This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippines womens NT

I know the Philippines basketball womens NT were struggling in Asian womens basketball. But now is to be changed, the Filipina cagers were recruiting talented Fil-American cagers from US-NCAA division 1. Roque twins are Jessica and Angel. 5'7 Jessica has a star player of Cleveland State University. She averaged 20 points 10 rebs a game. Her sister twin 5'5 Angel has pointguard averaged 3.1 points 2.5 assist 1.4 rebounds. Another Fil-Am 5'11 Dizon who played in the States. Other 2 Fil-Ams recruited in NT. The Fil-Ams gives Philippines basketball womens NT boost. And the Philippine womens NT is eyed the South East Asian dominant but the problem is they're undersize the taller is 6'1. They need looking for 6'6 woman center for up to Asian power level.
    Last edited by joel23; 07-08-2007, 01:01 PM.

There is a 6'1" player in DLSU right now. Cassie Tioseco is also 6'1" and she plays for ADMU. The Manalo twins are also good players. Khristine Prado is also a good 5'8" center. She is pretty too.
    "Life is like chess; an art and a struggle."

Comment

Originally posted by aklanarcher
      There is a 6'1" player in DLSU right now. Cassie Tioseco is also 6'1" and she plays for ADMU. The Manalo twins are also good players. Khristine Prado is also a good 5'8" center. She is pretty too.
      The Manalo twins are pretty haha!!!

Comment

Can you post their pictures? I think we should have a poll of the prettiest women who have played for WNCAA basketball and UAAP women's basketball.

Comment

any picture of Prado sir?

Comment

Khristine Prado MVP.jpg

Khristine Prado.jpg

She is pretty for me. Sorry if you are disappointed.

Comment

It's Kristine Mae Prado. She has a bad outfit. She really looks cute for me.

Comment

yeah me too...

Comment

Originally posted by joel23
                  yeah me too...
                  Really? We need to set up a Kristine Prado fan club. She's got game too. She was MVP during the UAAP Season 68.

Comment

Really? We need to set up a Kristine Prado fan club. She's got game too. She was MVP during the UAAP Season 68.
                    I didnt know that you like her jo. i could introduce her to you if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagner_Standout
                      I didnt know that you like her jo. i could introduce her to you if you want.
                      Sure thing. She's got game.

Comment

on the lighter side of things..if the RP Women's NT produces a Leila Barros-type of player, beauty and skills, then they'll magnet a lot of fans
                        It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                        I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Filipinas in international schools

Those interested in Philippine women's basketball should look at the international high schools: Brent IS (Santa Rosa, Laguna), ISM (Fort Bonifacio, Taguig), and Faith Academy (Cainta, Rizal).

My kids have gone to Faith Academy, which has a very small high school of 200, but has a great basketball program. This year, two of their players got recruited by a UAAP team. Their girls' basketball team sometimes plays against the best college teams in the Philippines, and they're very competitive. Most of their players are Westerners, but sometimes have Fil-Ams.

Comment

Women's UAAP

Any updates on the current women's UAAP games?

Comment

what's the current line-up of our Woemn's NT?
                              SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information