        It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
        I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

This group the winner will be Lebanon because we have a big revenge from asian games and japan choose our group ..a player in the nt i know said we have respect for japan and same time we won't let them "eat our head" a lebanese slang for we wont le them beat us.......lol ... we know japanese team very well sakurai,their big guy Aono,igarachi and henderson....i bet henderson will be a scorer more than a hard working player as most their team is disciplined and hard working....
          Also don't forget uae who won the gulf championship against Qatar and in gulf championship for clubs they lost to Rayyan the last 10 seconds....kuwait are here just to play and they might surprise if u don't respect them...the key for lebanon is 200% respecting the teams and the coach shouldn't do any fatal mistakes....that worries me alot with this coach he's not stable.......

Comment

lebanon can sit out el-khatib in the group stages and still win group B
            hehehe
            just joking

Comment

Originally posted by manu_bol
              what's actually going for japan:

homecourt advantage + henderson + WC experience + no scouting report

although underrated, japan team is really good. remember that its WUG team beat the NT of RP and Jordan!
              jus said everything.

voted for japan. sorry lebanese friends. i still wish u win this group tho.

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath
                lebanon can sit out el-khatib in the group stages and still win group B
                hehehe
                just joking
                seriously they can... they'll end up runner up for Japan and that's enough for them to be in quarter finals...
                Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by igorotski
                  jus said everything.

voted for japan. sorry lebanese friends. i still wish u win this group tho.
                  Don't worry man,it's ur opinion,always respected
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

lebanon will have no problem getting out of this group.

Comment

This group is a duel between Japan and Lebanon. Which team will win? Dragon(Japan) vs. Tiger(Lebanon)
                      PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

Comment

50-50 chance between the Lebs and Japs

Comment

Originally posted by rycorpz
                          This group is a duel between Japan and Lebanon. Which team will win? Dragon(Japan) vs. Tiger(Lebanon)
                          i dont get this...why is japan a dragon and lebanon a tiger ?? is lebanon the tiger because they call khatib The Tiger ?

Comment

Originally posted by karim
                            i dont get this...why is japan a dragon and lebanon a tiger ?? is lebanon the tiger because they call khatib The Tiger ?
                            Dragon : No idea
                            Tiger:i doubt i like this name "Cedars team" or "big heart "
                            Proud to be Lebanese
                            www.arabasket.com

Comment

Hope Lebanon will reach the semi-finals because coach Dragan is not good.
                              His defense creates many gaps, plus his offensive tactics are not that many. He complains to the refs and blame his players more than he sets game plans to face the other teams offensive and defensive strategies.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUqpCqw_KI

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                Hope Lebanon will reach the semi-finals because coach Dragan is not good.
                                His defense creates many gaps, plus his offensive tactics are not that many. He complains to the refs and blame his players more than he sets game plans to face the other teams offensive and defensive strategies.
                                Maybe,but it's not the time for do such judging,now we are all hope to reach the first position not just the semi finals,our performance is too good for been the top in asia.
                                Proud to be Lebanese
                                www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information