Adriatic league 2007/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Picek
    Zadar signed Andrej Stimac.. and are very close to signing Stallworth something..
    Shammell Stallworth

apparently he was the best scorer of brasilian league two years in a row..now they only need another PG and their team is all set..
    if they can find a good PG this team could be a lot better then the one they've had in the last few seasons..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

they're not in adriatic league yet but hopefully they will be..
      anyway, Cedevita signed Slaven Rimac

Comment

they're not in adriatic league yet but hopefully they will be..
        anyway, Cedevita signed Slaven Rimac
        what's up with croatian league rules next season? I'm primarily interested in if there will be any foreign players allowed and if adriatic league teams that don't compete in any international competition will participate in it from the start?

I've read a statement by Split's HC Subotić, saying that Split won't embarres themselves anymore, however sadly the club hasn't made any signing so far to back it up.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
          what's up with croatian league rules next season? I'm primarily interested in if there will be any foreign players allowed and if adriatic league teams that don't compete in any international competition will participate in it from the start?
          I really don't know..
          after the end of last season there were some talks about allowing foreign players to play in the first phase of the national championship so that all teams could have the same treatment.. but I really don't know have they made it official

Originally posted by Matiz
          I've read a statement by Split's HC Subotić, saying that Split won't embarres themselves anymore, however sadly the club hasn't made any signing so far to back it up.
          they'll probably sign some foreign players in the spring as usuall..
          Rađa said that they can't afford to pay them for the whole season..
          but with hard work maybe they can make something out of this squad they have..
          but they'll need to work really, really hard..
          the only positive thing is that they will enter the new season with the same coach..

Comment

they'll probably sign some foreign players in the spring as usuall..
            or maybe I'm wrong

Comment

It's crazy teams have already began practicing with season still about 2 months away. It almost seems pointless considering none of the top players will be there. For example FMP, their top 7 or 8 players are either with the senior team, the u18 team or the university team. I guess its just a way for them to make decisions on younger kids and border line older guys.

What do yall think Partizan will do next season to revamp their lineup? Theyre losing their top 2 big men Perovic and Drobnjak. Obviously Pekovic will play big minutes, but he wont be enough. Will Cummings stay?
              Srbija - Quadruple Crown 2007

Comment

Originally posted by jwfish6
                It's crazy teams have already began practicing with season still about 2 months away. It almost seems pointless considering none of the top players will be there. For example FMP, their top 7 or 8 players are either with the senior team, the u18 team or the university team. I guess its just a way for them to make decisions on younger kids and border line older guys.
                Ex-yu teams have tradition to start preparations first in Europe every season.

Comment

Will Cummings stay?
                  he signed for Maccabi..

Comment

Djurkovic should get some minutes. I think they will sign Ratko Varda. Dasic and Mijatovic are often are often rumours but I doubt that will happen. They will sign foreign player too. Its to early for Partizan As far for Zeleznik. They evaluating player. Some will go to the loan to the Borac,some will play for FMP II,Some will leave FMP if they get right offers. But Raduljica,Jeremic and Macvan will be with first Zeleznik team which make next season very interesting. Erceg will probably go and Teodosic as well to.
                    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Mijatovic would be logical for Partizan. They need a point guard and he needs Euroleage exposure.

Comment

Keselj is out of Girona. I think. He should be nice addition.

Comment

to partizan?

Comment

No. But he would be nice fit. We will see where he will sign.

Comment

to partizan?
                              No room for him in Partizan. We are full on SF/SG. We have Kecman, Vitkovac, Tepic and Tripkovic and maybe Tapuskovic will see some playingtime this year.

Comment

All of them are SG.Except maybe Tepic who can play both. Keselj has nice size and touch for SF.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information