X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snipes12
    cant understand your point ... english grammar 101 please
    Hey bro!.. no offense!.. due to the Interbasket rules to write/type in English... every Filipino in this forum agreed to write/type in English rather than Tagalog... regardless on how good is their grammar or not.. its better than writing/typing in Tagalog in which many non-Filipino nationalities in this forum are complaining for...

*Peace*

sigpic

Comment

joel23, saying things like that which are not actually for basketball topics, and somehow degrading to your own women is a no-no type of post. This serves as a reminder.
      Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Shawn Berina

Guys, Shawn Berina is not 6-4. She's listed between 5-4 and 5-7 in most articles.

Below is her photo in action.
        SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket
          Guys, Shawn Berina is not 6-4. She's listed between 5-4 and 5-7 in most articles.

Below is her photo in action.
          Joel23 mis-interpretation...i was refering to a girl in bataan a few years back who is listed at 6'4 and her favorite basketball player was Alvin Patrimonio....no news after it...

Comment

ohh shawn berina is 5'7... sorry,,.. davemap2007 told us she is 6'4... any find the filipina basketball players atleast 6'6 for center???... and talented Fil-Am division I player?

Comment

Originally posted by joel23
              ohh shawn berina is 5'7... sorry,,.. davemap2007 told us she is 6'4... any find the filipina basketball players atleast 6'6 for center???... and talented Fil-Am division I player?
              My post was this
              Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball. im refering to another unnamed girl bro no offense ............and check you grammar before posting it sometimes its confusing (if using MS Word press f7 for spelling or grammar correction ok)...peace

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMap2007
                My post was this
                Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball. im refering to another unnamed girl bro no offense ............and check you grammar before posting it sometimes its confusing (if using MS Word press f7 for spelling or grammar correction ok)...peace
                ah ok ok! sorry... how old now she is?

Comment

ah ok ok! sorry... how old now she is?
                  you mean how old is she now?
                  ________
                  ZX14 VS HAYABUSA
                  Last edited by b3lowzro; 04-26-2011, 11:14 PM.
                  you know why I am happy

Comment

I know the Philippines basketball womens NT were struggling in Asian womens basketball. But now is to be changed, the Filipina cagers were recruiting talented Fil-American cagers from US-NCAA division 1. Roque twins are Jessica and Angel. 5'7 Jessica has a star player of Cleveland State University. She averaged 20 points 10 rebs a game. Her sister twin 5'5 Angel has pointguard averaged 3.1 points 2.5 assist 1.4 rebounds. Another Fil-Am 5'11 Dizon who played in the States. Other 2 Fil-Ams recruited in NT. The Fil-Ams gives Philippines basketball womens NT boost. And the Philippine womens NT is eyed the South East Asian dominant but the problem is they're undersize the taller is 6'1. They need looking for 6'6 woman center for up to Asian power level.
                    I think the 6'1 girl is Katie Wilson... She hails from Jubilee Christian HS in QC, shes now playing College hoops for DLSU, a my friend (who's also her schoolmate back in HS) told me about her and i also read some articles in our school paper
                    ________
                    Housewives Webcams
                    Last edited by b3lowzro; 04-26-2011, 11:20 PM.
                    you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMap2007
                      I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball.
                      THE tallest Filipina I have heard about is 6'3" Zenaida "Zeny" Ybanez of Cebu, former member of our national women's volleyball team in the late '80 and early '90s. Recently, Ybanez came out of retirement to play with her contemporaries for the PSC Legends in last year's Shakey's V-League. I am not sure if she dabbled in serious basketball during her prime.
                      Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                      Servinio's Blog of Sports
                      Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                      Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                      Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

RP Women's Team (2003 SEA Games)

This is the RP Women's Team that won a bronze medal at the 2003 Vietnam SEA Games. We finished behind Malaysia and Singapore.

RP Team
                        Marites Gadian
                        Marsha Faustino
                        Minerva Narciza
                        Cherrylyn Lubiano
                        Emelia Vega
                        Ana Marie Jaleco
                        Shiela Esteban
                        Susan Bambico
                        Matilde Carreon
                        Estrelita Enriquez
                        Joan Grajales
                        Pixie Valencia

Head Coach: Bai Cristobal

Comment

Originally posted by Servinio
                          THE tallest Filipina I have heard about is 6'3" Zenaida "Zeny" Ybanez of Cebu, former member of our national women's volleyball team in the late '80 and early '90s. Recently, Ybanez came out of retirement to play with her contemporaries for the PSC Legends in last year's Shakey's V-League. I am not sure if she dabbled in serious basketball during her prime.
                          Anyways if i go back in the philippines for a vacation ill try to look to that news paper article which i cut from Philippine Star ngayon about that 6'4 girl....

Comment

Big Woman

Back in 1999 or 2001, we had this 5 ft. 10 burly Filipina player in our SEA Games team. Anybody remember her? Her built reminds me of Asi Taulava's mother...

Comment

Originally posted by Cool_Enz
                              Back in 1999 or 2001, we had this 5 ft. 10 burly Filipina player in our SEA Games team. Anybody remember her? Her built reminds me of Asi Taulava's mother...
                              That's Mary Ellen Caasi, also known as "The Bulldozer". Actually, she played beyond the call of duty in the 2001 SEA Games in Malaysia because her knee injury was not fully healed but gave a good account of herself nevertheless. The Pinays ended up with the Bronze.
                              Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                              Servinio's Blog of Sports
                              Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                              Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                              Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

Originally posted by Servinio
                                That's Mary Ellen Caasi, also known as "The Bulldozer". Actually, she played beyond the call of duty in the 2001 SEA Games in Malaysia because her knee injury was not fully healed but gave a good account of herself nevertheless. The Pinays ended up with the Bronze.
                                Wow, thanks Anthony for the infos...whatever happened to her? ...hope we can have more pinay players as big as The Bulldozer in our National Team...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information