Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Noel "The Viper"
    Height: 5'8
    Favorite Sports: Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, I also played sepak takraw, track and field (100 m and 4*4 relay during my high school days)
    Province: Romblon
    About me: Im an avid fan/supporter of Philippine National team. I support them no mater what. I played Volleyball (varsity) from High School (2nd year) until college (varsity)..As a team player, we won so many championships, STRAA meet, College Tournaments...I love to play Volleyball..Once in the court, i gave my best to play the best. that's the way we played in my beloved province (ROMBLON). I'm to short for volleyball, but I can block those 6 ft player...Right now, i vow to support the RP team! The RP Basketball Team...coz WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

MABUHAY AND TEAM PILIPINAS. Lets Support them, no matter what!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burndvinyard
      yes, there is an exclusive Filipino forum for basketball. Check out: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums and look for the In The Zone community
      i think any national can register in that forum and make his post... where's the exclusivity there? maybe you just means we can post Tagalog there that's it but is it exclusive to Pinoys only? nah... i don't think so buddy! thanks for the info though...
      Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

what position, weak side hitter, setter, etc?

played only in high school but didnt try out next varsity season..almost got kicked out my first yr in V..hehe

Originally posted by viperbravo
        Name: Noel "The Viper"
        Height: 5'8
        Favorite Sports: Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, I also played sepak takraw, track and field (100 m and 4*4 relay during my high school days)
        Province: Romblon
        About me: Im an avid fan/supporter of Philippine National team. I support them no mater what. I played Volleyball (varsity) from High School (2nd year) until college (varsity)..As a team player, we won so many championships, STRAA meet, College Tournaments...I love to play Volleyball..Once in the court, i gave my best to play the best. that's the way we played in my beloved province (ROMBLON). I'm to short for volleyball, but I can block those 6 ft player...Right now, i vow to support the RP team! The RP Basketball Team...coz WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

MABUHAY AND TEAM PILIPINAS. Lets Support them, no matter what!!!
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Burndvinyard
          yes, there is an exclusive Filipino forum for basketball. Check out: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums and look for the In The Zone community

Try here
          Domain for Sale. TheDigitalPinoy.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

in this site, you can freely post in TAGALOG.

Got to the FIBA thread. Post your news there daily. Ok? See you there. Im a moderator there anyway. just look for rogelio.
          Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
            what position, weak side hitter, setter, etc?

played only in high school but didnt try out next varsity season..almost got kicked out my first yr in V..hehe
            Spiker/blocker..dude its really hard to be a volleyball player...during trainings, oh man, you need patience, specially if your being dishonor by your coach, coz your to slow and can't run...I think I got 4-5 injuries during trainings.

But after those hardships and sacrificies, I'm still thankful because, it made me a better player and a better person..

Bro, if I will be giving a chance, I would like to be a volleyball coach someday. I will teach them what i've learned from my mentors..

IF THERE IS NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

I was born to be a champion!
            Last edited by viperbravo; 06-19-2007, 03:15 AM.

Comment

F is my middle initial

hi im Fried F. Brains. My middle-name is THE "F" word. I'm a crazy sonnamabitch fan of Philippine sports --> basketball, chess, tennis, billiards, boxing, what have you. i must be a hardcore fan to post messages in the internet. either that, or i have too much time becoz i'm one freaking loser-slave-laborer-faggot without a social life.

anyways, i'd like to believe i have brains (hence, the name. idiot!) so i wanna like share my ten cents on anything that has got to do with philippine basketball. please fell free to insult/disparage/protest any of my posts. my life is so f*****up i think i need the intellectual stimulation to atleast give order to my chaotic-slash-but-mundane existence.

jolas 4ever! hehehehe

Comment

it was 7-8 yrs ago dude, no harm done on my part. i got suspended because i got into a little scuffle with a teammate. drinking is what i do best these days

Originally posted by viperbravo
                Spiker/blocker..dude its really hard to be a volleyball player...during trainings, oh man, you need patience, specially if your being dishonor by your coach, coz your to slow and can't run...I think I got 4-5 injuries during trainings.

But after those hardships and sacrificies, I'm still thankful because, it made me a better player and a better person..

Bro, if I will be giving a chance, I would like to be a volleyball coach someday. I will teach them what i've learned from my mentors..

IF THERE IS NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

I was born to be a champion!
                "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

My name is MYK CAUMERAN

24 yrs old..

Played Basketball during HS only

Im a Musician(www.friendster.com/fiveftadjust) / Tech Support but Basketball is my Firstlove Basketball..

Fav player: PBA = Danny Seigle
                  NBA = Kobe Bryant
                  TEAM PILIPINAS!

www.myspace.com/fivefeetadjustment

www.facebook.com/fivefeetadjustment

Comment

hello new here:

name : donrivera
                    loc: cebu
                    a die hard fan of pba and nba games. as well as local games here in cebu.
                    favorite player: pba: kelly williams
                    nba: vince carter

mabuhay ang team pilipinas!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by donrivera21
                      hello new here:

name : donrivera
                      loc: cebu
                      a die hard fan of pba and nba games. as well as local games here in cebu.
                      favorite player: pba: kelly williams
                      nba: vince carter

mabuhay ang team pilipinas!!!!
                      are you from Unit 1, Oppra, Cebu City?...
                      Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

hi evry1
                        im oni, from cebu, im new here..
                        just checking out news about our RP NT..

soyonara! gotta hoops to watch!
                        Mabuhay Team Pilipinas!

Comment

hello..

just wanna say hi to all of you..

Comment

Name: Jaybz

Been playin' Bball since 5 years old..childhood dream was to play in the PBA..but never materialized... played varsity basketball during HS and was able to play against James Yap when he was still with Taytung...twas' a massacre I think... grew up watching the exploits in the international arena of my idol..Allan Caidic...can't forget that semifinal game against JAPAN during the 1990 Asian Games..he simply exploded...hoping to see RP NT win it all this coming FIBA-Asia...

Comment

Hi, I'm batman!

I'm a nocturnal mammal.

I always take care of everything.

ask them...

then they'll say..

"bahala na si Batman"
                              It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                              I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Hello, people.

I know many guys here I get into discussions with, about my views on the NT. I just want the Philippines to not be the godd@mn doormats of asian basketball again. I get frustrated sometimes. I dont care if they dont win a medal, I just want them to play with real pride and desire.

Anyway, Im 27 years old, living in the black tiger prawn capital of the Philippines, and I love basketball.

Im not athletic, Im slow, I cant jump so high, but godd@mn, can I set a pick. I love the "little dirty tricks" of basketball, without anybodygetting
                                hurt. Im great at boxing out bigger guys, I love to clog driving lanes and I have to admit, Im a very good flopper.

I love to work on the little things. I cant stop myself from practicing hours upon hours the perfect freethrow form, the hook shot, the floater, and the bank shot.

Right now, I can consistently make 50% of my freethrow.. eyes closed.
                                Working on 70%

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information