This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually, we were...

Teo Cruz, Raymond Dalmau, Pachin Vicens, Ruben Rodriguez, etc...

the guys you mentioned above were just the best generation we have had in our history.. Piculin, Mincy, Quijote, Wes Correa, Georgie Torres, Fico Lopez, Edgar Leon, Ramon Rivas etc...
    sigpic

Comment

hey k2... hope everything is good....

plz can you give me information about " Matt Freigi " the lebanese guy who was playing lately in the porto rico league...

just only because he will join our Nt in the asian cup... so i wanna know something about him...( if he was a leader ,skills , percentige field goals , 3 pts........)

thank you K2....

Best
      Marc
      All the way to SPAIN !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarcNehme View Post
        hey k2... hope everything is good....

plz can you give me information about " Matt Freigi " the lebanese guy who was playing lately in the porto rico league...

just only because he will join our Nt in the asian cup... so i wanna know something about him...( if he was a leader ,skills , percentige field goals , 3 pts........)

thank you K2....

Best
        Marc
        Marc check the link below.
        (If u scroll down the page it shows his stats in Puerto Rico for 2009 and his stats in China for 2008/2009).

Matt is currently playing for Criollos de Caguas who r ranked 9th out of 11 in the BSN Puerto Rican League 1st division)

He has played 30 games so far in Puerto Rico and his averages r:
        34.9 minutes/game, 20.3 points/game, 45% FG 2PT, 41.6% FG 3PT, 76.9% FT, 6.8 rebounds/game, 1.5 assists/game, 1 block shot/game and 0.7 steals/game

Comment

anywhere where I can watch game 5 tonight online? Some kind of stream or something?

Comment

Originally posted by cheezdoodle View Post
            anywhere where I can watch game 5 tonight online? Some kind of stream or something?
            End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
            Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
            16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
            Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
            8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Some pretty good signings recently by Capitanes de Arecibo. They signed Elias Ayuso, Andres Rodriguez and Bonzi Wells!

Comment

Bonzi Wells signs for Capitanes de Arecibo

Former NBA player lands in Puerto Rico

The future of Bonzi Wells is Puerto Rico. Former NBA player signed a contract with Capitanes de Arecibo. Wells averaged 12.1ppg, 4.6rpg and 2.1apg in his NBA career. Last season Wells has played in China.
                Find the Best Products To Upgrade Your Game. Get In-Depth Athletic Product Reviews & Information On How To Choose Equipment That Works For You.
                Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Wells signing is known at least since two weeks ago. What's with all the sportando links Visseira?
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Get Rich Or Die Playin View Post
                    Some pretty good signings recently by Capitanes de Arecibo. They signed Elias Ayuso, Andres Rodriguez and Bonzi Wells!
                    Thats good, but I hate that team .....i will only view this team because Andres Rodriguez and Ayuso!

Comment

PUR – BSN dedicates 2010 season to Jenaro Marchand

SAN JUAN (Baloncesto Superior Nacional) – Baloncesto Superior Nacional (BSN) of Puerto Rico announced in their press conference that the 2010 BSN season will be dedicated to FIBA Americas Secretary General Emeritus Jenaro ‘Tuto’ Marchand.

The regular season tips off Thursday with Atleticos de San German visiting defending champions Vaqueros de Bayamón.

Marchand served as President of the Puerto Rican Basketball Federation and of FIBA Americas and was also Secretary General and Vice-President of FIBA.

His association with the BSN has seen him involved in just about every facet of the league as he was a player, referee and coach.

“I led this institution from 1978 until 1987. Some say that I was there for 50 years, I was only (there) for nine,” Marchand said during the press conference.

“I have been in basketball, especially with FIBA, in different positions. They have given me many recognitions and I have a room full of them, but one was missing.

“The organisation that has made me more proud is this one. I am honoured, thank you," he added.

The 10 teams that will participate in the 2010 BSN season are: Atléticos de San Germán, Cangrejeros de Santurce, Capitanes de Arecibo, Gallitos de Isabela, Indios de Mayagüez, Leones de Ponce, Mets de Guaynabo, Piratas de Quebradillas and Vaqueros de Bayamón.

The regular season consists of 20 games, with the eight best sides qualifying for the playoffs. The qualified teams face each other in the quarter-finals which use a seeded system (1 vs 8; 2 vs 7; 3 vs 6; 4 vs. 5) and are played in best-of-five games series. The semi-finals and finals use the best-of-seven format.

Bayamon win pre-season tournament

Vaqueros de Bayamon defeated Caciques de Humacao 71-65 to win the BSN pre-season tournament.

Christian Dalmau scored 22 points and Carmelo Antrone Lee added 20 to lead the way for Vaqueros.

Jose Guitian had 18 points for Caciques and William Orozco chipped in with 10.

In a game played before the final, Mets de Guaynabo edged out Leones de Ponce 85-83 behind some balanced scoring. Carlos Escalera had a team-best 23 points, Marcus Fizer added 17 while Angel Figueroa and Antoine Walker finished with 13 each.

Leones were led by DerMarr Johnson who had a game-high 34 points. Bobby Joe Hatton followed with 17, Gabriel Colón and Manuel Narvaez had 11 and 10 respectively.
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

I just read on Yahoo! Sports that Antoine Walker signed to play with Guaynabo. Is that true? I read that he was only given a one-month contract because they're afraid he's out of shape.
                        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
                          I just read on Yahoo! Sports that Antoine Walker signed to play with Guaynabo. Is that true? I read that he was only given a one-month contract because they're afraid he's out of shape.
                          Yes, true, he already played with some very good stats, double-double I believe. K2 get over here!
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

PUR - Bayamon clinch first win of season

BAYAMÓN (BSN) - Vaqueros de Bayamón eged out Gallitos de Isabela 87-83 to take their win of the season.

The signing of import Robert "Tractor" Traylor paid immediate dividends as he had 18 points, nine rebounds and seven blocks to help the defending champions improve to 1-2 with this road win.

Christian Dalmau had a game-high 30 points in the winning cause while DeMarco Johnson added 13.

Devin Green had a team-best 22 for Gallitos.

Vaqueros got off to a quick start, taking a 10-2 lead three minutes into the game. They were up 26-18 by the end of the opening period with Traylor and Carmelo Lee accounting for six points each.

In the second quarter, Vaqueros continued to rely on some balanced scoring and an 11-2 spurt saw them go up 37-20 with 7:18 left in the half. They maintained that cushion for a 54-37 score at the break, by which stage Traylor had 12 points, Johnson 11 and Dalmau 9.

The hosts though didn’t give up and opened the third quarter with a 13-3 run to get within 57-50 on a free-throw by Green.

Vaqueros made some defensive adjustments and managed to stay in front the rest of the way thanks to their depth and efficiency inside.

Darnell Hinson and Shawn Pruitt each had 19 for Gallitos.
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

15/03/2010
                              PUR - Puerto Rican League round-up

Complete team effort helps Leones remain unbeaten

PONCE (Baloncesto Superior Nacional) - Leones de Ponce have opened the 2010 BSN season with a 4-0 record thanks to great play from each and everyone of their players, from first to last.

On Thursday, Ponce went to Cabo Rojo, the current home of Indios de Mayagüez, and beat them 71-64.

DerMarr Johnson had a team-high 18 points in the win. Paul Graham scored 19 points and Michael Gale 14 for Indios.

The first quarter finished with the scored tied at six all, setting a league record for points combined (12) in a single quarter. The scoring did pick up from thereon and the visitors went on to claim their third victory in as many games.

Leones then travelled to Guaynabo on Saturday and dominated the Mets 105-86 to improve to 4-0. Ricky Melendez came off the bench to score a game-high 25 points, hitting seven three-pointers. Johnson added 18 while DeAngelo Collins had 16 and Alvin Cruz recorded a double-double with 14 points with 12 assists.

Angel Figueroa scored 20 points and Christopher Vega 19 for Guaynabo.

On Sunday, Cangrejeros de Santurce won their first game of the campaign by edging out Isabela on the road 78-76.

Marquis Gainous scored 21 points, Ricardo Dalmau added 16 while Wilfredo Pagan and Walter Hodge had 14 and 10 respectively for the triumphant visitors.

Shaun Pruitt's game-highs of 25 points and 14 rebounds just weren't enough for the hosts.

Meanwhile, in a BSN finals re-match, Piratas de Quebradillas outlasted Vaqueros de Bayamon 86-82 behind Lee Nailon's 25 points. David Huertas had 19 and Joel Jones Camacho 14.

Javier Mojica went for 25 of his own to lead Bayamon who were without guard Christian Dalmau. The team's leading scorer missed the game with the flu.

The league continues today with San German at Humacao. On Tuesday, the last two undefeated teams clash, as Ponce visit Arecibo and Humacao look for their first win when they play host to Santurce.

Artificial Nature

Comment

Walker - Fizer is too much for this league till the puertorricans that play in Europe compete for the crown!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information