No announcement yet.

Philippine Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So funny that a third tier league like the Maharlika Pilipinas Basketball League (MPBL) gets to have their own TV van while the top tier league in Philippine Football, the Philippines Football League (PFL) can't do the same. The realities of sports in the Philippines ...
    Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

• PFL now reduced to 5 teams with Davao Aguilas withdrawing.

Comment

• PFL 2020 Previews

Fans will get a glimpse of the future stars of Philippine Football with the participation of the Azkals Development Team in the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways this October 25 at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. The newcomers are set to match skills with battle-tested veterans from the five other squads while they prepare for big tournaments next year. READ MORE

Will this be the year for Kaya Iloilo? The answer will be known as the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways opens this October 25 at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. READ MORE

Pundits were surprised after Maharlika Manila released their line-up for the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways kicking off this October 25 at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Apparently, a few prominent names mentioned during the new squad’s build-up were omitted but they were quick enough to answer the queries of their fast-growing fan base. READ MORE

Despite being labelled as a new squad, United City Football Club carries with it the tough task of continuing the three-year reign of its predecessor Ceres Negros as the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways kicks off on October 25 at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. After the surprise sale of the team last July, 16 incumbent Busmen signed up with the new owners thus immediately installing them as the heavy favorite this season. READ MORE

Note: Other teams to follow.
        Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
        Servinio's Blog of Sports
        Servinio's Official YouTube channel
        Servinio's Official TWITTER account
        Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• 2020 Philippines Football League brought to you by Qatar Airways

The name may have changed but United City opened the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways with a hard-earned 1-0 win over a tough Azkals Development Team Wednesday at the rainy Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Mike Ott caught a precise pass from brother Manny Ott to bang in the lone goal of the match in the 25th minute and held on to avert disaster in the second half. READ MORE

Kaya Iloilo grabbed a share of the league leadership via a 1-0 taming of Maharlika Manila in the featured opening day match of the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways from the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center in Carmona, Cavite. Jayson Panhay scored in the 30th minute to give his side the victory. READ MORE

Comment

Kaya Iloilo gave a neat lesson to the Azkals Development Team, 1-0, for their second straight win and a share of the leadership of the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways from the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Kenshiro Daniels provided the lone goal and it was enough for Kaya to hike its total to six points in the six-team league. READ MORE

United City delivered a big scare on Halloween night by torturing Mendiola 1991, 6-0, at the resumption of the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways from the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Bienvenido Maranon presided over the rout with a hat trick in the first half as UCFC zoomed to the early league leadership with their second win in a row. READ MORE

Maharlika Manila turned to their substitutes in the second to carve out a historic 2-1 win over debuting Stallion Laguna in continuing action from the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways from the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center Saturday morning. Goals from fresh legs Jose Montelibano and Jeremy Theuer did the trick as the “Koponan Ng Masa” completed their fight back and barge into the win column. READ MORE

Comment

United City showed no mercy in punishing Maharlika Manila, 10-0, in the featured match Tuesday night at the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. United City thus snatched the solo leadership of the six-team league after three days of competition with a perfect nine points from three matches. READ MORE

Stallion Laguna salvaged the 1-1 draw with Kaya Iloilo in continuing action from the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways Tuesday at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. A different and energized Stallion arrived in the second half with Jhan Melliza delivering the equalizer in the 79th minute. READ MORE

The Azkals Development Team finally lived up to their promise by trouncing Mendiola 1991, 2-0, on the third day of action at the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways from the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center Tuesday morning. Late second half goals from Jarvey Gayoso and Mathew Custodio sealed the deal as they also snapped their two-game losing skid. READ MORE

Comment

United City captured the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways via a clinical 7-1 demolition of Stallion Laguna Friday night at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Despite having one more fixture scheduled for Monday, UCFC assured itself of the title with an unreachable 12 points from four matches. READ MORE

The Azkals Development Team continued their rise up the standings of the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways with a resounding 5-0 victory over Maharlika Manila Friday at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. After a scoreless first half, Jarvey Gayoso powered a second half explosion with two goals and two assists and strengthen ADT’s grip on third place with two wins a row and six points. READ MORE

The 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways suddenly became interesting after title contender Kaya Iloilo and last place squad Mendiola 1991 battled to a scoreless draw Friday morning at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. The result thus opened the door for idle United City to automatically clinch the title with a win in their fixture later in the day against Stallion Laguna. READ MORE

Comment

Kaya Iloilo spoiled the night United City was supposed to bask in the glory of their coronation as champions of the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways with a shocking 2-1 triumph Monday at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Kaya managed to achieve what four other squads failed to do and inflict a loss on the champions who were simply unstoppable through their first four matches. READ MORE

Mendiola 1991 finally barged into the win column following a 2-0 dismantling of Maharlika Manila in continuing action from the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways Monday at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Behind the good plays of captain Jim Ashley Flores, Mendiola improved to four points on a win and a draw in four matches with one more left to be played this Thursday against Stallion Laguna. READ MORE

The future looks very bright indeed for Philippine Football as the Azkals Development Team capped off their campaign in the 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) with an impressive 2-0 romp over Stallion Laguna Monday morning at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. With their third straight win, the Azkals temporarily moved into second spot with nine points in the standings pending the result of the remaining fixtures. READ MORE

Comment

• Copa Paulino Alcantara 2021

The Azkals Development Team showed immense ferocity in a 9-0 dismantling of Mendiola FC 1991 on the final night of the group stage of the 2021 Copa Paulino Alcantara Saturday at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Jarvey Gayoso tallied five goals to his name as the Azkals clinched the remaining semifinal seat in Group B and sent a message to the other squads of their title intentions. READ MORE

An undermanned Stallion FC Laguna grabbed the top seeding in Group A of the 2021 Copa Paulino Alcantara after a tough Dynamic Herb Cebu FC, 1-0, at the Philippine Football Federation National Training Center (PFF) Wednesday night. Abou Sy provided the deciding goal in the 18th minute but a lot of drama and tension came afterwards. READ MORE

Kaya FC Iloilo continued to live up to its tag as the early favorite by hammering a 6-0 victory over debuting Mendiola FC 1991, in continuing group stage action from the 2021 Copa Paulino Alcantara from the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. Kaya dominated possession and unleashed its full offensive arsenal to secure the top seeding in Group B with two wins in two matches. READ MORE

Kaya Iloilo banked on second half goals from Daizo Horikoshi and Simone Rota to defeat a tough Azkals Development Team, 2-0, on opening night Sunday of the 2021 Copa Paulino Alcantara from the PFF National Training Center. The first half ended scoreless with the veteran-laden Kaya asserting their experience as the Azkals’ defense lost steam. READ MORE

Comment

• Copa Paulino Alcantara 2021

Kaya FC Iloilo banked on a late penalty kick by team captain Jovin Bedic to outlast a very game Dynamic Herb Cebu, 1-0, and complete the championship cast of the Copa Paulino Alcantara 2021 Tuesday night at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center. This marks the team’s third appearance in as many editions of the tournament held in honor of the Filipino Football legend and Hall of Famer. READ MORE

Yrick Gallantes provided the winning goal in the 116th minute to send the Azkals Development Team past Stallion FC Laguna, 2-1, and straight into the finals of the Copa Paulino Alcantara 2021 Tuesday at the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) National Training Center in Carmona, Cavite. Regulation ended at 1-1 after second half goals from Stallion’s Abraham Placito and Azkal Jarvey Gayoso cancelled each other out. READ MORE

Comment

• In the Philippines, like everywhere else in Asia, there is a limit on foreign players. The number of good Filipinos is off the charts, but the national team and all the clubs have completely inadequate goals: to qualify for the World Cup, reach the group stage of the Asian Cup, and much more. And in fact, the Philippine national team is one of the weakest in the world. As a consequence, look at the Series club's lineup in the Asian Champions League match.
                        Absolutely all the players are naturalized. For example, two players on the team are an American and a native Irish Swede who learned soccer outside the country, but their parents work in the Philippines, where the players were born. I read about these details reading on footy.

Comment

• I think football is a great sport, but at least I'm not talking about American football, but about soccer. I like it much more than our football, and I constantly follow every team in the English and German leagues. By the way, and I read all the news sources in which you can learn something more about the teams from the Champions League, I recently came across this news portal ข่าวกีฬาวันนี้, in which the UEFA Champions League is actively discussed. So I think football is not a gay sport.

Comment

• Sounds pretty cool; unfortunately, I am not too much into sports, more into bets, but I like what the football teams are doing. I used to bet on them sometimes, but now, friends recommended I change my strategy a bit. Well, maybe they are right because I usually risk too much using my strategy, but you should do it yourself, all of nothing. Now I am searching for new betting websites and analytical portals where I can find more information about the game, players, and so on. My friends recommended me https://www.wunderdog.com/nfl/picks. I have never tried it, but as I know, you can find many useful things there.

Comment

• Great news for Philippine football! Excited to see the league take shape and looking forward to the growth of football in the country.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information