This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buducnost PG
    BHTV1 is showing the games from the NLB League as i know. The games of BIH League shows the federal television from BIH.
    Does this channel is somehow available on satellite???
    I know about BHTV 1 airing NLB games and I was pretty sure, that they are airing Bosnian league games too...
    Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

PLAY OFF: KK Bosna ASA BH Telecom - KK Sloboda Dita 89:65
      BOSNA ASA BHT: Gilbert, Su. Šehović, Ikonić 13, Bavčić 18, Đedović 18, Rizvić 8, Damjanović 3, Firić 4, Pašalić, Rahimić 14, Tuljković 11.

SLOBODA DITA: Jahić 4, M. Milošević 3, Peršić, Halilbegović, Kikanović 11, Stojković 3, Džambić, Tanasilović 14, Matić 8, N. Milošević 9, Albijanić 4, Bosnić 9.

Comment

Bosna and Siroki play in the finals. games will be played in Sarajevo on 2 June, in Siroki on 5 June, and the third game, if needed, in Sarajevo on 9 June.

titula ostaje u sarajevu!!!! i ne samo ove godine!!!!

Comment

if there are only 3 games played, the risk is bigger and surprises can happen especially when NLB participation is at stake, although Bosna is a favourite...
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
            if there are only 3 games played, the risk is bigger and surprises can happen especially when NLB participation is at stake, although Bosna is a favourite...
            i hope that bosna will win both games here and in siroki, so the third game isn't played. it's gonna be tough, esp. because we're not sure if bremer will be able to play.

Comment

Originally posted by bosnaASA
              Bosna and Siroki play in the finals. games will be played in Sarajevo on 2 June, in Siroki on 5 June, and the third game, if needed, in Sarajevo on 9 June.

titula ostaje u sarajevu!!!! i ne samo ove godine!!!!
              Anything on TV airing this?

Comment

Originally posted by woma
                Anything on TV airing this?
                FTV, saturday, 2 June,4:55 PM

Comment

What is this? Are they on satellite?

Comment

Hey man, do you have my friend Mujo Tyuljkovic in avatar

Comment

What is this? Are they on satellite?
                      it's federal televosion. And no, sorry

Comment

Široki won the league. They're in adriatic league next year and Bosna is not.
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
                          Široki won the league. They're in adriatic league next year and Bosna is not.
                          Surprise, surprise, surprise.
                          Josip Vrankovic owns Nenad Markovic .

Comment

Surprise, surprise, surprise.
                            Josip Vrankovic owns Nenad Markovic .
                            I guess that was harder to do on court than from the bench, since Marković was a great player but I wouldn't want him to coach my team.

Bosna's defense was dissastrous through the season, and I guess if a team has to outscore the opponent repeatedly, things can get wrong, as in this case.
                            indeed a surprise. I hope Bosna Sarajevo will survive the shock and manage to build a decent team for the next seasons.

Comment

Bosna Asa In Uleb?

bosna will play in uleb? we're waiting for the confirmation. do you guys know anything about that?

Comment

bosna will play in uleb? we're waiting for the confirmation. do you guys know anything about that?
                                Helios has denied the invitation, saying that they should know that about a month earlier since they've already got a determined financial structure for the next season, so I guess Bosna is next in the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information