2017 U16 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    Is Miskovic from Serbia a brother of a guy who was named EC U18 MVP a weak ago?
    Yep, not the same level of talent though. And Dusan Tanaskovic is the younger brother of Nikola (Partizan & Serbia U20).
    Last edited by serbianhoops; 08-11-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

It seems like BIH didn't put tall center " Amar Mehic( 210 cm) in the team. He is one of top prospects in class of 2001.

Comment

Mehic is a late-bloomer, as far as I know he was called but he decided to focus on his individual development this summer. 6'10" Eddie Maslic from Melbourne is also missing, but it's not a big deal given that he's weaker than Islamovic who made the team.

Comment

Haris Jusovic , the kid from Switzerland have a great physical tools for big guy, one year younger than the competition.
          UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
            Haris Jusovic , the kid from Switzerland have a great physical tools for big guy, one year younger than the competition.
            Haris's everywhere
            Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

The official website of FIBA, the International Basketball Federation, and the governing body of Basketball. FIBA organises the most famous and prestigious international basketball competitions including the FIBA Basketball World Cup, the FIBA World Championship for Women and the FIBA 3x3 World Tour. The website features live and on demand videos, basketball news, over 70,00 players profile and thousands of teams profiles, schedules and statistics of all FIBA Events as well as results and statistics from over 80 national basketball leagues.

I almost laughed when i saw picture in German roster. I hope that African fellow in the middle is 16 y.o. at least.

Comment

tarik biberović will play for turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by miloje View Post
                  tarik biberović will play for turkey?
                  He isn't playing in this year EC, neither in division A neither in division B, neither for BiH, neither for Turkey, we should talk about players who are actually participating.
                  Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Originally posted by BiHBasket View Post
                    Haris's everywhere
                    In Serbia also, Haris Sahic ('01). He is playing for BC Tutin.
                    Interesting fact, he was born in Wiltz (Luxembourg).

Comment

http://www.fiba.com/europe/u16/2017/Germany#tab=roster

I almost laughed when i saw picture in German roster. I hope that African fellow in the middle is 16 y.o. at least.
                      Nope, Hukporti is 15-year old (born in 2002)
                      He was listed as Togolese at this year's ANGT tournanment.
                      The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

By the way, 6'9" skinny stretch F Daniel Zdravevski ('01) has Serbian roots through his mother Ljiljana (her maiden name is Panic). She was born in Prilep (FYROM) to parents from Pirot (southeastern Serbia). Daniel was recently recruited by Bayern Munich which was not a surprise given that Svetislav Pesic knows him for years. They met in 2015, when Daniel spent summer vacation at his maternal grandparents' house in Pirot (Pesic's birthplace). His sister Laura Zdravevska ('97) played for Germany U20 NT at this year's European Championship.

Zdravevski with Pesic in Pirot back in July 2015.
                      11781726_814882608631554_3617914402592733632_n.jpg

Comment

Why were you laughing? Have you been to Germany?
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                          Why were you laughing? Have you been to Germany?
                          No, i weren't. You want to say it's typical for Germany? But still it was a little bit funny for me.

Comment

Have you seen Spanish and Israeli one, its sad what some federations are doing for the short term goals All of them are probably 2,3 years older than the competition, all those players from the Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by serbianhoops View Post
                              Nope, Hukporti is 15-year old (born in 2002)
                              He was listed as Togolese at this year's ANGT tournanment.
                              The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

By the way, 6'9" skinny stretch F Daniel Zdravevski ('01) has Serbian roots through his mother Ljiljana (her maiden name is Panic). She was born in Prilep (FYROM) to parents from Pirot (southeastern Serbia). Daniel was recently recruited by Bayern Munich which was not a surprise given that Svetislav Pesic knows him for years. They met in 2015, when Daniel spent summer vacation at his maternal grandparents' house in Pirot (Pesic's birthplace). His sister Laura Zdravevska ('97) played for Germany U20 NT at this year's European Championship.

Zdravevski with Pesic in Pirot back in July 2015.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9963[/ATTACH]
                              So did he chose our NT

Comment

Nope, Zdravevski is on German roster.

Several players (Croatian Tisma, Israeli Avdija, Slovenians Radovic & Gavric) have particularly interesting background stories. As well as few others that didn't make the cut for the championship due to injuries such as Croatian Lazic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information