Lebanon National Team - 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    So the naturalized player of Syria & Madanly played vs. Lebanon in a tune up game?
    I don't have any information about the game. All I know was the score at the end.

Comment

I think because in one other way philippines and Lebanon will meet in wildcard quarters tahts why they choose a guy who alter shots..

Goodluck to us..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

The list of the 12 for the NT :
        Wael Arakji, Ali Mezher, Joseph Chartouny
        Amir Saoud, Nadim Souaid, Elie Rustom
        Fadi El Khatib, Jean Abdelnour
        Ali Haidar, Bassel Bawji
        Pelle, Tabet

So Hayk and Elie Chamoun didn't make it.
        I don't know if it's for his paper or the coach decision but i was hoping for Hayk instead of Nadim Souaid.

Go Cedars !

Comment

Lebanon 63-58 Turkey B

Fadi 27pts 6rebs in 25mins
          Wael 16pts
          Haidar 7pts 7rebs
          Jean 6pts 6rebs

Pelle didnt play 2nd half due to a minor injury

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
            Lebanon 63-58 Turkey B

Fadi 27pts 6rebs in 25mins
            Wael 16pts
            Haidar 7pts 7rebs
            Jean 6pts 6rebs

Pelle didnt play 2nd half due to a minor injury
            So khaled so its still fadi centered offense team..

Comment

I wonder why Ahmad Ibrahim isn't in the roster for the FIBA Asia Cup? Is he injured?

Sorry, I'm too lazy to backread

I saw his game & he's really very good. I heard he's being groomed as Fadi El Khatib's "heir apparent'. I think Ahmad & Wael Arakji are the most promising young players for Lebanon.
              "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Fadi still got it ! When we sruggle on offense, just give the ball to fadi and he will find a way to put it. But basketball is a team sport so i want to see more from the other players especially in games like that (friendly). We saw that Arakji was our leader when fadi is on the bench but Ali Haidar and Jean must be better than that.
                The difference between this line-up and our line-up (2006-2010). We used to have good shooters (rony fahed, brian, matt freije, omar el turk, even joe vogel). We lack this now. Ok arakji it's a better overall player than fahed but fahed was a true leader with big balls and with an amazing shooting at the 3's and in the big game he was always here putting points.

Ahmad Ibrahim was not called because the coach didn't want him. He didnt play a single game this year etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebasketball View Post
                  Fadi still got it ! When we sruggle on offense, just give the ball to fadi and he will find a way to put it. But basketball is a team sport so i want to see more from the other players especially in games like that (friendly). We saw that Arakji was our leader when fadi is on the bench but Ali Haidar and Jean must be better than that.
                  The difference between this line-up and our line-up (2006-2010). We used to have good shooters (rony fahed, brian, matt freije, omar el turk, even joe vogel). We lack this now. Ok arakji it's a better overall player than fahed but fahed was a true leader with big balls and with an amazing shooting at the 3's and in the big game he was always here putting points.

Ahmad Ibrahim was not called because the coach didn't want him. He didnt play a single game this year etc.
                  in a fadi centered team you need shooters..

Comment

I remember that Lebanese team in the mid and late 2000's. I think that team had a good chemistry, specially the team in 2005 & 2007 Asian Championships. That team wasn't that deep but it got a solid starting 5. Rony Fahed is a great point guard. Not too flashy, not so athletic but a smart & dependable point guard.

Oh too bad Ahmad Ibrahim was not considered to the national team this year. Ahmad is just too talented not to get an invite from the national team coach.
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Exactly not a great bench at all in 2005, 2007 but a solid starting five and at that time it was much easier to go to the final even without bench but Asian NT improve so much (Iran became one of the best if not the best team, Philippines back where you belong, Jordan, etc). Nowadays you can't only rely on your starting 5. Yes we have a much better bench but we lacks shooter for sure.

Ahmad Ibrahim for sure he's talented but talent doesn't make everything. He can't read the game, he takes bad decision and this year he had the chance to play in the playoff but he prefers decline all the offers. It was a bad choice from him.
                      Last edited by Lebasketball; 08-01-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

iza ma rbhna hal sne, ma bhayetna rah nrbah hal kes. kel el fra2 jeyi b team, w nhna 3a ardna A team.
                        Iza ma rbhna btwaka3 itihad ysta2il bil fashal.

Comment

w lezim anoun 3 ajeneb ynshel ba2a. yrja3 2 foriegners. kelo krmel riyadi ykhsar, khalas ma rah khsro bi 2 aw 3..

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
                            iza ma rbhna hal sne, ma bhayetna rah nrbah hal kes. kel el fra2 jeyi b team, w nhna 3a ardna A team.
                            Iza ma rbhna btwaka3 itihad ysta2il bil fashal.
                            Ya 5aye el itti7ad ma 2assar. Mi ken ye7lam nostadif asia ??
                            3emlo li3leyon w aktar ! Ya3tiyon el 3afye.
                            El tabe sar ben ideyn l la3ibe w beyn ideyna neje nshaj3on. Kel we7ed bya3mel li 3le.

Ya3ne wallah 8arib heyda el sha3b l lebneneh ma bye3jebo shi. Wallah l7a2 3le kakhia eza ma rbe7na hahahahah 7elwi ktir ! 3a 2asses houwe li 3am yel3ab !
                            Aw mfakar 3am nel3ab edem sri lanka w pakistan ?
                            Australia B team shi mou5iiif !!! Iran bi 2ouweton same for the Philippines korea japan etc.

You can say whatever you want but Kakhia is the best president we can have. Ya 5aye 2ele bi sho 2assar aw ze3jak el zalami ?
                            Bas ana ma3ak for the 2 foreigners instead of 3

Comment

Its good to see Rony fahed aged well and with hair..

Comment

Ya 5aye el itti7ad ma 2assar. Mi ken ye7lam nostadif asia ??
                                3emlo li3leyon w aktar ! Ya3tiyon el 3afye.
                                El tabe sar ben ideyn l la3ibe w beyn ideyna neje nshaj3on. Kel we7ed bya3mel li 3le.

Ya3ne wallah 8arib heyda el sha3b l lebneneh ma bye3jebo shi. Wallah l7a2 3le kakhia eza ma rbe7na hahahahah 7elwi ktir ! 3a 2asses houwe li 3am yel3ab !
                                Aw mfakar 3am nel3ab edem sri lanka w pakistan ?
                                Australia B team shi mou5iiif !!! Iran bi 2ouweton same for the Philippines korea japan etc.

You can say whatever you want but Kakhia is the best president we can have. Ya 5aye 2ele bi sho 2assar aw ze3jak el zalami ?
                                Bas ana ma3ak for the 2 foreigners instead of 3

Leik ana mani mnhez la hada, lezim tshuf shu ken rayi bi walid nassar http://www.interbasket.net/forums/sh...ese-basketball
                                Msh enno 3amnazam boutoule sar shi injez. Pierre Kakhia 3ambikafe 3a namat Walid Nassar bi tdmeer el le3be.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information