UAE

Middle Asia: 3
    Kazakhstan
    India
    Uzbekistan

South East Asia: 2
    Philippines
    Thailand
    "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

ya same prediction here except i would put Indonesia or Malaysia instead of Thailand i dont know which 1 of them is in southeast asia ....this is really the weakest part of the continent......the west asia group will be competitive where 1 of 4 good teams(Leb,Iran,Jor and Syria) wont reach the asian championship , i dt think Yemen and Iraq will do anything

Comment

Yup, I do think also that South East asia is the weakest region of the continent in basketball, AS A GROUP. But don't look now as the Philippines is back and Business. And we really mean BUSINESS.

Good luck to our NT and good luck to all. Let's all join to show Asian Basketball Power on 8/8/8.
        Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Originally posted by sickcurtain_16
          Yup, I do think also that South East asia is the weakest region of the continent in basketball, AS A GROUP. But don't look now as the Philippines is back and Business. And we really mean BUSINESS.

Good luck to our NT and good luck to all. Let's all join to show Asian Basketball Power on 8/8/8.
          Yes..Philippines battlecry: 8/8/8 >>> August 8, 2008 Beijing Olympics...

Comment

According to local newspaper Al Rai n its today's edition, Jordanian Basketball Federation (JBF) had finished negotiations with the american shooting guard Rasheim Wright (193-G-81, college: District of Columbia) (193-G-81, college: District of Columbia) to have the jordanian passport and join the National Team's trainings next saturday.

The secretary general of JBF Eng. Nabeel Abu Ata confirmed that the operations of Wright's nationalism are on its final stages.

Former District of Columbia University (NCAA2) graduate Rashiem is considered as one of best imports in who came to lebanon from 2 seasons until now, He led his team Mouttahed Aleppo to 5th last season after only one year of the team's promotion to First Division, He played with the other lebanese team Sporting Al Riyadi Beirut in Dubai Tournament last January.

Eng. nabil calimed to the same newspaper also that there will be an abroad camp in Greece from 30th of April for 3 weeks before heading to Tehran, Iran and playing under the name of Arena Amman club in Asian Clubs Championship (12-20th May) and then WABA tournament for NT's (Damascus, Syria 1-5 June).

William Jones Cup (Taiwan, 2-10 July) will be another stage of preperations for the national team adding to a camp in a country in the far east.
            Source:www.asia-basket.com

So Jordanian NT will be a strong team,specially that Rashein wright have the third best average points in lebanese league :30.1 pionts per game.
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

So Jordan is learning from Qatar now

Jordan, Lebanon, Syria etc... should go recruit the Jor/Leb/Syr - Americans in the US to play for them. Go to Michigan, you will find many. I am sure some of them play ball.
              "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

no they only naturalized rasheem and without changing his NAME.......so they are actually learning from Lebanon and all the achievements the country has LEGALLY reached.........

Comment

Today,18 players will participate in a scout with lebanese NT.

Blue stars:Fadi el Khatib,Rony fahed,Ahmad Ozeir,Jean Abdel Nour,Roy samaha,Bassem balaa,Jihad l murr.

Riyadi:Omar l Turk,Ali mahmoud,Joe vogel,Hussein Tawbe,Ali fakherdine,Mazen mneimneh.

Sagesse:Mohammed fahess.
                  Antonieh:Anis feghali.
                  Mouttahed:Sabah Khoury
                  Champville:Mario Abboud
                  Anibal:Elie kassouf

And later,Mohammed Ibrahim and Brian bchara will be with Lebanese NT.
                  Good luck For lebanese NT,hope we will qualified to Olympic game in chine 2008.Good luck
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

its gonna be exciting to watch Lebanon NT this year, it would be much easier if philippines didnt have the suspension lifted and if qatar didnt have 11 imports buss yalla we will try our best , lebanon is known for playing with a big heart especially in big tournaments........lek daniab r sure that brian beshara and adriano ibrahim r gonna play ? if ya , wat r ur sources ? ya3ner who told u ?

Comment

CHINA B TEAM will beat you....~!
                      Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by karim
                        its gonna be exciting to watch Lebanon NT this year, it would be much easier if philippines didnt have the suspension lifted and if qatar didnt have 11 imports buss yalla we will try our best , lebanon is known for playing with a big heart especially in big tournaments........lek daniab r sure that brian beshara and adriano ibrahim r gonna play ? if ya , wat r ur sources ? ya3ner who told u ?
                        Yeah karim,Brian bchara will play with lebanese NT 100 % ,my source is fouad abou chacra,in a interview with him he said that brian bchara and mohamed ibrahim (ex-riyadi) will come to join lebanese Nt.

Adriano ibrahim,will play mabda2iyan next year with blue stars if he can take the lebanese nationality cz many difficult problems with adriano but like he said the coach fouad abou chacra that the lebanese federation will try to help adriano,

In another information karim bro,3 lebanese players played in brazil will have a chance with lebanese Nt.

But a bad news,ali mahmoud will not play with lebanese NT in asian championship in japan cz he will married.

Good luck lebanon,god with you.
                        Proud to be Lebanese
                        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Returning to the topic...

Does anyone know who's playing who come September?
                          Why bother to be rich and famous to be able to buy anything when the best things in life can be done naked?

Comment

Some member of CHINA B TEAM

Captain of china B team~PF:WANG BO 2.07m (JI LIN DONG BEI TIGER)

C:ZHANG KAI 2.10m (DONG GUAN XIN SHI JI)

PF: DING JIN HUI 2.08m (ZHE JIANG WAN MA)

PF:LI KE 2.07m(BA YI ROKET)

SF:YI LI 2.04m (JIANG SU DA HUA)

WANG LEI 1.96m (SHAN XI ZHONG YU)

PG:LIU XIAO YU 1.91m(GUANG DONG HONG YUAN)

I think even though this is china b team,they are so power,so i think we are still Championships........Harder work than CHINA A TEAM to make....
                            Go,china,NO1 of Asia~
                            Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by Kings

Official Website

Qualifying
                              East Asia: 5
                              China
                              South Korea
                              Japan
                              Chinese Taipei
                              HongKong of China
                              Mongolia

West Asia: 3
                              Lebanon
                              Iran
                              Jordan
                              Syria
                              Yemen
                              Iraq

Gulf: 3
                              Qatar
                              Saudi Arabia
                              Kuwait
                              Bahrain
                              Oman
                              UAE

Middle Asia: 3
                              Kazakhstan
                              India
                              Uzbekistan
                              Nepal
                              Bangladesh

South East Asia: 2
                              Philippines
                              Malaysia
                              Indonesia
                              Thailand
                              Singapore
                              Vietnam

23rd Most Valuable Player

Preliminary Round
                              76 - 61 Iran: 29Pts, 13Reb.
                              76 - 58 Chinese Taipei: 15Pts, 8Reb.
                              83 - 52 Uzbekistan: Do Not Play.

Quarter-Final Round
                              86 - 53 Japan: 16Pts, 13Reb.
                              87 - 73 Lebanon: 11Pts, 3Reb.
                              98 - 10 Saudi Arabia: Do Not Play.

Semi-Finals
                              93 - 49 South Korea: 27Pts, 15Reb.
                              Finals
                              77 - 61 Lebanon: 24Pts, 14Reb.
                              About west asia four teams will qualified to Asian championship in japan-tokushima not 3 .
                              Proud to be Lebanese
                              www.arabasket.com

Comment

this competition will reveal the real basketball powerhouse in Asia....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information