Adriatic league 2007/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan
    yeah, yeah... Ljubljana hosted F4, Olimpija won it.... I was damn sure it was held in Zagreb, but now I remember Železnik won it in Zagreb vs. Zvezda and that's the only time they've hosted F4
    I guess you got used to my "not checking it up" anyway by now

So no... Partizan passes Ljubljana 94-90 in a fantastic game.
    Nicola Pekovic was unstopble with 31 points and 13 reb.
    2022/2023:
    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Great game, Partizan won it, but they had to fight for it. Well deserved victory for them, they are without doubt the best team in the region in this season.

Comment

• indeed a great game. Congratulations to Partizan as they were a better team tonight. First Tripković was unstoppable in the first half and than Peković took over in the 2nd half. I am still satisfied since Olimpija showed loads of effort and honestly with the way Partizan played today they'd crush Olimpija from 3 months ago by 20-30, therefor I expect Olimpija's board to get that contract to Džikić as soon as possible, if they don't... I'll hang them from the b0ll$ just the way I'd do it to... once again... that croatian referee trio that managed to get lost in the game as if they're from slovenian 1st league and not actual Uleb's euroleague referees... in the end decisions went relatively both ways...but damn there were some stupid calls rookie refs could be ashamed of... tv commentator couldn't live with it even if Dušan Hauptman was explaining it's not the criteria but the style that Olimpija fails to adapt... but man i hate compensations... and most of all I can't stand Dožai... i'd beat that guy... seriously...
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

and most of all I can't stand Dožai... i'd beat that guy... seriously...
          Dožai got a hit from some guy in the halls which lead to lockerrooms... I was just leaving the stands and I saw when some guy hit Dožai with his hand (he hit him on his back), ofcourse security took him away quickly, but Dožai and others were quite shocked.

Crazy atmosphere at the end. I spoke with some Zadar fan at the end of the game, even he said that those Croatian reffs did bad job.

Once again, reffs did some mistakes, but Partizan deserved the finals and they also deserve the title. Olimpija played good game at some points, but did too many mistakes to win vs Partizan.

Comment

• Originally posted by elaj
            Dožai got a hit from some guy in the halls which lead to lockerrooms... I was just leaving the stands and I saw when some guy hit Dožai with his hand (he hit him on his back), ofcourse security took him away quickly, but Dožai and others were quite shocked.

Crazy atmosphere at the end. I spoke with some Zadar fan at the end of the game, even he said that those Croatian reffs did bad job.

Once again, reffs did some mistakes, but Partizan deserved the finals and they also deserve the title. Olimpija played good game at some points, but did too many mistakes to win vs Partizan.
            hahahaha
            it's not really... how to say... nice to encourage such things... but as far as Dožai is the guy that got some punches, I'm absolutely fine with it. His history in adriatic league's refereeing is getting to far.

I agree with your last sentence, it was definately not the referees, It was Partizan that won the game... although refereeing was subpar by far.

Milič did a huge mistkae one minute untill the end when he send the ball off-court instead of grabing it... I mean it was a sure rebound, he could even let the ball go off bounds as there were no Partizan players around and he screwed it. You can never know what would've happen, but without that 2pointer Peković scored afterwards things Olimpija would mostlikely have much bigger chances... Milič blew it in a way such an experienced player shouldn't afford to.
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• One more.

Partizan schooled Hemofarm today. Easy win. The 5th in the 5th game against them this season. And 2 times in the finale. The one today and then als in the serbian Korac Cup finale. But no fans today in the hall. One more point against a Final4. On serbian cup are more fans then on F4 or in the past F8. The only very good F8 was in Sarajevo.

Now we go for the triple. And next year we will be back again. Any doubts that we will be in the Final again?

Since 4 years we are playing this league. 2 times we ended up 2nd and 2 times we won the title. We are simply the best.

Comment

• Congratulations to Partizan!

Of course I was deeply disappointed last night. Being that close but you cannot make it.
                But let's look the truth into its eyes - Partizan is a much better team. All those substitutions Vujošević did. On moments I was not sure which game I watched. Was it ice hockey maybe? He had so many equivalent players that whoever came on the court could keep a high rhytm of the Parizan game.

Today it was a ....zzz...zzzz... game. No excitement at all.

Originally posted by Buducnost PG
                But no fans today in the hall. One more point against a Final4. On serbian cup are more fans then on F4 or in the past F8. The only very good F8 was in Sarajevo.
                Whose fans? Did you expect us, Slovenes to switch feelings over the night for some Serbian team??
                But there was a group of Partizan fans who sang songs all game long. They even sang them when marching through Tivoli parking being surrounded by robocops and followed by three horses with their police riders.
                As if we should be feeling guilty if Ljubljana is too far from Serbia and a visa is difficult to obtain...
                If Olimpija made it to finals, believe me the arena would be packed like yesterday... or even more.

Comment

and most of all I can't stand Dožai... i'd beat that guy... seriously...
                  I'm mad whenever I see him in our arena. The first moment he steps through the door on the parquet I know exactly what kind of game we'll have.
                  Has anybody counted how many times this season he was called to Ljubljana? Has he already moved here or what?

Comment

• yeah, we're lucky to see him often in Ljubljana... and even abroad in quarters 1st game vs. Zvezda I remember I got completely pissed off on him (with the rampage posted on the previous page)

congrats to Partizan, they were undisputably the best team in NLB league this season, I only resent them for making the finals that uninteresting- thank god I went out for a beer instead to a game. I don't remember any other team being beaten as rarely as they were this season. F4 was just a confirmation for that fact.
                    In the first quarter the game was actually interesting, Pavković had some great moves, overall a good job for him eventhough Hemofarm's organisation was far from ideal. Vukosavljević, Joksimović and Marshall looked incredibly bad compared to the games through season, Partizan was rotating great on them, while i think nerves also played some role as those guys mentioned above did miss some unusual shots for them.
                    Considering how Partizan made Hemofarm look poor today I think Olimpija actually did play a great game yesterday.

Comment

• Oh,just one more title...

Partizan 2007/2008 - 1,2...3?
                      Uzmi Vlado prvu titulu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsa7qLUXJg

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information