Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 295

Thread: Adriatic league 2007/2008

  1. #41
    Senior Member Buducnost PG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mal hier mal da, tralala
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Zvezda, Buducnost and Hemofarm are interestetd in Vladimir Dragicevic (PF/C 205cm/86) from Lovcen Cetinje.

    Jeremic and Radjulica could also join 1st team of FMP. Musli will play another season for FMP 2.

    Zvezda is also interested in Vladimir Gloubovic from Vojvodina.

  2. #42
    Senior Member jwfish6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Surely Filip Covic will play in Borac, right?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Split CO 2007/2008:

    PG: Tony Akins, Igor Sumić, Marko Car
    SG: Larry Ayuso???, Ante Delaš
    SF: Hrvoje Perić, Ante Bilobrk, Stipe Režić
    PF: American PF, Damjan Rudež, Josip Sobin
    C: Andrija Stipanović, Toni Šoda, Mario Delaš
    My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

  4. #44
    Senior Member Picek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markoishvili
    Split CO 2007/2008:

    PG: Tony Akins, Igor Sumić, Marko Car
    SG: Larry Ayuso???, Ante Delaš
    SF: Hrvoje Perić, Ante Bilobrk, Stipe Režić
    PF: American PF, Damjan Rudež, Josip Sobin
    C: Andrija Stipanović, Toni Šoda, Mario Delaš
    their new PF is Deyan Ivanov
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

    heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

  5. #45
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    12,728
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Picek
    their new PF is Deyan Ivanov
    I haven't notice any mention if he is Split's player from now on or only on loan from Caja San Fernando?
    If he is staying there for more than 1 year, than that's a extremely good signing for them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

  6. #46
    Senior Member elaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    out of space
    Posts
    5,714
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matiz
    I haven't notice any mention if he is Split's player from now on or only on loan from Caja San Fernando?
    If he is staying there for more than 1 year, than that's a extremely good signing for them...
    He signed for two years. He was released in Spain.

  7. #47
    Senior Member jwfish6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    303

    Default

    What are the chances of Erceg staying in FMP?

    If he stays, then I like this lineup alot.

    FMP 2007/2008:

    PG: Miloš Teodošić
    SG: Marko Djerašimović, Slobodan Popović, Djordje Mičić
    SF: Bojan Krstović, Malden Jeremić
    PF: Dragan Labovic, Milan Macvan
    C: Zoran Erceg, Predrag Samardžinski, , Miroslav Raduljica,

    If Erceg leaves then Macvan should start for sure. Either way it will be intriguing rotating 5 nice prospects inside with Teo running the show. And Jeremic lighting it up.
    Srbija - Quadruple Crown 2007


  8. #48
    Senior Member Buducnost PG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mal hier mal da, tralala
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwfish6
    What are the chances of Erceg staying in FMP?

    If he stays, then I like this lineup alot.

    FMP 2007/2008:

    PG: Miloš Teodošić
    SG: Marko Djerašimović, Slobodan Popović, Djordje Mičić
    SF: Bojan Krstović, Malden Jeremić
    PF: Dragan Labovic, Milan Macvan
    C: Zoran Erceg, Predrag Samardžinski, , Miroslav Raduljica,

    If Erceg leaves then Macvan should start for sure. Either way it will be intriguing rotating 5 nice prospects inside with Teo running the show. And Jeremic lighting it up.
    Erceg will not start at Center, even if he stays. Samardizski has improved a lot last year and i expect him to play a lot this year and to be the 1st center in FMP this season.

    And the chances for Erceg to stay in FMP are not high, especially if he play a good EC. But it also depent a lot on the money the team which wants him is ready to pay.

  9. #49
    Senior Member jwfish6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Maybe it is the year for them to beat Partizan and play in the Euroleague next year. How would the possibility of making the Euroleague affect the way they sell off their top players so soon?
    Srbija - Quadruple Crown 2007


  10. #50
    Senior Member Buducnost PG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mal hier mal da, tralala
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwfish6
    Maybe it is the year for them to beat Partizan and play in the Euroleague next year. How would the possibility of making the Euroleague affect the way they sell off their top players so soon?
    They can do a lot, but to beat Partizan in Serbia is very difficult. For sure they have the potential, but the problem of FMP is that they have no tradition and they are know for that to make and sell players. If they would reach the EL i think they would not sell the players and buy some new one, perhaps 2 good foreigners. Covic has enough money.

    There are talks about a fusion between FMP and Zvezda. Then Erceg, Teodosic and Labovic would go to Zvezda and Covic would be president of Zvezda and FMP would be then something like a farmteam as it is now Borac.

  11. #51
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    12,728
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    There are talks about a fusion between FMP and Zvezda. Then Erceg, Teodosic and Labovic would go to Zvezda and Covic would be president of Zvezda and FMP would be then something like a farmteam as it is now Borac.
    I think someone mentioned Čović never sells his player to Partizan, so I guess he must be Zvezda fan. He'd definately fulfill his ambitions with getting on top of Zvezda while Zvezda would get tons of good players, to get along masses of fans they have in Serbia and abroad...
    But this fusion is discussed for about the last 3-4 years and yet nothing has happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,154

    Default

    Only way they can get into Euroleague is ULEB Cup. But that is not Covic plan. As Buducnost said their strategy is to sell players. Its too bad they are leaving to early and they usually have bad episodes aboard. But all of those player are not raised in Zelenik. They all came as formed players. We will see what will happen with players from their academy.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  13. #53
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    12,728
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Partizan and Igokea (BiH) announced they'll be cooperating from now on. Partizan will rename itself into Partizan Igokea and Igokea into Igokea Partizan. Igokea's president dodik will become vice-president of Partizan. As far as I understood artizan is about to get some financial injection along with a new training facility with this merge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

  14. #54
    Senior Member Buducnost PG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mal hier mal da, tralala
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    FMP signs 18 year old Uros Lukovic. Lukovic is a Center (214cm).

    Buducnost Podgoirca is interested in Boris Savovic from Hemofarm.

  15. #55
    Senior Member PHILIPeurobasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wloclawek -> Poland
    Posts
    6,521
    Country: Poland

    Default

    Hemofarm Vrsac agreed terms with forward of Slovenian National Team Goran Jagodnik (202-F-74, agency: Beo Basket). He started last season in Dynamo Moscow while in January moved to Anwil Wloclawek. For 27 games in Polish league he added 14.5 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 1.9 apg and 1.9 spg. In the past Jagodnik won 5 titles in Poland with Prokom Trefl Sopot (Polish League Champion -04, 05, 06 and Polish Cup Winner - 06, 07).

    Holly $!*&*! ... I still believe that he can stay in Wloclawek, but this was only dreams BAd info for Anwil fans

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,154

    Default

    Wow they signed Lukovic too. FMP definetly have best young talent in Serbia. That team will be interesting to watch.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  17. #57
    Senior Member jwfish6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Do you think Lukovic will play in the first team, 2nd team, or Borac?

    Also what does B92 mention about the 3 young kadets from Red Star? Sounds interesting.
    Srbija - Quadruple Crown 2007


  18. #58
    Senior Member Buducnost PG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mal hier mal da, tralala
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwfish6
    Do you think Lukovic will play in the first team, 2nd team, or Borac?

    Also what does B92 mention about the 3 young kadets from Red Star? Sounds interesting.
    The cadets from Red Star will only train with the 1st team as it a lot cadets doing in the 1st phase of the training camps. The same is going in in Buducnost Podgorica for example.

    They have so many players on C/PF with ERceg, Labovic, Macvan, Samardziski, Raduljica, Zigeranovic, Todorovic and Lukovic now. I am sure he will not play in the 1st team this year. He could replace Raduljica in Borac.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,154

    Default

    He joined FMP training camp. I also think he will be playing for Borac or FMP 2. They have so many decisions to make. Raduljica,Jeremic and Macvan will be with first team for sure.I think Erceg and Todorovic will leave FMP.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  20. #60
    Senior Member jwfish6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Should be very interesting. They picked up a ton of nice 1989 pick ups in Lukovic, Markovic and Zivanovic.
    Srbija - Quadruple Crown 2007


Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •