Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which IBN users have actually met in real life?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stuart
    Oh, NaF and I share bunk beds.

Stuart
    well, i moved out like a year ago....didnt you notice ?

Comment

Me knows no one, yet. I could meet Woma if the situations were a bit more convenient.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalgirinis
        I also have met SEOK, JCN, Genjuro and probably someone else I forgot now.

Wow! SEOK!!!, Hehe, I haven't met him, I forgot about him, What a character...

Comment

Originally posted by stuart
          I've met CFFI at a Blazers game and spoke with Mvblair on the phone several times. Believe it or not, thats it. Oh, NaF and I share bunk beds.

Stuart
          wuzzup with matt?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sariss
            Me knows no one, yet. I could meet Woma if the situations were a bit more convenient.
            Yeah, only 500 km, or something like this .

I've met a few polish guys from this board, fortunately no Philip on my list...
            Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

Originally posted by woma
              Yeah, only 500 km, or something like this .

I've met a few polish guys from this board, fortunately no Philip on my list...
              You must thank God that you didnt meet me

Woma albo i Stinger nie wiem czy wiesz ale w kodeksie karnym, art. 216 § 2 jesy ustanowione cos takiego „Kto znieważa inną osobę za pomocą środków masowego komunikowania, podlega grzywnie, karze ograniczenia wolności albo pozbawienia wolności do roku”. Wiec uwazaj

Philip, read the announcement . Would you mind giving a translation ? Otherwise, discuss Polish criminal code on PM. NaF. . - http://forums.interbasket.net/announcement.php?f=27
              Last edited by Jan van Grabski; 06-23-2007, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaF
                Philip, read the announcement . Would you mind giving a translation ? Otherwise, discuss Polish criminal code on PM. NaF. . - http://forums.interbasket.net/announcement.php?f=27
                Naf, he can't translate, too many "complicated" words...
                2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
                2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
                MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
                All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
                All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
                2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Philip wants meet with woma in prison? (Something about one year? I do not read Polish, but it's Slavic so I guessed). And something about respect in the end...

Anyway, I'm sophisticated AI program, so I couldn't meet anyone...
                  Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan
                    Not if you were put into a robot form.

Stuart
                    http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
                    http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
                    http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

No, but I find in codex that if somebody laught or write stupid thinks about any person on forum, site, board etc. can go to jail and have case in court...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan
                        what about K2 virus?
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                          No, but I find in codex that if somebody laught or write stupid thinks about any person on forum, site, board etc. can go to jail and have case in court...
                          lmao, please sue us.

Comment

This is a good thread to write again after quite some time. As you can probably tell from the previous posts, I had the fortune to meet quite a few IBNers in my time. The first one to meet was lovely Mayte in the summer of 2004. I was in Madrid for a few days and she was extremely kind to travel all the way down from Salamanca to have a few hours' meeting with me. The next IBNer I met was Evergreen who was kind enough to host me in his apartment in London for one night while I was down there on an overnight bussiness trip from Scotland in June 2005. I remember being quite rude, falling asleep while he showing me some PAO-Oly video footage... Sorry mate, no bad intentions, I just hadn't slept the night before

In August 2005 I had arranged with Matiz to meet in Ljubljana but a sudden change of plans on my behalf and the somewhat inconvenient schedules we had did not allow us to meet. We did speak on the phone however (while on my way to Croatia on the train) where I initially mistaken Matiz with a Texan (blame the accent). I've also spoken with my other "main" man, J-Will2, who has however, ceased to be an IBNer long ago.

Then it was the turn of the Liths, beginning with NaF in Vilnius last summer who hosted me at her place, and Almantas who made the trip from Kaunas to meet us there. NaF also had the huge honour of being hosted in the JCN lair somewhere in the depths of Scotchland a few months ago.

That's about it for the time being. I plan to meet K2 soon so I can kick his butt on a one-on-one.
                            The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                              And does the codex say that the only guy in the world who could sue someone for laughing online would be the one and only Philip ?

Originally posted by parso
                              Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                              Originally posted by sseppel
                              it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                              Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                              Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Wb Jcn
                                Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information