Adriatic league 2007/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adriatic league 2007/2008

it looks like Zadar signed Filiberto Rivera..
    he played for Artland Dragons last season
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

it looks like KK Zagreb will sign Jakov Vladovic who wants out from KK Zadar..

Comment

I can't stand the fact that many players are leaving again this season... it's getting frustrating.
      Adriatic league would need some mafioso to use the league for a money laundry in order for the teams to be able to keep some of the players... I wonder where is montenegro mafia when you need them

I hope the found for the best team will continue to grow, right now only travel expenses are covered, with the best 4 teams spliting sth. like 200-250.000 €. Not that much, but every € is welcome to keep younger players for a bit longer, since adriatic league clearly has the potential to get at least near ACB level in the long term- and that's the only goal AL management should have.
      Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 07-05-2007, 01:00 PM.
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
        Not that much, but every € is welcome to keep younger players for a bit longer, since adriatic league clearly has the potential to get at least near ACB level in the long term- and that's the only goal AL management should have.
        their only goal is to fill their pockets with money

Comment

Originally posted by KK_Bosna
          their only goal is to fill their pockets with money
          ...filling their pockets with whoose money?
          clubs don't contribute anything, while NLB, Sava tires, Kia, Mobitel and adria airways alltogether contribute to a bit more than 2 mio € for the whole budget which covers the costs of occupation, referees, traveling and some small awards for top4 clubs (streetball tournaments were also announced, but I don't know if they'll actually happen). not much to steal here
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by adriaticbasket.com
            The Final Four will be played again
            Zadar and Cibona, Union Olimpija and Geoplin Slovan ... There are only two interesting pairs, which will start the 2007/08 NLB Season on October 3rd according to the draw which was held on Tuesday in the Croatian capital. The season will last 26 rounds with 14 clubs meeting each other througout a year and will finish on March 22nd. The new season also brings a change in the play-off system...

Since the elimination system from the quarter-final until the final proved not to be effective in the previous season, teh league's management decided to change it. »From now on the best eight teams will meet in the quarter-final and the winners will then qualify for the Final Four tournament. The change was necessary since the finish of the seaosn is supposed to be the peak of teh whole year competition and the tournament is teh best way to draw the attention of fans, medias ect.,« said the general director of the NLB League Roman Lisac.

Besides, the General Assembly confirmed another new regulation. The club, which will finish the regular part of the season as the last one, will not be able to participate in the regional league in the next season. That will not be changed even if the club will win the domestic championship in the meantime. With such a regulation the league would like to encourage clubs to give their best in the competition just to avoid the last place on the standings.
            Croatian and Slovenian derby for the start of Adriatic League.

Comment

Svakom je mladom igraču san zaigrati u NBA ligi. Europsku je košarku ljepše gledati, ali je NBA vrhunski show. Odlazak u NBA je nešto najviše što igrač može postići u košarci.

stupid no brainer..I can't understand how can young european players be so stupid..
              it's not like there isn't a tone of young prospects who never succeeded in NBA..
              would it be so hard to learn from their mistakes?

stupid fools..

Comment

It's managers fault, they promise heaven to those kids, they believe them... and here we go again...

Comment

It would be nice if Zvezda lands Vladimir Stimac. They talking with him,Vladimir Golubovic,Marko Lekic,Ivan Koljevic, Milan Majstorovic and some other players.
                  UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Gerrod Henderson probably will sign contract with Anwil Wloclawek. Can you tell me anymore about him

Comment

He sure like grass.
                      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle
                        It would be nice if Zvezda lands Vladimir Stimac. They talking with him,Vladimir Golubovic,Marko Lekic,Ivan Koljevic, Milan Majstorovic and some other players.
                        Its crazy how all these kids leave serbia and are now possibilites to come back. I like Stimac, but i cant understand why they would be interested in any of those guys when they already have Aleksandrov and he never plays and he is surely better than all those guys.

I hope he breaks out next year. Better yet, in spain.
                        Srbija - Quadruple Crown 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Srle
                          He sure like grass.
                          so we can have little problem

Anwil Wloclawek signed a deal with Gerrod Henderson (193-G-78, college: Louisiana Tech). 29-year-old American combo guard signatured one-year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Picek
                            http://www.jutarnji.hr/sport/kosarka...tanko,82296.jl

stupid no brainer..I can't understand how can young european players be so stupid..
                            it's not like there isn't a tone of young prospects who never succeeded in NBA..
                            would it be so hard to learn from their mistakes?

stupid fools..

Originally posted by Matiz
                            It's managers fault, they promise heaven to those kids, they believe them... and here we go again...

I agree with you 100%. It's really sad, what's happening. The "stunted growth" list keeps getting longer.

Comment

Zadar signed Andrej Stimac.. and are very close to signing Stallworth something..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information