Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which IBN users have actually met in real life?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rikhardur
    Wb Jcn
    Wb as in Worldbasketball?

Stuart
    http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
    http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
    http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

i tihnk wb means welcome back or write back
      "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Yeah it was welcome back
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Wow - is it really JCN, or just another instance of Philip?
          Anyway, great to have you back bud.

"...uh, is there anyone, like, cool in here?"

Comment

JCN! nice having you back, right on time since I need an expertise opinion:
            link 1
            link 2
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. I don't wanna hi-jack this great thread however.

Having said that... I can't resist not to asnwer to a jersey-related question

(what a hypocrite)

Even though the era of appreciation for "patterned" jerseys has long gone, I have to say that you gotta love these beauties. Not only the colour distribution is right, but also the choice of golden yellow for the colar edges is indeed great. Individually it looks great but I don't know how it would look like when a whole team is dressed up in this. It may be a bit tiring for the eye. Given however that these were made only the summer league (I am just assuming) we would not be exposed to them for long enough to loose their appeal on us

(by "us" I probably mean myself ).
              The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

WOW! Am I dreaming or is it really JCN who's back? Did NaF kick you in the butt like I told her? (I'm ashamed that I still don't have MSN - I admit that I should go back to my cave soon )
                Welcome back buddy, great to have you back

Btw, why didn't we meet when you were in Frankfurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Zalgirinis
                  and probably someone else I forgot now.
                  i guess i'm one of those.
                  we met during the EC in belgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by ziv
                    i guess i'm one of those.
                    we met during the EC in belgrade.
                    Oh yes yes. How could I forget you Sorry

I also forgot serbian Milan (at least that was his first name, I dont remember nick). I havent seen him for a year or more here, but I met him in same EC in Belgrade.

Comment

I had the immense honour of meeting one of the most well-known and respected members of IBN, especially amongst true PAO fans, this weekend. EverGreen. Or as he is known in some social circles 'The most wanted bachelor of Athens'.

It all started with an arranged meeting for coffee in Athens, but the plans were canceled due to some (bad) borsht and (allegedly good) pilmeni...

Finally a meeting was arranged in the OAKA Arena to watch PAO beating Olympiakos once more, surprise surprise you would say, but hey... Of course this didn't last long as some 'Diamantidis maniac' chicks came and kicked his ass off the seat next to me... of course they tried to make up for it by offering me some pop-corn but come on... how can you replace one of the most prominent PAO fans with some lame pop-corn...

Anyway... since we didn't manage to catch up during the game another appointment was arranged, this time for coffee, the 'Greek style'... that is sipping a glass of ice coffee for about 2-3 hours and wasting half a package of cigarettes with it... I mean the guy is a fucking prophet... he predicted PAO's announcement about Yiannakis and PAO International Greek players 24 hours before it happened...

Not to mention that he is actually the only Greek that I have met who speaks decent English with his brilliant English accent... Why did two Greeks would meet up and speak English for a couple of hours and not Greek is just beyond me...

Originally posted by parso
                      Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                      Originally posted by sseppel
                      it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                      Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                      Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
                        I had the immense honour of meeting one of the most well-known and respected members of IBN, especially amongst true PAO fans, this weekend. EverGreen. Or as he is known in some social circles 'The most wanted bachelor of Athens'.

It all started with an arranged meeting for coffee in Athens, but the plans were canceled due to some (bad) borsht and (allegedly good) pilmeni...

Finally a meeting was arranged in the OAKA Arena to watch PAO beating Olympiakos once more, surprise surprise you would say, but hey... Of course this didn't last long as some 'Diamantidis maniac' chicks came and kicked his ass off the seat next to me... of course they tried to make up for it by offering me some pop-corn but come on... how can you replace one of the most prominent PAO fans with some lame pop-corn...

Anyway... since we didn't manage to catch up during the game another appointment was arranged, this time for coffee, the 'Greek style'... that is sipping a glass of ice coffee for about 2-3 hours and wasting half a package of cigarettes with it... I mean the guy is a fucking prophet... he predicted PAO's announcement about Yiannakis and PAO International Greek players 24 hours before it happened...

Not to mention that he is actually the only Greek that I have met who speaks decent English with his brilliant English accent... Why did two Greeks would meet up and speak English for a couple of hours and not Greek is just beyond me...
                        And no mention of NaF??
                        Dear lord( Vader) she should ban you forever!!
                        sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by qiangdade
                          And no mention of NaF??
                          Dear lord( Vader) she should ban you forever!!
                          qiangdade.relax......arkadios.is.under.the.illusio n.that.Evergreen.was.meeting.him.

ps.i.have.broken.my.keyboard's.space.button.sorry. for.the.dots

Comment

Each thing in its time kids... and I don't know any NaF...

Originally posted by parso
                            Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                            Originally posted by sseppel
                            it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                            Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                            Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
                              Each thing in its time kids... and I don't know any NaF...
                              Oh, yes im sorry, i mean Jan van Grabski
                              sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

I always thought "coffee Greek style" was raki with cream.

Now, what about the pictures? Do we have any incriminating pictures?
                                "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information