X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    any livestreaming link?
    I haven't seen one yet. I'll update you guys if there's any livestream.

Comment

• FINAL SCORE: PH 72 - 106 NZ

(https://www.livebet.com/sports/baske...ew-zealand-wom)

Comment

• Our womens team lost to japan 85-82. Team A ba ng japan pinadala nila? if team A impressive showing by our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
          Our womens team lost to japan 85-82. Team A ba ng japan pinadala nila? if team A impressive showing by our team.
          club team.. still good result..
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            club team.. still good result..
            Ohh Thanks! yup still good results, I smell Sea games Gold!

too bad those fil-ams are ineligibles in fiba.

Comment

• The new fil-am recruits are included in the FIBA Asia Cup for Women this September. They say they are eligible but I'm curious how they are going to pull it off come the managers meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
                The new fil-am recruits are included in the FIBA Asia Cup for Women this September. They say they are eligible but I'm curious how they are going to pull it off come the managers meeting.
                Wow really? good news! but probably only 1 of them can play as a naturalized player.

Comment

Wow really? good news! but probably only 1 of them can play as a naturalized player.
                  https://www.philstar.com/sports/2019...-perlas-lineup

they've got four in the line-up one of them is a natural born, Gabe Bade the daughter of former pro Cris Bade,so it's gonna be a choice between Kelli Hayes, Arnecia Hawkins, and Mei-Lyn Bautista who will be the naturalized player at the Asia Cup, but come SEA Games all of them can play as locals

Comment

Ohh Thanks! yup still good results, I smell Sea games Gold!

too bad those fil-ams are ineligibles in fiba.
                    Ok here's my take..as per my own overall personal understanding/interpretation, the FIBA policy on eligibility as a whole encourages prospective players to had this strong connection, affiliation, alliance, oath, commitment, acceptance, assimilation and a strong sense of patriotism if their respective basketball association are dead serious in tapping a particular overseas born citizen. I'm referring to Greg Slaughter case wherein he just got his passport after turning 16 hence as per Hagop rules he may not be eligible to play as a local but as per FIBA's decision they approved him to play as a because of the things I've mentioned aside from the fact that he studied and got his diploma here. As I said to my previous posted message in another thread, the best way to get some attention and humanitarian consideration, those SBP guys, if they're really that serious to tap those prospective players to play in a 5x5 event must play first in a FIBA sanctioned event like the 3x3 event wherein the rules on eligibilty are much more lenient and fair, I think if the player(s) consistently participating on those sanctioned events on a regular basis and somehow accumulated certain amount of points, I think we could somehow brought the appeal after maybe 4 to 5 years considering that FIBA is also very much aware on Philippine constitution that they are considered Filipinos because of their parent(s) and grandparents.

Comment

• Replay vs. Chinese-Taipei 1

http://www.listph.com/2019/07/replay...-cup-2019.html
                      Last edited by hmbopbaduwap; 07-26-2019, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Perlas Pilipinas played tough. Kelly Hayes and Castro played exceptional.
                        And here’s a youtube link for all to watch and support our National Women’s Team

Comment

• Lost by 12 (92-80) to the Womens Korean League champions KB Stars

http://www.listph.com/2019/07/live-g...-cup-2019.html

Comment

• not so bad.A few games more maybe they could even go for an upset.I just wish we could discover more Div.1 players that are eligible and could play as locals.As of now, Hayes is the leading contender for the naturalized spot,not unless we see a very capable 6'5-6'6 player that is WNBA talent.
                            "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                              not so bad.A few games more maybe they could even go for an upset.I just wish we could discover more Div.1 players that are eligible and could play as locals.As of now, Hayes is the leading contender for the naturalized spot,not unless we see a very capable 6'5-6'6 player that is WNBA talent.
                              we badly need a womens pro league to attract Fil-Foreign players to stay here and to widen our pool of players for the National Team..

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                                we badly need a womens pro league to attract Fil-Foreign players to stay here and to widen our pool of players for the National Team..
                                We have a lot of tall Filipinas 6ft above, but sadly, they choose volleyball over basketball. Heck even Arwind Santos wants his daughter to play volleyball instead of basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information