Adriatic league 2007/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matiz
    I haven't notice any mention if he is Split's player from now on or only on loan from Caja San Fernando?
    If he is staying there for more than 1 year, than that's a extremely good signing for them...
    He signed for two years. He was released in Spain.

Comment

What are the chances of Erceg staying in FMP?

If he stays, then I like this lineup alot.

FMP 2007/2008:

PG: Miloš Teodošić
      SG: Marko Djerašimović, Slobodan Popović, Djordje Mičić
      SF: Bojan Krstović, Malden Jeremić
      PF: Dragan Labovic, Milan Macvan
      C: Zoran Erceg, Predrag Samardžinski, , Miroslav Raduljica,

If Erceg leaves then Macvan should start for sure. Either way it will be intriguing rotating 5 nice prospects inside with Teo running the show. And Jeremic lighting it up.
      Srbija - Quadruple Crown 2007

Comment

Originally posted by jwfish6
        What are the chances of Erceg staying in FMP?

If he stays, then I like this lineup alot.

FMP 2007/2008:

PG: Miloš Teodošić
        SG: Marko Djerašimović, Slobodan Popović, Djordje Mičić
        SF: Bojan Krstović, Malden Jeremić
        PF: Dragan Labovic, Milan Macvan
        C: Zoran Erceg, Predrag Samardžinski, , Miroslav Raduljica,

If Erceg leaves then Macvan should start for sure. Either way it will be intriguing rotating 5 nice prospects inside with Teo running the show. And Jeremic lighting it up.
        Erceg will not start at Center, even if he stays. Samardizski has improved a lot last year and i expect him to play a lot this year and to be the 1st center in FMP this season.

And the chances for Erceg to stay in FMP are not high, especially if he play a good EC. But it also depent a lot on the money the team which wants him is ready to pay.

Comment

Maybe it is the year for them to beat Partizan and play in the Euroleague next year. How would the possibility of making the Euroleague affect the way they sell off their top players so soon?

Comment

Maybe it is the year for them to beat Partizan and play in the Euroleague next year. How would the possibility of making the Euroleague affect the way they sell off their top players so soon?
            They can do a lot, but to beat Partizan in Serbia is very difficult. For sure they have the potential, but the problem of FMP is that they have no tradition and they are know for that to make and sell players. If they would reach the EL i think they would not sell the players and buy some new one, perhaps 2 good foreigners. Covic has enough money.

There are talks about a fusion between FMP and Zvezda. Then Erceg, Teodosic and Labovic would go to Zvezda and Covic would be president of Zvezda and FMP would be then something like a farmteam as it is now Borac.

Comment

There are talks about a fusion between FMP and Zvezda. Then Erceg, Teodosic and Labovic would go to Zvezda and Covic would be president of Zvezda and FMP would be then something like a farmteam as it is now Borac.
              I think someone mentioned Čović never sells his player to Partizan, so I guess he must be Zvezda fan. He'd definately fulfill his ambitions with getting on top of Zvezda while Zvezda would get tons of good players, to get along masses of fans they have in Serbia and abroad...
              But this fusion is discussed for about the last 3-4 years and yet nothing has happened.
              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Only way they can get into Euroleague is ULEB Cup. But that is not Covic plan. As Buducnost said their strategy is to sell players. Its too bad they are leaving to early and they usually have bad episodes aboard. But all of those player are not raised in Zelenik. They all came as formed players. We will see what will happen with players from their academy.
                UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Partizan and Igokea (BiH) announced they'll be cooperating from now on. Partizan will rename itself into Partizan Igokea and Igokea into Igokea Partizan. Igokea's president dodik will become vice-president of Partizan. As far as I understood artizan is about to get some financial injection along with a new training facility with this merge.
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

FMP signs 18 year old Uros Lukovic. Lukovic is a Center (214cm).

Buducnost Podgoirca is interested in Boris Savovic from Hemofarm.

Comment

Hemofarm Vrsac agreed terms with forward of Slovenian National Team Goran Jagodnik (202-F-74, agency: Beo Basket). He started last season in Dynamo Moscow while in January moved to Anwil Wloclawek. For 27 games in Polish league he added 14.5 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 1.9 apg and 1.9 spg. In the past Jagodnik won 5 titles in Poland with Prokom Trefl Sopot (Polish League Champion -04, 05, 06 and Polish Cup Winner - 06, 07).

Holly $!*&*! ... I still believe that he can stay in Wloclawek, but this was only dreams BAd info for Anwil fans

Comment

Wow they signed Lukovic too. FMP definetly have best young talent in Serbia. That team will be interesting to watch.

Comment

Do you think Lukovic will play in the first team, 2nd team, or Borac?

Also what does B92 mention about the 3 young kadets from Red Star? Sounds interesting.

Comment

Do you think Lukovic will play in the first team, 2nd team, or Borac?

Also what does B92 mention about the 3 young kadets from Red Star? Sounds interesting.
                            The cadets from Red Star will only train with the 1st team as it a lot cadets doing in the 1st phase of the training camps. The same is going in in Buducnost Podgorica for example.

They have so many players on C/PF with ERceg, Labovic, Macvan, Samardziski, Raduljica, Zigeranovic, Todorovic and Lukovic now. I am sure he will not play in the 1st team this year. He could replace Raduljica in Borac.

Comment

He joined FMP training camp. I also think he will be playing for Borac or FMP 2. They have so many decisions to make. Raduljica,Jeremic and Macvan will be with first team for sure.I think Erceg and Todorovic will leave FMP.

Comment

Should be very interesting. They picked up a ton of nice 1989 pick ups in Lukovic, Markovic and Zivanovic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information