No announcement yet.

Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand Pauliukenas frustration. He was from that older generation, when basketball was first, then came money. You might be shitty team, you might lose badly, but you just can't play like that. Show some dignity, fight, finally respect to fans and yourself. Bein' in such bad financial situation, the only things that can keep club alive are players dedication, fans support. But if fans will see picture like yesterday, nobody will show up anymore. Attitude of players is just plain wrong, first of all foreigners. No respect to coach. Boycotting game after one late payment. Then West, who looked really promising during preseason, even against Dzukija, didn't give a fck ever since Zalgiris made a first run, some of Ampim actions reminded a wrestler, not bball player, luckily nobody got injured. Nothing good to say about others too. And right after the game they were laughing and joking in McDonalds and there're rumours that it's not only fun activity they are having in Siauliai... Amateurish as hell. And these are the guys who were supposed to help the team to survive... looks more like gravediggers now.
    Really sad situation, what else to say. I'd be pity to lose legendary LKL club like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
      Ok, this was the evening when I decided to follow games, ffs, f*ck it... At first none of livestats were updating automatically, you had to refresh manually...livestats. Game between Rytas and Lietkabelis was lagging quite a lot at 2nd half, when finally, with 10s left on clock, with Rytas leading by 1 - stream went down at all. So nothing changed for the better at all, now I've seen it myself. Sad. And this season looks so promising so far and would be so fun to follow it normally, another evening of surprises (Pasvalys, Nevezis wins), close games (Rytas-Lietkabelis, Neptunas-Pasvalys)
      Yeah I was so pissed as well when I missed the last attack.... I hade to click refresh every single minute. Tv3play obviously cant handle that many Viewers...

Comment

I understand Pauliukenas frustration. He was from that older generation, when basketball was first, then came money. You might be shitty team, you might lose badly, but you just can't play like that. Show some dignity, fight, finally respect to fans and yourself. Bein' in such bad financial situation, the only things that can keep club alive are players dedication, fans support. But if fans will see picture like yesterday, nobody will show up anymore. Attitude of players is just plain wrong, first of all foreigners. No respect to coach. Boycotting game after one late payment. Then West, who looked really promising during preseason, even against Dzukija, didn't give a fck ever since Zalgiris made a first run, some of Ampim actions reminded a wrestler, not bball player, luckily nobody got injured. Nothing good to say about others too. And right after the game they were laughing and joking in McDonalds and there're rumours that it's not only fun activity they are having in Siauliai... Amateurish as hell. And these are the guys who were supposed to help the team to survive... looks more like gravediggers now.
        Really sad situation, what else to say. I'd be pity to lose legendary LKL club like that
        I Guess the odds are against Siauliai finishing the season, which is very sad and would be huge blow for LKL.

Comment

Laughing at McDonalds? O TEMPORA O MORES. Golden Paliukenas generation born in Soviet times would never do that
          The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
            Laughing at McDonalds? O TEMPORA O MORES. Golden Paliukenas generation born in Soviet times would never do that
            Come on, you can even ask Lebron - no pork on basketball players fork! Good quote LuDux.
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

some of Ampim actions reminded a wrestler, not bball player, luckily nobody got injured
              Let me guess, against Jankunas?

Comment

Let me guess, against Jankunas?
                Jankunas didn't play at all, you hater. I've seen two harsh fouls on Motum and Milaknis, maybe there were more, cause didn't watch the game too closely in 2nd half

Comment

Jankunas didn't play at all, you hater. I've seen two harsh fouls on Motum and Milaknis, maybe there were more, cause didn't watch the game too closely in 2nd half
                  Zalgiris beaten up by bad people as usual

Comment

Zalgiris beaten up by bad people as usual
                    True. Zavackas, Babrauskas, the most efficient PG in NT history Jomantas and now Ampim goes to the list. Fckin bastards

Comment

True. Zavackas, Babrauskas, the most efficient PG in NT history Jomantas and now Ampim goes to the list. Fckin bastards
                      You forgot BADer

Comment

...And right after the game they were laughing and joking in McDonalds and there're rumours that it's not only fun activity they are having in Siauliai... Amateurish as hell. And these are the guys who were supposed to help the team to survive... looks more like gravediggers now.
                        So what ? Can't players just enjoy themselves ,even after bad game ?
                        And calling them players gravediggers is just ridiculous - shouldn't it be a club's president and all them people in management ,whose sole job is to secure funding for the team and to select/scout for players who would benefit the team ,not cheapest ones around , called gravediggers ? Siauliai have been in decline for at least 5 years now ,nothing to do with a current roster ,just bad management .
                        Nevezis .Dzukija were a laughing stock last year and even before that - but you know ,this year they somehow managed to stitch teams together that look pretty decent .They have moved forward . Siauliai are going down so fast ,that no one is sure if they can finish the season ,let alone win games .
                        And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                          So what ? Can't players just enjoy themselves ,even after bad game ?
                          And calling them players gravediggers is just ridiculous - shouldn't it be a club's president and all them people in management ,whose sole job is to secure funding for the team and to select/scout for players who would benefit the team ,not cheapest ones around , called gravediggers ? Siauliai have been in decline for at least 5 years now ,nothing to do with a current roster ,just bad management .
                          If you failed to get the idea why I call them so, read again the whole post about Siauliai foreigners behaviour and then comeback. They doesn't give a fuck on court, the doesn't give a fuck about team, coach, shows no respect what so ever and you manage to notice only mine line about their after game activities and draw a conclusion? Like they worked their asses off during the game, gave it all, just had a bad one and I'm blaming them for getting some time off...

Comment

If you failed to get the idea why I call them so, read again the whole post about Siauliai foreigners behaviour and then comeback. They doesn't give a fuck on court, the doesn't give a fuck about team, coach, shows no respect what so ever and you manage to notice only mine line about their after game activities and draw a conclusion? Like they worked their asses off during the game, gave it all, just had a bad one and I'm blaming them for getting some time off...
                            Man, there is no need to talk to me this way .
                            You are being condescending towards me. Got forbid I have different opinion to yours .
                            It is my personal choice to what i wish to reply to .
                            Perhaps it is you who needs to read my post once more and come back with something better than this .
                            My "conclusion" is my conclusion . Simple as that .

Comment

Regarding Siauliai team .
                              Let me ask one question , to you all - if the team signs players who are clearly are not capable to perform at this level (LKL ), them random guys who perhaps do not not even qualify for "professional player" criteria as they should ,who do you blame ?
                              The management or the player ? I pity a "professional" BB player who can only afford to eat at McDonald's . Who was not paid for some time and unlikely to be so yet he has "to give it all " on the court " . Bullshit .
                              Lets tackle the real problem instead of this "players used to be different in my time etc nonsense " - Siauliai got shitty president ,no sponsors , no money and no future .So how come they were allowed to play in LKL ?
                              How come,without a real budget ,they (Siauliai ) were vetted to start in this tournament (LKL) ? Who is responsible ?
                              LKL ? Did they know about Siauliai financial difficulties and yet trusted them enough ? Or...
                              Was it the team itself that presented some imaginary paperwork and LKL accepted it without question ?

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                                Man, there is no need to talk to me this way .
                                You are being condescending towards me. Got forbid I have different opinion to yours .
                                It is my personal choice to what i wish to reply to .
                                Perhaps it is you who needs to read my post once more and come back with something better than this .
                                My "conclusion" is my conclusion . Simple as that .
                                What different opinion, man? You just took part of my post and turned it all the way you wanted to. Is it called different opinion? So it's not me who needs to read your post twice, it's you who intentionally or not, "forgot" to read big part of my original post. Yeah, it's your personal choice to what you wish to reply, but not this way, taking smth out of the context and calling it ridiculous... even tho in whole post I clearly stated main reasons why I called those foreigners so... Regarding management, I didn't even talk about it, obviously they suck, lack money and acan't afford better players, but that doesn't give a right for players to act like that, and I can repeat again, especially for you, no it's not only about mcdonalds. If that's ok for you, then fine, let it be. And drop that sensitivity, it doesn't suit you, you've been talking way harsher with everyone all these years and nobody had a problem

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information