No announcement yet.

Ricky Rubio : The Next Pistol Pete / Drazen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky had 12 pts and 7 assists in the rookies/sophomores all-star game.

Last edited by rikhardur; 02-25-2012, 04:15 AM.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

• Sad news..

Timberwolves' Rubio out for season with torn ACL

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Ricky Rubio will miss the rest of the season after an MRI revealed a torn ACL in his left knee, a league source told SI.com on Saturday.

Rubio was injured in the closing seconds of Minnesota's 105-102 loss to the Lakers on Friday night.

The expected six-to-nine month recovery time means Rubio will not only miss the rest of the season but will most likely be unable to suit up for Spain in the Olympics this summer.

Rubio, 21, the fifth pick in the 2009 draft, was enjoying a stellar rookie season with Minnesota, averaging 10.6 points and 8.2 assists.

Led by Rubio and All-Star forward Kevin Love, the Timberwolves (21-20) were just a half game out of the final playoff spot in the Western Conference and on pace for the franchise's first winning season since 2004-2005.

Comment

• Terrible news

Last edited by rikhardur; 03-11-2012, 03:57 AM.
        Artificial Nature

Comment

• Black Mamba strikes! I remember Rubio telling Kobe that he and Team USA will get silver medals in the London Olympics.

A shame really. I was eager to see Rubio playing for the national team against USA with his NBA experience in tow.
          Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Some are saying Kobe did this more or less on purpose. What do you think?
            Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
              Some are saying Kobe did this more or less on purpose. What do you think?
              I can't stand Kobe but there is no way he did this on purpose. I think the video speaks for itself. Plus, why would Kobe have malicious intent towards Rubio? Every one seems to like the kid.

And please I hope no one says because Kobe wants to knock Rubio out of the Olympics.............that's just silly.

Comment

• The last one from the season
                My Youtube channel

Comment

• Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

• Yeah Ricky is a great player. For this reason I created video mix 'bout him. I didn't find another topic related to Ricky Rubio, so I think i am going to post it here

Comment

• Ricky knows best.

Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                        Ricky knows best.

Ha ha! This is just great!

I guess, Rubio is saying this every day as Shveds face always indefferent.
                        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                        Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• You could see it coming. Rubio's first triple-double: 21 points + 12 assists + 13 rebounds.
                          The Wolves beat the Spurs.

Last edited by rikhardur; 03-13-2013, 03:45 AM.
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

• Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

• Ricky Rubio Takes On Manila

TAGUIG CITY – After witnessing how rabid were the Filipino fans during the FIBA World Cup held in his home country of Spain last year, Ricky Rubio could not wait to visit the Philippines. The Minnesota Timberwolves star guard finally got his chance when adidas flew him in for the Take On Manila Tour. READ MORE
                              Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                              Servinio's Blog of Sports
                              Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                              Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                              Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Does Rubio finally learned how to shoot? He's amazing at the moment. Hopefully he'll finally start playing up to his true potential. In my opinion he has been so much unlucky with his NBA career thus far...as a 16-18yo he looked like from other planet...

34 and 29 points games as of late...he's nailing his jumpers as well.
                                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information