No announcement yet.

Montenegro National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Montenegrin national team begin his trainig camp today.
    Goran Jeretin (Kiev)
    Nenad Mijatović (Budućnost)
    Ivan Koljević (Ural Great)
    Vlado Šćepanović (Granada)
    Nebojša Bogavac (Le Mans)
    Boris Bakić (Crvena zvezda)
    Bojan Bakić (Maroussi)
    Vujadin Subotić (AEL Limassol)
    Suad Šehović (Bosna Sarajevo)
    Žarko Čabarkapa (without team)
    Miloš Borisov (Hemofarm)
    Milko Bjelica (Lietuvos rytas)
    Goran Nikolić (Panionios)
    Ivan Ivanović (Bosna Sarajevo)
    Ivan Maraš (Budućnost)
    Predrag Drobnjak (Bešiktaš)
    Nikola Peković (Panatinaikos)
    Vladimir Golubović (without team)
    Slavko Vraneš (Partizan)
    Đuro Ostojić (Panelionios)
    Žarko Rakočević (Budućnost)

Four players from Vujosevic preliminary list are missing : Vladimir Dasic (Buducnost, currently playing the U20 championship), Omar Cook (Unicaja Malaga, still in New York, will join the team in few days), Blagota Sekulic
    (problems with Vujosevic since he left Partizan) and Aleksandar Pavlovic (it's a long story, I think he will probably never play for Serbia or for Montenegro)

Comment

Pavlovic has nothing to do with Montenegro
      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle
        Pavlovic has nothing to do with Montenegro
        He was only born there and spend the most time of his life there. I wouldn´t call that nothing.

But i am quiet sure that James Bond (for the people who are not so familar with Serbian basketball Dusan "Dule" Vujosevic) will put a good team together. With Pekovic and Cook "we" have to very strong players for C and PG. To qualify for the A-Division will not be a big problem.

Comment

Pavlovic has nothing to do with Montenegrian NT. He already decided. I dont care if he was born on Mars. Fat pig is just trying to provoke us.
          UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

I agree, it's clearly a provoCation. We should strike back, I propose to call Nikola Mirotic in our senior squad. We should also retire citizenship to all serbians who are in Montenegro squad. As far as I know, our country don't have any agreement with Montenegro about double citizenship. So, Golubovic, Vranes and others who aren't on this list (Savovic, Bozovic) should play as foreign players.
            And to finish, the real Dusko Vujosevic's nickname is "Homer Simpson".

Comment

Why not not to retaliate and instead give a better example?
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

AlbionGate, how you evaluate Milko Bjelica's chances to get into last 12 men's Montenegro squad? I think no chance
                Valdas Dabkus, Tau Ceramica

Comment

I think he can be in the squad who will play in B division qualification for various reasons :
                  _ because Zarko Cabarkapa is still recovering from a huge back injury and he won't play.
                  _ because Djuro Ostojic won't play too (problems with his team).
                  _ because Predrag Drobnjak and Nikolic Goran are "old" and they are considering to retire from NT after the symbolic friendly game against Bosnia.
                  _ because the best Montenegrin PF, Vladimir Dasic will probably play SF because this position is the weakest in the team (Vujadin Subotic is injured too).
                  So, Milko Bjelica will compete with Ivan Ivanovic, Ivan Maras and Zarko Rakocevic (an undersize C) and he is better than this players.

Comment

Head coah Dule Vujosevic revealed his preliminary list.

PG Omar Cook (186 1982 Unicaja SPA)
                    PG Ivan Koljević (186 1984 Cherkasy UKR)
                    G Goran Jeretin (192 1979 AEL Limasol CYP)
                    G Boris Bakić (195 1986 Crvena zvezda SRB)
                    SG Vlado Å ćepanović (198 1975 Granada SPA)
                    SG/SF Sead Å ehović (200 1989 Budućnost)
                    SF Miloš Borisov (201 1985 Hemofarm SBR)
                    F Vladimir DaÅ¡ić (208 1988 Budućnost)
                    F Boris Savović (206 1987 Hemofarm SRB)
                    F Nikola Vučević (208 1990 USC Trojans NCAA)
                    F Nikola Mirotić (208 1991 Real Madrid SPA)
                    PF Ivan MaraÅ¡ (207 1986 Budućnost)
                    PF Ivan Ivanović (205 1980 Bosna BIH)
                    PF Milko Bjelica (207 1984 Lietvos Ritas LTU)
                    PF/C Predrag Drobnjak (211 1975 Efes Pilsen TUR)
                    PF/C Žarko Rakočević (204 1984 Partizan SRB)
                    C Nikola Peković (210 1986 Panatinaikos GRE)
                    C Vladimir Golubović (212 1986 Olimpija SLO)
                    C Slavko Vraneš (229 1983 Partizan SRB)
                    C Đuro Ostojić (209 1976 Panelionios GRE)

Since Ferbruary, Suad Sehovic (SG 197 1987 Bosna) had great games in Adriatic League, I'm really surprised that Vujosevic didn't select him. On the other hand, Blagota Sekulic (PF/C 209 1982 Alba Berlin) isn't in the team as expected, because of unfriendly terms with the montenegrin head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbionGate View Post
                      Head coah Dule Vujosevic revealed his preliminary list.

PG Omar Cook (186 1982 Unicaja SPA)
                      PG Ivan Koljević (186 1984 Cherkasy UKR)
                      G Goran Jeretin (192 1979 AEL Limasol CYP)
                      G Boris Bakić (195 1986 Crvena zvezda SRB)
                      SG Vlado Å ćepanović (198 1975 Granada SPA)
                      SG/SF Sead Å ehović (200 1989 Budućnost)
                      SF Miloš Borisov (201 1985 Hemofarm SBR)
                      F Vladimir DaÅ¡ić (208 1988 Budućnost)
                      F Boris Savović (206 1987 Hemofarm SRB)
                      F Nikola Vučević (208 1990 USC Trojans NCAA)
                      F Nikola Mirotić (208 1991 Real Madrid SPA)
                      PF Ivan MaraÅ¡ (207 1986 Budućnost)
                      PF Ivan Ivanović (205 1980 Bosna BIH)
                      PF Milko Bjelica (207 1984 Lietvos Ritas LTU)
                      PF/C Predrag Drobnjak (211 1975 Efes Pilsen TUR)
                      PF/C Žarko Rakočević (204 1984 Partizan SRB)
                      C Nikola Peković (210 1986 Panatinaikos GRE)
                      C Vladimir Golubović (212 1986 Olimpija SLO)
                      C Slavko Vraneš (229 1983 Partizan SRB)
                      C Đuro Ostojić (209 1976 Panelionios GRE)

Since Ferbruary, Suad Sehovic (SG 197 1987 Bosna) had great games in Adriatic League, I'm really surprised that Vujosevic didn't select him. On the other hand, Blagota Sekulic (PF/C 209 1982 Alba Berlin) isn't in the team as expected, because of unfriendly terms with the montenegrin head coach.
                      nice team. to bad montenegro didn't have chace to qualfy for EB. They should be reglar part after 2013 EB. they have great talent at 3,4,5 positions
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

The teams looks very good no doubt. I'm just apprehensive regarding the future, I mean, will Montenegro have the capacity to keep developing quality players without the support of Serbia? I'm just asking, I really don't know much about the "inside" things in Montenegro.
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                          The teams looks very good no doubt. I'm just apprehensive regarding the future, I mean, will Montenegro have the capacity to keep developing quality players without the support of Serbia? I'm just asking, I really don't know much about the "inside" things in Montenegro.
                          don't know what you mean support?

As far as i know their players don't play in serbian clubs as foregions. Also i doubt that "circulation" of players betwen this two countries will stop. Also in last few years as sitation started to normalize there wre some individual cases of circulation of athlets and coaches from Serbia and Montenegro to Croatia like Slobodan Subotic who coached Split and now Cedevita and is well acepted in Croatia. While Buducnost who are known as great talent producers have protected status in adriatic league so their young players have guaranted quality games to develep and also Montenegro have a lot of tall people. So I thik that their young players will have anuff quality conditions to develop. I think that now when they are independet they have better chance to become even stronger because some of good plyers wern't good to be in SiCG U teams now have chance to promote them sefs as talents to lot of scouts. Similary like Slovenia impruved since they become independet

btw.
                          if somebody could tell me who are top Montenegro coaches. I realy don't know who is Serbian and who is Montenegrian for sample Fat(Vujosevic)??? is he Montenegrian or Serbian
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Support in a sporting sense, since Serbia is a bigger country with better sport conditions I suppose.
                            Thanks for the explanation pohani.
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                              btw.
                              if somebody could tell me who are top Montenegro coaches. I realy don't know who is Serbian and who is Montenegrian for sample Fat(Vujosevic)??? is he Montenegrian or Serbian
                              Well, VujoÅ¡ević is Serbian from Montenegro, like many others...
                              As for coaches from Mn, list is, as I know: DuÅ¡ko Ivanović, BoÅ¡a Tanjević, Piksi Subotić, D. VujoÅ¡ević, Dejan Radonjić, Luka Pavićević... If I missed somebody I'm sorry.
                              And they are all born in Montenegro, but I don't know how do they feel about their nationality. I know that Luka is considered Serbian, so as VujoÅ¡ević, but that's the general problem because people in Mn are divided about nationality, and being Serb or Montenegrin is a political thing nowadays. But to me, they are all the same.

Comment

How good is Montenegros NT?

So, Sweden will go up against Montenegro in one of the div B semifinals and Swedens HC Kostas Flevarakis just went on the record as saying that Montenegro is one of the eight best NTs in Europe at the moment.

Got me thinking, is it possible that its true?

What NTs are definitely better and which one that has qualified for Poland are doubtfully so?

I personally dont know if I can say that Germany (without Nowitzky) and Russia are better. Neither am I sure Bulgaria, Israel, Poland, GB or Latvia would win in a two game series.
                                Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information