Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jure Zdovc new head coach of Bosna ASA BHT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jure Zdovc new head coach of Bosna ASA BHT!

today Bosna director Elmedin Konakovic confirmed that Jure Zdovc is new head coach!

He signed a two year contract, with an option to extend it to a third year.

I think it is good for Bosna because Jure was great player, he have done a miracle with Split (won a croatian Cup).

Our president Nihad Imamovic told that Bosna MUST go to the econd phase of ULEB Cup, otherwise, Zdovc would be sacked.

What do you think?

I bet Zdovc won't forfill his contract with Bosna ASA - he will resign before or they will sack him. He isn't yet a proved coach, but considering he was a great player and a "coach on the floor" for his whole career at best European clubs there is no doubt he has the potential to become a great coach.

Comment

Originally posted by KK_Bosna
      today Bosna director Elmedin Konakovic confirmed that Jure Zdovc is new head coach!

He signed a two year contract, with an option to extend it to a third year.

I think it is good for Bosna because Jure was great player, he have done a miracle with Split (won a croatian Cup).

Our president Nihad Imamovic told that Bosna MUST go to the econd phase of ULEB Cup, otherwise, Zdovc would be sacked.

What do you think?
      Zdovc has the luck and he always get sacked in the middle of the season for one reason or another... so it's logical he'll get sacked

compared to how Bosna played defense last year, I think he can't be worse than Marković, which was a great player as well, but that doesn't guarantee anything...
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by KK_Bosna

What do you think?
        I think first Imamovic has to guarantee quality players for Zdovc to reach second phase od ULEB cup. And Bosna has very small number of those at the moment. And be aware that Zdovc will resign as a coach when first little problem will occur in the club. He is no fighter to deal with problems. He can only work in totally stable environment.
        "Rudy Gay is a pretty good young player and yet he might be the only BB player that people feel very uncomfortable wearing his jersey."

Comment

oh, Bosna is for sure no stable enviroment, so we must be prepared for his resignation

Comment

In a recent interview when asked about him not being able to finish the season in the club, he got upset saying he, unlike some others, doesn't like to "wash the dirty laundry" in the public, but could say many unpleasant things for the people that are bashing him right now.
            He said Bosna is supposed to have 1 mio € for the players. I don't know if that was meant as overall budget (or maybee in $...) since as far as I know Bosna didn't spend that much money before.
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
              In a recent interview when asked about him not being able to finish the season in the club, he got upset saying he, unlike some others, doesn't like to "wash the dirty laundry" in the public, but could say many unpleasant things for the people that are bashing him right now.
              He said Bosna is supposed to have 1 mio € for the players. I don't know if that was meant as overall budget (or maybee in $...) since as far as I know Bosna didn't spend that much money before.
              last year's budget was simmilar to that, but we had some debts to be cleared.

this year budget for players should be between 1 and 1,5 million euros.

can you give me the link of that interview, if possible?

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information