Ayuso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayuso

I read somewhere (from a post frorm felow puertorrican prsurf on other board) that Ayuso's team, which was last on the standing made the playoffs in Croatia...

is this true? how Ayuso is doing? whats his role on the team? can I get some info on his status? is he being idolatrized?

no seriously...
    sigpic

Originally posted by -K2-
    I read somewhere (from a post frorm felow puertorrican prsurf on other board) that Ayuso's team, which was last on the standing made the playoffs in Croatia...

is this true? how Ayuso is doing? whats his role on the team? can I get some info on his status? is he being idolatrized?

no seriously...
    they still haven't secured playoffs and they weren't last in the national league standings..
    they were last in the regional league..
    anyway, he is outstanding..
    he is a top scorer of the league averaging 27.9 points per game (Carl English is second with 26.1)..
    on saturday in a derby game of the round he scored 41 point (for two 7/8, for three 8/12).. some of the triples he made I couldn't believe..
    simply outstanding..
    and all of that was a day after he came back from Puerto Rico where he had a hearing about weed scandal..
    in a interview few days ago he stated that he also talked with some clubs in Puerto Rico 'cause when he goes back to Puerto Rico that will be the final step of his career..
    in the meantime he said that he would like to play euroleague games..
    so I hope I'll see him in Cibona next year..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

he's a good offensive player! unhappily he didnt adjusted in Zalgiris. imo, he wast at his best shape then.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information