NBA Jersey number meanings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Jersey number meanings?

Just made a video on why some of your favourite NBA Stars wear their jersey number!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NbJXoVf4gw

Thanks guys, have a faaaabulous day

-FBA

The only one I know of is that kids who wear #23 tend to think they're the shit, because it takes a lot of nerve to wear that number.

Comment

Kobe used no#24 because no#23 is so popularly used,so that's why no#24 is the 2nd most scary jersey number to wear.
      Do you want to save big bucks for a T-shirt👕?Hurry up for our Online Store Promo,Our Volt Design T-shirt has Some Old Stocks T-shirts that are selling for 49 Pesos plus 79 pesos Shipping fee nationwide.🛵COD within Metro Manila is available,Pay 79 pesos shipping fee first on Provincial COD.Order Now!!🥰
      Buy here👉https://www.pinoyhoopz.com/promo.html

Comment

Wow, you have a very nice voice on the video. It's a pleasure to watch, thank you for such content!

Comment

I had no idea of such an interesting meaning. I used to think that these values are just their numbers in order, but everything became much more complicated. Thank you for taking the time to create this video! I used to really like numerology, but I only studied the meanings of specific numbers at https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-444-meaning/. As life experience shows, numerology follows us in life much more often than I thought! It is quite possible that I should return to the study of this science because that way, I can learn some more values about the numbers of these players. I think it will be an exciting investigation!

Comment

There are several reasons that players choose their number. Some choose dates like birthdays of relatives. Some choose numbers based on their childhood idols. And some are given a number in youth basketball that stays with them for years.

NomNomNow

Comment

Today we came with the pure and best communication application that is a famous Whatsapp MOD is FM Whatsapp 2022 APK. Whatsapp is the famous communication application through which millions of people share their moments. Whatsapp makes our life very easy and connected with our relatives and family. By using WhatsApp we can send images, videos, audio to our buddies. Even we can send documents for our business purposes. With the recent updates of Whatsapp, we are now able to share our location and send money. FM WhatsApp Download

Comment

Kobe chose 8 and 24. 2x4 is 8. I always liked that. RIP Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by naobi
                  So, the players can choose any number they wanna wear? And it is not related/assigned to their positions?
                  GBWhatsApp APK
                  No, if a number is free*, you can wear it on your jersey

* some numbers are retired (important players in teams history), or are banned by the league (like 69).

Comment

Wow, you have a very nice voice on the video. I enjoy watching it. Thank you for such content! Looking forward to more fantastic content. https://apkmily.com/download-plotagon-apk/

Comment

You get many extra features with gb whatsapp download instead of using the official WhatsApp. Features like hiding online status, airplane mode are the core benefits of GBWhatsApp. It has extra privacy available in it, and there is no need to pay anything to use this mod.

Comment

For example, the number 23 has become synonymous with Michael Jordan, who wore it throughout much of his career and won six NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yes, as life experience shows, numerology follows us in life much more often than I thought!
                          Internet Radio

Comment

Originally posted by san121 View Post
                            Today we came with the pure and best communication application that is a famous Whatsapp MOD is FM Whatsapp 2022 APK. Whatsapp is the famous communication application through which millions of people share their moments. Whatsapp makes our life very easy and connected with our relatives and family. By using WhatsApp we can send images, videos, audio to our buddies. Even we can send documents for our business purposes. With the recent updates of Whatsapp, we are now able to share our location and send money. FM WhatsApp Download
                            I've been using an incredible WhatsApp mod called FM WhatsApp APK, which has revolutionized my messaging experience. With its seamless support for sending large videos and files, as well as the ability to fully customize themes, staying connected has never been more enjoyable.

Comment

A percent error calculator tool computes the difference between an estimated value and the actual value as a percentage of the actual value. It helps users assess the accuracy of measurements or predictions in scientific experiments, providing insights into the reliability of data.
                              https://calculatoruniverse.com/perce...or-calculator/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information