Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which IBN users have actually met in real life?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which IBN users have actually met in real life?

I know qiangdade for like 15 years or something (he learnt what IBN is from me, so I kinda destroyed his life ). I have also met (and lived with) Genjuro and cheezedoodle (both from DraftExpress) during the Euroleague final four, as well as the talented writer, Syra, whom I met in Athens as well and I am reading that is a poster here too. I also know a user from Israel, who was a member here, the username of whom is not coming to my mind now..

Which IBN users have you, people, met in real life?
    Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

I used to kick matiz butt back in high school (yeah, I was kinda of a bully)
    I introduced Naf into IBN, after we broke up and she moved with JCN (who was an old friend back in the day )
    I also met mvblair once (he met my elbow with his mouth) and played some basketball

thats it
    sigpic

Comment

I met Matiz once at a Euroleague game in Ljubljana

Comment

I met K-2 something like 4-5 years ago. Dont remember exactly what we were doing, because after several month i got crashed in the mountains and suffered severe amnesia. But i only could quess that we were doing some crazy stuff as i still have a tatoo on my shoulder "5L4V$RY".

Then i have met JCN, who was consulting me on recovery from my amnesia and doing experiments on my nervous system.

also Zalgirinis, accidently...i met him in Vilnius, he was wearing Green Zalgiris T-shirt and i have attempted to hit him by the car, also accidently. After we ended up at my house, drinking scotish wishkey (a present from JCN) and playing NBA Live. I lost of course...embarrasing.
        Last edited by Jan van Grabski; 06-11-2007, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Met Matrix on El game, met Pija_olimp at one game, J-will2 and that's more or less it... except for some random guy named Jose (who break his leg while kickin my butt in HS)... and his gf ()...
          I remember I had a telephone call from JCN once, but I was too drunk to actually remember what he/I was saying

Žalgirinis once came to Novo mesto to Krka-Žalgiris game, I screwed up and couldn't get there...
          and that's all...
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Wow you mean there are actually real people behind those nicks?

"...uh, is there anyone, like, cool in here?"

Comment

Originally posted by Digdis
              Wow you mean there are actually real people behind those nicks?
              im a spamming bot
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NaF
                i still have a tatoo on my shoulder "5L4V$RY".
                Defo made by some computer geek. Leet is craaaaaaaaap
                sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

No-one (yet)
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

I have met only Žalgirinis for several times in the sports bars both in Kaunas and Vilnius.

Comment

Hehe, it seems Im da man here

From Lithuanians I have met joker (rarely posts, but a member), Marius123, Sashikas, Algaxy and of course the famous Naf

Then I have met that same user from Israel, who was a member here, and whos nickname wardjdim cant remember

I also have met SEOK, JCN, Genjuro and probably someone else I forgot now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalgirinis

Then I have met that same user from Israel, who was a member here, and whos nickname wardjdim cant remember
                        R-bell ?

Comment

Originally posted by NaF
                          R-bell ?
                          Same one. I met him smth like 5 times already

Comment

was close to meet ajaxballer, since he is like few hrs away from me. each time we tried to get a basketball game, something always came up, whether it was too many drive by's in jane and finch or i was just too lazy and broke to get enough money for gas...

where the hell did mvblair go anyways? seriously what happened to him!? that guy was awesome!
                            "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

I've met CFFI at a Blazers game and spoke with Mvblair on the phone several times. Believe it or not, thats it. Oh, NaF and I share bunk beds.

Stuart
                              http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
                              http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
                              http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information