News for the 2007/2008 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KWSN-Men
    Tsartsaris played in Iceland in the 1997-98 season, 18-19 years old. He played 15 games and averaged 20.7 points, 16.3 rebounds, 2.3 steals, 2.9 assists, 1.3 blocks. I guess he stood out
    Exactly.He was just 18 when he left Greece.He became well known from Near East and Peristeri and established himself as a top player in Greece from Panathinaikos.Personally I like him much as a player and I'm looking forward 2 seeing a big NT tournament from him(which I think will eventually come).
    Your time is up my time is now,
    you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Maroussi agreed terms with Travon Bryant (PF/2.06m) from the DB Skyliners Frankfurt (link).

Comment

Mike Batiste new contract three years

Comment

Does anyone know what is the situation regarding Sporting and AGO Rethymnon (will the former enter the A1 after all, or is the latter ready to replace them?) and also regarding Makedonikos and Panorama (will Mak play in A2 or will they be relegated to B' and replaced by Panorama in A2?). I heard rumours about the above some time ago, but not much since.
          The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
            Does anyone know what is the situation regarding Sporting and AGO Rethymnon (will the former enter the A1 after all, or is the latter ready to replace them?) and also regarding Makedonikos and Panorama (will Mak play in A2 or will they be relegated to B' and replaced by Panorama in A2?). I heard rumours about the above some time ago, but not much since.
            The only thing written today in greek sites is that Sporting has found its coach 4 next season, his name is Dimitris Liogas.No official decision has been taken about the division that the team will play, but reports claim that this will b A2 and the plans 4 the roster r of A2 level.As far as I know Drosos hasn't taken over officially in AEK so he hasn't officially left Sporting.But that's probably just a matter of time, maybe even matter of hours.So if all these come true(which will probably b done until tomorrow) it will b AGOR that will take Sporting's position in A1.
            I can't say anything new about the Makedonikos issue.

Comment

To Contra.gr είναι ένα αθλητικό lifestyle site, με αναλύσεις για το ποδόσφαιρο, το μπάσκετ, το τένις και όλα τα σπορ, podcasts, αποκλειστικές συνεντεύξε...

according 2 this article Drosos has withdrawn his interest 2 take over AEK.if the situation continues like this, Sporting should b considered part of A1 again(?) and serious problems r ahead 4 AEK...

Comment

They are going to make it work otherwise Fillipou is going to be beaten to death!

Comment

Prokom Trefl sign today contract with Harissis from Olympiakos...

source: http://www.sport24.gr/html/ent/846/ent.187846.asp

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket

I posted this on euroleague forum yesterday. Stuart, perhaps another ban should be in order

Comment

Originally posted by c_fish
                      I posted this on euroleague forum yesterday. Stuart, perhaps another ban should be in order
                      I still cannot open Euroleague forum I dont know why ...

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket

It seems that the polish team has a lot of money to throw

Comment

Originally posted by final countdown
                          It seems that the polish team has a lot of money to throw
                          Throw Do you mean that HArissis will be throw much points

Comment

according 2 this:
                            Τα σημαντικότερα αθλητικά νέα της ημέρας στο SPORT24. Αθλητικές ειδήσεις, αρθρογραφία και ρεπορτάζ για ποδόσφαιρο, μπάσκετ και τα υπόλοιπα αθλήματα

Sporting is close 2 competing in the next A1 with a very low budget(TV revenues+ a few sponsorships).Some possible coaches r Milan Tomic, Dimitris Liogas(he was said 2 b the next coach a few days ago) and Steve Giatzoglou.Steve may co-operate with the club from another position(general manager?).If that happens don't count Sporting out no matter what their budget is as long as they can pay their players(and not evolve in another Makedonikos).

Comment

Tadas Klimavičius signed with Olympia Larissa.

Comment

Panionios announced the signing of Antanas Kavaliauskas (PF/C/2.11m) for the next two seasons (link).

Kolossos Rhodes announced the signing of Michalis Kounounis (PG/1.94m) from AEL of Cyprus for one season (http://www.kolossosbc.gr/).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information