Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1686

Thread: Philippines womens NT

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    Damn those legs.
    thicc thighs save lives

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    thicc thighs save lives
    Love those thicc thighs.
    “Nag-a-adjust pa rin si Roosevelt Adams sa sistema ng basketball sa PBA, yung physicality. Siguro kailangan magpalapad siya. Minsan nahihiya pang tumira, e.” - John Cardel

Love those thicc thighs.
    She could be the "face" of PHL women's basketball.. The same why women's volleyball now popular as of today due to their "looks", aside of skills.. Women's basketball should have this to be popular also... Jack Aminam could be the "GOAT" of women's basketball, But she doesn't have that appeal to gather fans for mainstream fans and media.. Alam nyo naman ang gusto ng mga fans.. Di lang skills/talent ang basehan.. Dapat you have the looks also..

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    She could be the "face" of PHL women's basketball.. The same why women's volleyball now popular as of today due to their "looks", aside of skills.. Women's basketball should have this to be popular also... Jack Aminam could be the "GOAT" of women's basketball, But she doesn't have that appeal to gather fans for mainstream fans and media.. Alam nyo naman ang gusto ng mga fans.. Di lang skills/talent ang basehan.. Dapat you have the looks also..

So you want a team with visuals? What is this a Kpop band,that will always have that one under skilled individuals in the band,in it not for their talent but their visuals?

Quote Originally Posted by Butata View Post
    Ducks fly together!

Sayang, they don't have Kelli Hayes (6'0) and Jack Animam (6'5) to provide much needed size.
    “Nag-a-adjust pa rin si Roosevelt Adams sa sistema ng basketball sa PBA, yung physicality. Siguro kailangan magpalapad siya. Minsan nahihiya pang tumira, e.” - John Cardel

Quote Originally Posted by ARMIR View Post
    So you want a team with visuals? What is this a Kpop band,that will always have that one under skilled individuals in the band,in it not for their talent but their visuals?
    That is reality dude.. Example is the Azkals.. Do you think they got their popularity from 2010 - 2014 w/o the Youghusband bros.? They have the skills and looks, the reason why Azkals get mainstream popularity that time.. Phil and James are instant celebrities.. You have to promote the sport and they need ambassadors to promote it.. Women's basketball is not popular here, And need to have ambassador to reach mileage popularity, especially from mainstream people.. Syempre kailangan din manalo for further exposure.. Even in women's volleyball.. who are popular there? Daquis, Valdez and Mika Reyes are most popular volleybelles right now, Although Santiago sisters are also in mention but if you tell the mainstream fans, Who are your favorite players in PHL volleyball? 80-85% dyan sagot ay si Valdez, next si Daquis at 3rd si Reyes...

Sayang, they don't have Kelli Hayes (6'0) and Jack Animam (6'5) to provide much needed size.
    I hope they add Taulava's daughter.. SBP should expose her already even at young age, To gain much needed experience and exposure for future international competition.. I still believe we can beat India.. I hope we can upset teams like Taipei and NZL... Dahan dahan lang muna, With that pipeline of talent that Coach Pat discover, Our development in womens' side will be brighter... Mabigat pa sa ngaun on yung Big 4 of Asian womens basketball... They are untouchable as of now...
    Last edited by robert0326; 09-27-2021 at 02:02 AM.

i hope they add taulava's sister.. Sbp should expose her already even at young age, to gain much needed experience and exposure for future international competition.. I still believe we can beat india.. I hope we can upset teams like taipei and nzl... Dahan dahan lang muna, with that pipeline of talent that coach pat discover, our development in womens' side will be brighter... Mabigat pa sa ngaun on yung big 4 of asian womens basketball... They are untouchable as of now...

ha? Taulava's sister? You meant daughter diba??? Hay

That is reality dude.. Example is the Azkals.. Do you think they got their popularity from 2010 - 2014 w/o the Youghusband bros.? They have the skills and looks, the reason why Azkals get mainstream popularity that time.. Phil and James are instant celebrities.. You have to promote the sport and they need ambassadors to promote it.. Women's basketball is not popular here, And need to have ambassador to reach mileage popularity, especially from mainstream people.. Syempre kailangan din manalo for further exposure.. Even in women's volleyball.. who are popular there? Daquis, Valdez and Mika Reyes are most popular volleybelles right now, Although Santiago sisters are also in mention but if you tell the mainstream fans, Who are your favorite players in PHL volleyball? 80-85% dyan sagot ay si Valdez, next si Daquis at 3rd si Reyes...
    I prefer Mika Reyes over Daquis and Valdez bro. Desiree Cheng is my favorite volleyball player, though.

I prefer Mika Reyes over Daquis and Valdez bro. Desiree Cheng is my favorite volleyball player, though.
    Me it's Daquis.. Before Alyssa V. and Mika, There's Daquis who first introduce to the fans before.. A combination of skills and looks.. She was the GOAT of 2000's UAAP volleyball... Too bad, social media isn't not yet popular that time.. If she was in Valdez era, She will get popularity that Valdez and Reyes have until now...

The future of women's basketball is bright also.. Aside from Ella Fajardo, Camille Clarin, Ella De Jesus, We will have Erie Sotto (Kai's sister).. With her EWP training, She could be better in couple of years from now on.. Maybe in 5 - 7 years, We can consistently beat the likes of Taipei, NZL and maybe Korea.. Still optimistic that our womens basketball will be in better place.. Saka na yung China, Australia and Japan.. They are world class level already...

Half time score, China 69 (nice), Phi 29
    Ducks fly together!

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    Half time score, China 69 (nice), Phi 29
    It's just heart breaking to watch.. Our girls are skilled, no doubt. The big size discrep and trap defense is killing us in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi View Post
    It's just heart breaking to watch.. Our girls are skilled, no doubt. The big size discrep and trap defense is killing us in this game.
    that size mismatch is just too disheartening to watch, our girls are skilled no doubt, but China's height negates that
    Ducks fly together!

that size mismatch is just too disheartening to watch, our girls are skilled no doubt, but China's height negates that
    If they can manage to keep the margin in the 40's until the end of the game, there's nothing more I can ask for.

jusko the score is now 131-46, i hope the lead does not reach 100 pts. Also, I hope this game won't demoralize the team, they need to move on from this
    Ducks fly together!

jusko the score is now 131-46, i hope the lead does not reach 100 pts. Also, I hope this game won't demoralize the team, they need to move on from this
    The moment i saw that we have 5'2 in that team, medyo nadiskumpyado ako. How in the world will that 5'2 player defend a 5'11 skilled player?

The moment i saw that we have 5'2 in that team, medyo nadiskumpyado ako. How in the world will that 5'2 player defend a 5'11 skilled player?
    does Gilas/SBP have any plans to naturalize a female player or the naturalized slot is already given to one of the fil-foreigns?
    Ducks fly together!

I am very surprised that this comments will pop up after this defeat..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast