Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Philippines Introduction Thread

Was unsure where to post this... What's the best company in the Philippines to order customized jerseys from? Google searches haven't given me quality results. Would also have to be shipped to Canada. Sorry mods if this is way too off topic lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rzr_390 View Post
    Was unsure where to post this... What's the best company in the Philippines to order customized jerseys from? Google searches haven't given me quality results. Would also have to be shipped to Canada. Sorry mods if this is way too off topic lol.
    Best? of course you can get branded top end, but the most cost effective is these small time subcontractors. alot of "barangay leagues in foreign coutnries take advantage of these sub contractors. if you want middle - private brand (not mainstream - like Nike) but quality is good- message me got a few suppliers who supply some commercial teams... schools etc.
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Best? of course you can get branded top end, but the most cost effective is these small time subcontractors. alot of "barangay leagues in foreign coutnries take advantage of these sub contractors. if you want middle - private brand (not mainstream - like Nike) but quality is good- message me got a few suppliers who supply some commercial teams... schools etc.
    Thank you analyzed. PM sent.

Hi analyzed. Unsure if you've seen the private message I've sent a few days ago about the good quality jersey suppliers in the Philippines. I realize you're a very busy man. So your time and help are very much appreciated.

Hi I'm new here, but I'm long time lurker probably over 2 years now. I decided to join because I'm bored hehe. I hope I'm welcome in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by rzr_390 View Post
    Hi analyzed. Unsure if you've seen the private message I've sent a few days ago about the good quality jersey suppliers in the Philippines. I realize you're a very busy man. So your time and help are very much appreciated.
    sorry for delay,, try this https://www.triplethreat.co.nz/
    While it's registered as a kiwi company they're now producing out of the Philippines.
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

sorry for delay,, try this https://www.triplethreat.co.nz/
    While it's registered as a kiwi company they're now producing out of the Philippines.
    Thank you. I'll check them out.

Not really new here, but returning. Hoping to spark some interesting conversations with like-minded individuals.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435