X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
    Question:

1. How old are the daughters of kuya dray and kuya marcus?

2. Have sbp talk to kuya dray and kuya marcus that their minor daughters can play for gilas as local provided that swear oath of allegiance within one year after reaching 18 y/o?
    lol how can you ask Dray and Marcus to take their kids to gilas when they themselves can;t even pursue basketball careers here? I mean Marcus loves this place but he can't get a basketball job here even if he's already a Pinoy by law... I say treat naturalized and natural-born Pinoys in the same way and they will settle down here with their families nanginginig pa
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
      lol how can you ask Dray and Marcus to take their kids to gilas when they themselves can;t even pursue basketball careers here? I mean Marcus loves this place but he can't get a basketball job here even if he's already a Pinoy by law... I say treat naturalized and natural-born Pinoys in the same way and they will settle down here with their families nanginginig pa
      Well, they can be considered as natural-born pinays since they don't really have to undergo naturalization process. The acquisition of filipino citizenship of their fathers was transmitted to their spouses and to their minor children. What is required for them is to swear an oath of allegiance before a philippine consulate.
      Attack
      defend
      Unite

Comment

Well, they can be considered as natural-born pinays since they don't really have to undergo naturalization process. The acquisition of filipino citizenship of their fathers was transmitted to their spouses and to their minor children. What is required for them is to swear an oath of allegiance before a philippine consulate.
        this isn;t a question of law. their kids are obviously Filipinos. point is Marcus and Dray won;t move their families here if they, as heads of the family, can't even work here, unless they send their kids here to live alone in a UAAP school dorm a la Kirkness
        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Question:

1. How old are the daughters of kuya dray and kuya marcus?

2. Have sbp talk to kuya dray and kuya marcus that their minor daughters can play for gilas as local provided that swear oath of allegiance within one year after reaching 18 y/o?
          dray has a daughter? i thought he has a son. but to answer, no idea. probably Dave knows morre?
          Adam parada has 2 sons. we might want to joust for position as mexico would probably want 2 tall players if the boys want to play bball in the future
          WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
          SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
            dray has a daughter? i thought he has a son. but to answer, no idea. probably Dave knows morre?
            Adam parada has 2 sons. we might want to joust for position as mexico would probably want 2 tall players if the boys want to play bball in the future
            wait, how did Adam Parada's sons come into then picture? are their moms Filipina?
            -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

this isn;t a question of law. their kids are obviously Filipinos. point is Marcus and Dray won;t move their families here if they, as heads of the family, can't even work here, unless they send their kids here to live alone in a UAAP school dorm a la Kirkness
              Dray and Marcus need some guts and some sponsor to challenge the constitutionality of the pba rules before the court.

Per their children, ask the court on the issue whether or not oath of allegiance is tantamount to naturalization.

If both issues were in favor to them, it will change not only the basketball landscape but also ph sports in general.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

Dray and Marcus need some guts and some sponsor to challenge the constitutionality of the pba rules before the court.

Per their children, ask the court on the issue whether or not oath of allegiance is tantamount to naturalization.

If both issues were in favor to them, it will change not only the basketball landscape but also ph sports in general.
                lol Mickey Ingles should represent them pro bono
                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

wait, how did Adam Parada's sons come into then picture? are their moms Filipina?
                  yes, this was raised like 2017. their mom is a former UST Tigers Volleyball player.

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

lol Mickey Ingles should represent them pro bono
                    Seriously, that would be a landmark case if it happens. And will open a lot of possibilities here that might help ph sports in the long run.

PBA might be force to allow naturalized filipinos to play in the league just put a cap. This might also gave foreigners more reason to pursue careers in the philippines.
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

their kids should have no problem in PH Laws. they might need to get the passport out of the way just so noone brings it up. but i dont know why Dray and Marcus is being blocked. prevent them from playing outside whoever is the lowest ranking team when they join and they make them untradable. that should fix parity. they arent as youthful as they once were. they will be a huge help, but i dont think they can carry a whole team by themselves anymore.

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Servinio View Post
                        A Filipina in the WNBA in five, four, three . . .

http://servssports.wordpress.com
                        chay shegog?

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Another prospect: Louna Ozar, a 15-year-old French-Filipina who wishes to play for the Philippines.

She is 5’9 and plays point guard. Last year, she was named MVP of the Evan Fournier Basketball Academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baller Jobe View Post
                            Another prospect: Louna Ozar, a 15-year-old French-Filipina who wishes to play for the Philippines.

She is 5’9 and plays point guard. Last year, she was named MVP of the Evan Fournier Basketball Academy.
                            Sir Nardy and Coach Patrick Aquino just reached out at the comments section, the Admin of Midlife Halftime says the father is now working on Louna's passport

link of their conversation from Midlife Halftime FB Page: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...10325279125149
                            Last edited by hmbopbaduwap; 02-24-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• #33 Jenesis Perrin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information