No announcement yet.

Philippines Introduction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Michael V. Labrador - kmlabrador99 here, my old handle was kmlabrador. I forgot the password of my old account so I made a new account. I've been here on IBN since 2007 when the PBA backed RP Team coached by Chot Reyes was preparing for the Tokushima Qualifiers. I dont post here that much but I always read the news and updates here regarding Philippines Basketball. I found out about this site in PACLAND on a thread made by jawo entitled the road to olympics something like that and he is also a member here in IBN. I'm originally from Kalibo, Aklan but now residing here in Long Beach, CA.
    www.facebook.com/bluethorne

Comment

• go gilas!

Comment

• GO Team Pilinas
        Last edited by fadzki; 04-04-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Newbie here. where can I see the full line-up for our national team?

Comment

• rsk56 here. I love to play basketball during my spare time. I'm from Masbate. I've been lurking in these forums for almost a year. I love the PBA. I love the RP National Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by rski56 View Post
              rsk56 here. I love to play basketball during my spare time. I'm from Masbate. I've been lurking in these forums for almost a year. I love the PBA. I love the RP National Team.
              Aw maayo man daw kay may taga masbate didi. Hain ka banda?

Trans:

I'm no longer alone.

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm a certified Celtic fan, purong pinoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ball View Post
                  Newbie here. where can I see the full line-up for our national team?
                  asia-basket.com phil
                  Last edited by rikhardur; 05-04-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• first post

Eiji here.. me and my guys in the All Japan team (see below some members of the national training pool) are looking forward to competing with your smart gilas team in the upcoming tournaments.

Players to watch out for in our NT:
                    Me and Rukawa - kobe and d-wade of japan
                    Sakuragi - dwight howard / dirk nowitki hybrid
                    Sendoh - penny hardaway in his prime
                    Morishige - Japanese Shaq

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone..." - Timo Cruz (Coach Carter)

sigpic

Comment

• Where's your teammate Hisashi Mitsui, the Japanese version of Ray Allen?
                      aim low, score high

Comment

• mitsui..
                        he is one of the best pure shooters in asia (if not the best) right now. his conditioning has tremendously improved since our high school days. he is part of the training pool, but there are too many good talents for the SG position like moroboshi, jin, michael okita (jap-am) and me.
                        "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone..." - Timo Cruz (Coach Carter)

sigpic

Comment

• Noob

grayside po...

been lurking for quite sometime now... finally got the courage to post...

I'm a certified basketball enthusiast
                          It ain't over until the final buzzer was heard

Comment

• yo, big fan of the PBA(except SMB), Smart Gilas and the other Philippine-based teams.

hope I can be able to share my insights and discuss, not cuss, Philippine basketball in this revered forum.
                            Philippines all the way! See you in 2012!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                              GO Team Pilinas

Comment

• hello to all. i'm new here. welcome to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information