Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a permanent Women NT right now for RP?
    I believe that they are also loaning College lady players from different, Manila-based schools? what about those in the provinces?
    hopefully, they'll care about pushing a grassroots development for this one
    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

I don't think there is. Anyways RP has talented scorers like Arayi from Adamson and another girl from ADMU I forgot her name.
      "Life is like chess; an art and a struggle."

Comment

Originally posted by aklanarcher
        I don't think there is. Anyways RP has talented scorers like Arayi from Adamson and another girl from ADMU I forgot her name.
        We have a lot of talented scorers, y'know. But Tioseco is a solid inside presence. We also have two talented rookies in Ballentyme (Faith) and Mercado (Miriam HS). Both of them stand taller than 5'7".
        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Airforce Academy Standout

Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMap2007
            Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball.
            Wow!!! 6'4 guard!! They must her.. That's a big woman, if she will played with Filipina cagers, she positioning a center.. But??? She experiencing @ backcourt position.. I hope she'll takecare of herself.. Cause so many-many Filipinas players are making by celebraties be prostitute

Comment

Originally posted by joel23
              Wow!!! 6'4 guard!! They must her.. That's a big woman, if she will played with Filipina cagers, she positioning a center.. But??? She experiencing @ backcourt position.. I hope she'll takecare of herself.. Cause so many-many Filipinas players are making by celebraties be prostitute
              hoy dahan-dahan ka sa mga pinagsasalita mo! ayusin mo salita mo

trans: are you really pinoy?

Comment

Originally posted by islander
                hoy dahan-dahan ka sa mga pinagsasalita mo! ayusin mo salita mo

trans: are you really pinoy?
                I think islander meant that joel23 better be careful with what he saying. He should use words appropriately or else he would be misconstrued as saying something bad/inapporiate.

Comment

RE

Somehow blackswans thought being racist and xenophobic in an international basketball forum was going to work. He has been banned. Sorry for the interruption. Continue on please.

Stuart
                  Last edited by stuart; 07-10-2007, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackswans
                    Somehow blackswans thought being racist and xenophobic in an international basketball forum was going to work. He has been banned. Sorry for the interruption. Continue on please.

Stuart
                    thanks stuart!
                    TEAM PILIPINAS!

www.myspace.com/fivefeetadjustment

www.facebook.com/fivefeetadjustment

Comment

lakas ng pinoy!

trans: We're cool
                      SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Also she ought to train and scrimmage with mens basketball for maybe more more improving...

Comment

Can we have a poll or thread of the prettiest women ballers to play in the UAAP, WNCAA and other leagues? :P Kristine Prado is number one for me.

Comment

That is something not nice to say.. FOUL...

Comment

Originally posted by theblackswans

Stuart
                              Yahoo!!! thanks Stuart.. That guy really pisses me off.. Thanks again

Comment

cant understand your point ... english grammar 101 please

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information