Anrin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anrin

Could anyone who might have some insight into the whole Christoffer Anrin doping story tell me how it turned out -was it a prescripted medication to counter hairloss that he had used without permission that caused the ban from the German anti doping authority?
    Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Originally posted by Billy
    Could anyone who might have some insight into the whole Christoffer Anrin doping story tell me how it turned out -was it a prescripted medication to counter hairloss that he had used without permission that caused the ban from the German anti doping authority?
    That's at least what Anrin claimed. The problem was that the german anti-doping authority found a "masking substance", which is also part of said hair medication. Said substance is often used to mask other doping substances and therefore is on the doping list. They couldn't find anything else though, and this is the reason why Anrin didn't get the usual 2 year ban for doping, but only a 6-month ban (given that the season was almost over for Giessen anyways it was just a ban for a few games). No harsh penalty at all and that's why I think that the german anti-doping authority didn't really think that he used that substance with the intention to dope - that's just my interpretation though.

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information