Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosna-Siroki finals game one here (61-71 start 4th)

Comment

Both teams are qoulifyed for Adriatic league since Slovenia was last in Adriatic league by national standings
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Siroki is new BiH champion. They won 81-75
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Bosnian NT

Bosnian preliminar roster for the additional qualification round.

Only few hours after Slovenian Basketball Federation denied to its Bosnia native players the right to play for Bosnia, Mensur Bajramovic adds pressure on slovenian officials by selecting Emir Preldzic although he is still ineligible to play for his native country.
          It seems that Emir decides not to play for Slovenia anymore.

The other big question mark in bosnian team is Goran Suton. He still doesn't have decide if he will play for Bosnia or for Croatia.

PG Nemanja Gordić (194 1988 Buducnost Podgorica MNE)
          PG Vedran Princ (190 1982 Cibona Zagreb CRO)
          PG Saša Vasiljević (183 1979 Kolossos GRE)
          PG Zlatko Jovanović (180 1984 Sloboda Dita Tuzla)
          PG Aleksej Nešović (189 1985 Olimpija Ljubljana SLO)
          G Ernest Bremer (196 1980 Triumph Lyubertsy RUS)
          SG Nihad Đedović (196 1990 Cornella SPA 3)
          SG Goran Ikonić (196 1980 Bosna Sarajevo)
          SG Henry Domercant (192 1980 Siena ITA)
          SG/SF Ivan Opačak (202 1980 Murcia SPA)
          SF Emir Preldžić (206 1987 Fenerbahçe TUR)
          SF Milan Milošević (203 1985 Crvena Zvezda SRB)
          SF Mujo Tuljković (203 1979 Starograd Gdanski POL)
          SF Jasmin Hukić (204 1979 Olimpija Ljubljana SLO)
          F Mirza Teletović (203 1985 Tau Vitoria)
          F Edin Bavčić (210 1984 Köln GER)
          F Miralem Halilović (206 1991 Sloboda Dita Tuzla)
          PF Kenan Bajramović (206 1981 Turk Telekom Ankara TUR)
          PF Oliver Stević (204 1984 Crvena Zvezda SRB)
          PF/C Goran Suton (209 Michigan State NCAA)
          C Ermin Jazvin (210 1980 Spartak Primorie Vladivostok RUS)
          C Elmedin Kikanović (210 1988 Crvena Zvezda SRB)
          C Esmir Rizvić (213 1982 Texas Tech NCAA)
          C Ratko Varda (216 1979 Khimki RUS)
          C Nedžad Sinanović (221 1983 Burgos SPA 2)

Comment

LOL why add Preldžić and not Begić? Isn't Begić also Bosnian by birth?
            My homage to The heroes:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

hope they can make surprise and qualify for EB
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alyosha12 View Post
                Because Preldzic wants to play for BIH no matter what it takes, which is not Begic case. I'm almost certain that Preldzic will not come to slovenian trials for NT and that Slovenian Basketball Federation will never agree to give him back to Bosnia. So, he will have a great summer free career.

Comment

Originally posted by Alyosha12 View Post
                  yes but Begic doesn't want to play for them unlike Preldzic who said he would like to play for his native country (if media didn't make up that news last summer). Anway Slovenian federation agreed they will not make troubles for their native players. It's all up to Preldzic
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbionGate View Post
                    Only few hours after Slovenian Basketball Federation denied to its Bosnia native players the right to play for Bosnia, Mensur Bajramovic adds pressure on slovenian officials by selecting Emir Preldzic although he is still ineligible to play for his native country.
                    It seems that Emir decides not to play for Slovenia anymore.

The other big question mark in bosnian team is Goran Suton. He still doesn't have decide if he will play for Bosnia or for Croatia.
                    A NOOB quetions now
                    Why is it that playersa from Bosnia can play for Other countries like Croatia, and Slovenian??????

does Fiba even care about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                      A NOOB quetions now
                      Why is it that playersa from Bosnia can play for Other countries like Croatia, and Slovenian??????

there is big difrence betwen Serbia and Crotia then Slovenia. Players like Planinic, Barac are Croats from Hercegovina whille Radmanovic is Serbian born in B&H. Whille Preldzic, Begic, Capin... are native Bosnians who are naturalized

Suton is special case. His father is Croat from Hercegovina, mother Serbian from B&H and he was born in Sarajevo. So practicly he can play for anbody he wants
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

A NOOB quetions now

Well its like this Preldžic and Begic played for Slovenian youth teams all there lives and Bosnian federation didn't want them and didn't raise them, but now that they were developed into great players all of a sudden they want them but they did nothing for them when they were in the starting phases of their career.

Though IMO a player should be able to chose which country he represents once they become professionals even if they played for another country for its youth teams.

But if it was me i wouldn't do it. I would do like Gregor Fučka did when the Slo organization turned their back on him he went to Italy and played his whole career for Italy. Why should i play for a team that didn't believe in me when i was young but now that they can get something from me all of a sudden they want me? Screw that i would do like Begic does and wave bye bye.
                        My homage to The heroes:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                          there is big difrence betwen Serbia and Crotia then Slovenia. Players like Planinic, Barac are Croats from Hercegovina whille Radmanovic is Serbian born in B&H. Whille Preldzic, Begic, Capin... are native Bosnians who are naturalized

Suton is special case. His father is Croat from Hercegovina, mother Serbian from B&H and he was born in Sarajevo. So practicly he can play for anbody he wants
                          BUt what I still don't Understand is how can you be Serbian if you were born in Bosnia or in Hersogvina??????

and what about the players who were born in B&H when this 2 countries were still just 1 unified country?? can you choose to play for either one (like for Bosnia or for Hersegovina)????????///

again sorry for my ignorance on the topic

Comment

BUt what I still don't Understand is how can you be Serbian if you were born in Bosnia or in Hersogvina??????

and what about the players who were born in B&H when this 2 countries were still just 1 unified country?? can you choose to play for either one (like for Bosnia or for Hersegovina)????????///

Welcome to the ex-Yugoslavia
                            Yes, a Serbian can be that and a Bosnian too, the so called Bosnian Serbs, but who see themselves generally as Serbians first (and almost only). The same happens with Croats living in Serbia, Bosnia, etc.. Yeah it's tough to understand I know, but religion also plays a great role here.
                            Bosnia and Herzegovina is one country only (like Trinidad and Tobago, for instance).
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

same how Stojakovic or Macvan are Serbians born in Croatia.

Bosnia and Hercegovina (one country, not two and you can't call it Bosna because is Bosnia and Hercegovina) is multi etnical country with about (not 100% sure in this numbers) 15% Croats (who mostley living in region Hercegovina), 30% Serbians and the rest are Bosnians. Serbians even have their own country in country and they call it Republika Srpska
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

wow you guys are really complicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information